Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they’ve separated, it will be something else though as she’s due her next big drama.

Reactions: 3
I totally disagree with her “showing emotion” - I’ve had a hard time with this with thelongmum too. My mother was an emotional pain in the bleeping arse. I remember her crying and needing attention all the time. If I stub my toe of course I cry in front of my daughter but if I’m fighting with my husband then I really try not to show it. I remeber my mum fighting with my dad and at first I felt like I needed to fix it, as I got older she started treating me like I was her friend not her child and it’s really made me a bit tit now I’m older because I feel every bit of peoples emotions and take them on as my own and want to fix everyone. So basically I’m an anxious mess and I know it’s completely from my mum! So dress it up how you like Anna but don’t think it’s your next book, reckon there would be quite a few psychologists all over this one. Find another bandwagon to jump on! I don’t think she will ever divorce him, plus scummy mum got there before her with that angle surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well flexible working is in govt policy now, so she needs a new grift. Lots of single mama mileage ahead to keep up her head girl status in instahunland.

Have you seen the latest post?! One of them looks a little awkward about the whole thing. She seems a bit unhealthily obsessed

Have you seen the latest post?! One of them looks a little awkward about the whole thing. She seems a bit unhealthily obsessed
I can't work it out. She's said they are just mates (fine) but I don't pose in my bra with my mates/kiss them on the lips/get matching tats.

• Wow
Well it looks like the divorce is off as husband gets a shout out on one of the recent posts 😂. No words for the bra one. Is the person with her the new bezzie mate?!

Reactions: 5
Well it looks like the divorce is off as husband gets a shout out on one of the recent posts 😂. No words for the bra one. Is the person with her the new bezzie mate?!
She is defo reading here and that’s why she has mentioned him! That’s not a coincidence! I know she reads here because she once private messaged me here about something I said 🫤 awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It gives off very lipstick lesbian vibes, which no doubt is the intention for content and engagement 🙄🥱

Reactions: 5
Like, how does this thirsty witch content come about?

“Let’s get our tits out, and kiss for the gram?”

Reactions: 4
Lol they all did get their tits out in the body positivity underwear photoshoots under the guise of #womensupportingeachother.

Am I right in thinking she's gone to The Little Mermaid premiere without her kids??! I mean, they might be there, but the ridiculous costume and posing on the red carpet suggests they're not.

(I don't actually know how old her kids are, so suppose I can let her off if they're still toddlers).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.