Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you mentioned this. You are right, the podcast they did together has been scrubbed from existence. Very weird. I never felt their ‘friendship’ was genuine. But they’re not even pretending for insta anymore. I suspect Anna is a bit jealous of Ellie’s fame but I could be wrong.
Ellie is a lot more natural and likeable than Anna, who is somewhat tryhard. She thinks she is far cooler than she is.

Reactions: 3
She’s changed so much, she just seems to smug now and like I don’t know a better way to word it but fancies herself! Hardly mentions her other half anymore.

Reactions: 8
there's something about her life that i find really bleak, just desperate nobody awards and event after desperate nobody awards and event - all attended in somehow the most hideous dresses i've ever seen. Being a low level radio presenter really isn't as fascinating as she seems to think it is??!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i am so sick of seeing clips of her with her gigantic glasses slipping halfway down her nose smugly discussing her incredibly lukewarm takes with similarly dull people on topics that have been discussed to absolute death

also (i took the courtesy of squiggling out this person even though anna didn’t bother) maybe your ‘physiologist’ didn’t find any root causes because , er, they’re a physiologist?? does anna even bother reading this crap before she posts

3A722CC3-1365-414E-9FB0-4859FC365D98.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t get her at all
She’s moved my my local area. Identical looking to the other women - same hair clothes build etc. same house kitchen as everyone else. 2 easy neurotypical kids (no health problems and not even the challenge of close in age). Never had a proper job / no real career.
What is interesting or why is she invited to things? She has no qualifications and no stories or input of interest.
I have many friends with 3+ kids in high powered jobs or others with kids with serious health problems who also work FT and manage well. Or friends who are trained medically or in aspects of childhood or fashion. Why is Anna given these opportunities ?
Where she lives Wanstead e11 is swamped with women all the same but majority have proper careers and many have more children.
Confused

Reactions: 6
I have just seen a pic of her and her kids at the snowman premiere, only looked at it was mentioned on parenting hell podcast. It seems pointless to keep them off of social media but then allow them to be on the Daily Mail? I don't understand!

Reactions: 6
i am so sick of seeing clips of her with her gigantic glasses slipping halfway down her nose smugly discussing her incredibly lukewarm takes with similarly dull people on topics that have been discussed to absolute death

also (i took the courtesy of squiggling out this person even though anna didn’t bother) maybe your ‘physiologist’ didn’t find any root causes because , er, they’re a physiologist?? does anna even bother reading this crap before she posts

View attachment 1759465
You’ve said it perfectly with luke warm takes done to death. I hate to say it as I hate the status quo for working mums but even this March with the mummies shite is major eye roll, it’s just an opportunity for women lucky enough to have minimum contact hours employment & benefitted from intergenerational wealth transfers they never disclose to center themselves in something that most heavily impacts low income and working class mums, even single mums when this lot are all married? Like 😴😴 won’t be engaging with ur personal branding strategy ty.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeh agree
She doesn’t stand for anything and has had zero hardship
But for some reason she thinks she represents mothers?
I’m identical to her really except have a much better proper career and more kids (one is Neurodiverse). I don’t want her representing me!

Also all the big companies now do offer flex working anyway. It all feels out of date whatever she is doing but as she isn’t in a proper job she doesn’t know. Everyone I know works flex and mostly
From home now (all city workers same people she’ll know in this area).

Campaign should have been done in early 2000s not now

Time to get a proper job - loads in corporate comms she should do that with a journalism background warily get £80k and a flex job with benefits (like the others I / we know!!)

As a mother I want to be repressed by someone high achieving, or dealing with a lot Bravely, not her chilling out representing nothing but using ‘mother’ in name

Reactions: 5
I don’t get her at all
She’s moved my my local area. Identical looking to the other women - same hair clothes build etc. same house kitchen as everyone else. 2 easy neurotypical kids (no health problems and not even the challenge of close in age). Never had a proper job / no real career.
What is interesting or why is she invited to things? She has no qualifications and no stories or input of interest.
I have many friends with 3+ kids in high powered jobs or others with kids with serious health problems who also work FT and manage well. Or friends who are trained medically or in aspects of childhood or fashion. Why is Anna given these opportunities ?
Where she lives Wanstead e11 is swamped with women all the same but majority have proper careers and many have more children.
Confused
Baffling, isn’t it? She literally has nothing. Why is she on radio? Why is she at film premieres? People must literally see her and scratch their heads. She reposts pap pics but these pics are never seen anywhere, where do they come from? Does she buy them from the photographer herself? Why does she think she owns flexible working?

So many questions..

One thing I’ve never understood is why she’s always seen herself as different to/above all the other instahun mums. She writes about it as if she’s not part of it.

Reactions: 7
This is quite funny. U.K. minister is saying now can have flex working from day #1 going to become law to ask. 👋 looks like you need a new campaign cobbled together Anna ! Ha ha nothing to do with Anna either. Just common sense

Reactions: 5
This is quite funny. U.K. minister is saying now can have flex working from day #1 going to become law to ask. 👋 looks like you need a new campaign cobbled together Anna ! Ha ha nothing to do with Anna either. Just common sense

I saw this, this is brilliant 🤣. She also thought she was going to be tie up with Labour for this for her way into politics, but it’s been added in by the current govt with no fuss, so she’s out of a campaign now.

Baffling, isn’t it? She literally has nothing. Why is she on radio? Why is she at film premieres? People must literally see her and scratch their heads. She reposts pap pics but these pics are never seen anywhere, where do they come from? Does she buy them from the photographer herself? Why does she think she owns flexible working?

So many questions..

One thing I’ve never understood is why she’s always seen herself as different to/above all the other instahun mums. She writes about it as if she’s not part of it.
There was a documentary about people who’ve been on love island recently on ch4 and both the cast members and the paps said that pretty much 100% of the time it’s either the individual or their management that call the paps, they’re even so cosy the individuals/management can edit pics before they’re distributed to whoever buys them. I know it’s a slightly different demographic but if anything they’re more relevant and likely to be papped than MP….

There was a documentary about people who’ve been on love island recently on ch4 and both the cast members and the paps said that pretty much 100% of the time it’s either the individual or their management that call the paps, they’re even so cosy the individuals/management can edit pics before they’re distributed to whoever buys them. I know it’s a slightly different demographic but if anything they’re more relevant and likely to be papped than MP….

Omg, I’ve not followed her in years because she’s
just so bleeping irritating, but why would papa be after Anna? 🤣

She always did think she was a cut above.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.