Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually on a free gifted cruise? Last cruise she went on was almost apologetic, this one seems to be a bunch of random instacelebs on a cruise in Antigua. Weird how on the first day they were tagging Dr Joshua Wolrich and he was tagging them and Saira Kahn, but now they don’t mention each other 😂👀

Reactions: 3
Has she left her husband for the Polly woman?
I love my friends but that’s a lot of kissing. And her last post said something like “it’s taken polldoll and I 500 hours to understand a transition. It’s something quite personal and I’m not able to fully explain so please listen to the podcast”

I really really don’t want to listen to the podcast so hoping someone else has!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love my friends but that’s a lot of kissing. And her last post said something like “it’s taken polldoll and I 500 hours to understand a transition. It’s something quite personal and I’m not able to fully explain so please listen to the podcast”

Probably the transition into feeling justified in bragging about a free cruise to the Caribbean due to polldoll having her instagram hacked.

• Haha

She means ‘transition’ in TikTok terms -like a video that changes into another. Rather than transition in terms of their relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely dropping “I’m bi” hints. Kissing her friend and hugging and falling on to bed? That’s more than friendship and all very performative

that reel was so random and weird! i love my mates but its a air kiss greeting and a hug or two when tipsy but not like that!
she also posted one where she is is pjs then jumps to her vacuum sealed into some green dress that could of done with being a size bigger..she has the most random dress sense which doesnt suit her body shape!

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely dropping “I’m bi” hints. Kissing her friend and hugging and falling on to bed? That’s more than friendship and all very performative
Yes that is more than friendship and if it isn't they're both attention seeking. MP has become so full of herself in a way she never used to be.

Reactions: 4
So the woman who is championing flexible working so you can have quality time with your family and kids jets off on a holiday without them. Whilst most working parents still have to use annual leave to attend sports day at school or take an elderly parent to a hospital appointment!

Reactions: 12
So the woman who is championing flexible working so you can have quality time with your family and kids jets off on a holiday without them. Whilst most working parents still have to use annual leave to attend sports day at school or take an elderly parent to a hospital appointment!
And I’m sure her and her friend were on a cruise for ‘work’ recently too! Once again leaving her kids at home

Reactions: 1
Does she just rant permanently now? She’s so angry with the world
She has always been angry- that’s why I stopped following her. Watching her waste her whole maternity running around half dressed and just desperate to be famous and get on the radio while being angry at the world was just too triggering.

Reactions: 5
Leaving a very leading story about being sad and parental fights. Then few stories later talking about her ‘solo era’…..

• Wow
@Mamaship1234 whats happened to her husband?

never understood why her whole life of two ordinary neurotypical easy girls with no health issues (with fairly large age gap to he easier for parents) warranted her putting herself forward as a parenting expert, martyr etc

never been anyrhinf admirable or interesting about her. Nothing at all. Doesnf even have a proper job (??) if she was in NHS or senior inCity with a large family or disabilities yes fhats interesting

working PT in a hobby job with two easy daughters what is admirable about that? Bet the husband will easily meet a less moany woman who actually quietly gets on with it !

funny how cherry healy,style me sunday and her (if separating) all having marriages end before kids are 10

Reactions: 9
Oh they've split then! Love how she's clearly trying to justify having slanging natches in front of the kids, I grew up in a house where my parents argued in front of me and I found it horrible and upsetting. But mum influencers seem to find a deep and meaningful excuse for loads of tit behaviour, I saw one the other day say that asking your child to say "please" and "thank you" is ✨ policing their language ✨ 🙄

She will be insufferable with the solo single parent-themed content. I haven't followed her for years as she became too irritating and try-hard. I liked her in the beginning but she was one of the early instamums. So many just became floggers of crap and excess naval gazing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.