Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Brian’s been grafting all week while sammi sits on her arse and isn’t even allowed a Saturday lie in because sammi needs her content for the gram! No wonder they always argue 😂 (ps he’s still a scumbag for the assault thing)
Do they always argue 😂? He’s a scum bag but does seem like a grafter I’ll say that about him

Reactions: 3
Do they always argue 😂? He’s a scum bag but does seem like a grafter I’ll say that about him
They’ve been on and off over the years 😂 and sammi has moaned about him loads on her stories

Moan moan bleeping moan. Sammi I know you’ll see my comments shortly when you come for your evening peek of tattle so just want to say shut your greetin pus you’re embarrassing yourself you moaning faced cow. Face like a slapped arse and mouth of a wee ned.

Reactions: 5
stay safe is something that’s been banded about for myears during an old firm - it’s more to do with no fighting than anything else.
This is the way i would take it, married to a celtic fan & brought up a rangers fan its something thats said on old firms by both sides

duck sake I honestly shudder to think what would come up if you mopped in there. She just seems to cram that little house full of tacky crap and then never keeps on top of cleaning it all 😂

Reactions: 2
Whats this about her going with a pal to pick up something? I am so fed up seeing everyone on insta just doing as they please, swanning from shop to shop to shop so they can be more non essential cleaning products, show off their drive through coffees, pop out constantly for bits for their house they dont need, have people in their house, go to illegal football gatherings yet when this started they were all out clapping the NHS...... bleeping hypocrites the lot of them shove your claps and fake stay at home piss up your arse!

Reactions: 8
The amount of cheap tat she has in her house is enough to rival Mario ...her house is actually Manky and no way should a stair just crumble ...it’s probably with her dog pissing on the carpet that soaked right through the wood I don’t know anyone who just decorates the walls and not the skirtings and you clean everywhere before you even start ..i bet her house absolutely stinks to b.o and piss 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is a manky wee duck🤣🤣The house is minging and everything’s a drama. Her kitchen is cluttered to the ceiling🤢

Reactions: 4
Now you come to mention it the whole colleeeege/ study dramarama has took a back seat lately...maybe just a coincidence...another thing I’ve noticed is the couch totally covers the patio doors n her bed almost blocks the bedroom window...surely they cud make it a better layout or maybe the rooms are just tiny 🤔

Reactions: 5
The nursing has lasted longer than I thought it would, but I think the novelty is starting to wear off, she barley mentions it now or college work.

The decorating is a half arsed job! The kitchen in those stories yesterday!!! The clutter was nearly upto the ceiling, she doesn’t clean she sprays and moves shite from room to room.

Reactions: 7
Think Sammi’s been given a talking to about all that carry on with the football! I hope she has anyway. Take it the nhs bank has fell through?

Why did she miss the woodwork out in her livingroom, the skirting is yellow🤢🤣The new house must be another lie🤣Why would you waste money decorating the one she’s in, its rented🤣.
I would like to feel sorry for her that the weans are not well today but the selfish wee bleep deserves everything she gets, she has no regard for the current restrictions sho aye Saammmmi get some dettol and get scrubbing your gross house🤢🤢🤣

What’s the deal with Sami then? I take it they don’t live together full time? Is the mad boyfriend one of the kid’s dad? I’ve never known such a bleeping sour puss in my life, she is draining. Also that “MUA” make up!? 😂😂😂 duck me that’s utter scheme rat stuff! The stuff you’d expect to see in little girls disco dancing shows 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the deal with Sami then? I take it they don’t live together full time? Is the mad boyfriend one of the kid’s dad? I’ve never known such a bleeping sour puss in my life, she is draining. Also that “MUA” make up!? 😂😂😂 duck me that’s utter scheme rat stuff! The stuff you’d expect to see in little girls disco dancing shows 😂😂
Not to mention its facetuned

• Haha
Can guarantee that Sammi hasn’t even got those weans a covid test as a precaution before sending them back to school tomorrow 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.