Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ that plot sounds even worse and gratuitous than I imagined. Really scraping the barrel.
For sure based on CC. MP is such an opportunistic magpie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Lois Knox is the insta hun who befriends Dylan a poor single mother who does writing on the side as well as telesales.

Their kids become friends.

Lois does a story saying check out Dylan’s blog which gets her lots of followers and later on a book deal.

Lois posts a picture of their kids online. Pays Dylan £200 for the photo.

Lois does a period poverty #AD and gets lots of backlash for being middle class and claiming that she herself had experienced period poverty which she hadn’t. Also uses Dylan’s phase “women who watch”.

Dylan gets mad at Lois and claims she put her life in danger because of her abusive ex. Dylan told Lois that her ex was dead so she didn’t know.

Lois gets low makes a suicidal post.

Dylan is initially happy with the support she’s getting, then her followers turn on her when her father who committed suicide is revealed to be a stockbroker and that she went to prep school.

Daily mail does a story on her. Claims she faked being poor.

Her book contract paused.

Each blames the other for what’s happened.

Dylan self harms and ends up in hospital.

Later revealed that Dylan’s ex has been in jail.

Lois takes care of Dylan’s son whilst she’s at the psych ward.

lois bins her phone.

Dylan recovers.

Just glad I never paid for it. 🤪

Back to Dan Jones: The plantagenets: the king’s and queens who made Britain.

Went to cancel my audible membership and they gave me an extra credit for staying! Cancel afterwards.
Thank you for this!

Agreed Dylan sounds like Cash Carroway and I suppose touches a bit on the Insta huns exploiting marginalised people for clout so could arguably even include Candice B as her traumatic birth story was featured on Clemmie’s blog?

The working class urchin unveiled also sounds like it could cross over a bit with Jack Monroe whose grandad was a multi millionaire & her dad inherited over a mil off him alone alongside his house and senior fire brigade position 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow. She every cliche going, with a bit of half arsed tattle and Mumsnet (depending on when she started it) based research. Thanks for the summary. It sounds dire - sorry you had to experience it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nice to see that after telling everyone where so smug now was holidaying MP is keeping her own staycation venue to herself...Once again true friendship right there (not!) 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220807_045523.jpg

IMG_20220807_045543.jpg

The no messing around on Instagram didn't last long hey MP?...And to share such great content too 🤦😂🤦
IMG_20220807_045605.jpg

IMG_20220807_045621.jpg

The writing of her best book yet, for her daughters, seems to be going very well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s saying that if you don’t understand a Friends reference you’re “youth”?

That’s ironic, because Friends is massive with teens and tweens - and has been for a few years - so much so you can buy Friends merch in Asda. She’s so out of touch 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

That’s ironic, because Friends is massive with teens and tweens - and has been for a few years - so much so you can buy Friends merch in Asda. She’s so out of touch 😄
I guess this old privileged twit doesn't shop in Asda and has never set a foot in one...😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

It’s more of a snooze because her hair isn’t remotely frizzy and she’s just fishing for “your hair looks amazing” comments

• Heart
She’s got an ad for the bleeping ARMY. She’s telling mums they can join the army. Jesus duck.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I cannot follow this woman, I blocked her a couple of years ago because she just winds me up so much.

But ‘head girl’ of the instamums always pops up on other peoples pages like a bad smell.

And oh good, another book. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another great, cheap and kind tip from MP who clearly hates doing anything with her daughters (unless she can use them for an #AD of course...)🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220811_132558.jpg

IMG_20220811_132637.jpg

MP how about you FOOK OFF your phone and read a book to your daughters you lazy t***?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How unprofessional to be asking followers if they know where Andrew Tate goes to the gym etc for a “new piece”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Andrew Tate is obviously a really dreadful human being (IMO) but imagine if he was asking “does anyone know where Anna Whitehouse goes the gym? Where she does the school run? Where she shops”. She’d be absolutely shrieking.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.