Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sho Alfie was off the lead running up to random members of the public including that young kid 😡what a bleeping fanny!!!
Aaaaaaria has woken up as the devil today, naw hen your the bleep and the so called role model BUT she is gutting the hoose for the 100th time but never actually does it.
Waiting on brian coming hame yet he apparently stays at his mas n your a single parent so you can rake it in aff benefits.
Very good shammi take it while it lasts🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you even show that video about Alfie running away, I hate when people share other children or adults they don’t know. Just doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 2
Brace yourself guys its old firm day ...... lets see what scummy mum and her ned man get up too!
maybe some more covid rule breaking, more slurring sectarian comments.... who knows!

Reactions: 5
Its already started with balloon display🤣🤣Brian better keep his hands to himself hes still on a tag until April✊🏼💦💦💦

Last edited:
Where did you see that? I’ve not watched her stories since the one about the dog I’ve had enough of her 😂
I’m sure she mentioned on her stories but it was just a quick mention, she didn’t say anything about it

Brace yourself guys its old firm day ...... lets see what scummy mum and her ned man get up too!
maybe some more covid rule breaking, more slurring sectarian comments.... who knows!
I don’t watch her stories on game day as her sectarian chants and song make my skin crawl ( just like her flea ridden house ) her and braindead will be going to his parents house for more COVID breaking rules ..honestly those kids don’t stand a chance with plebs like them as parents ..who goes to kids dance competition and gets that out there face with drink and drugs and beats an innocent man senseless 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bit rich coming from the woman who took her household to Ibrox the other week 🙄
View attachment 492431
I actually think there is something mentally wrong with her ..so last sat and Sunday she goes to ibrox and mixes with thousands of people then braindeads parents and mixes with them ...and now she’s preaching to stay safe ...honestly she’s a complete idiot ..don’t need to worry there is no chance she will ever become a nurse !!!

Reactions: 9
Who in there right mind would buy balloons and cupcakes for a bloody game what a waste of money 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think there is something mentally wrong with her ..so last sat and Sunday she goes to ibrox and mixes with thousands of people then braindeads parents and mixes with them ...and now she’s preaching to stay safe ...honestly she’s a complete idiot ..don’t need to worry there is no chance she will ever become a nurse !!!
I think she’s going for damage limitation incase the college/nhs are watching after last week

• Haha
Reactions: 6

stay safe is something that’s been banded about for years during an old firm - it’s more to do with no fighting than anything else.

Reactions: 7
Btw she said on Facebook her induction for the bank is next week.....I’m 100% sending a wee reminder where she was two weekends ago

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.