Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something? The reel says ‘this wasn’t easy to write’ but there’s nothing there?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so confused about the post, what is its point? Is she coming out? Discussing mental health or just sensationalism and plugging her podcast 🤔

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused about the post, what is its point? Is she coming out? Discussing mental health or just sensationalism and plugging her podcast 🤔
I had a flick back and she was taking Matt to a hotel for his birthday a week ago, so I don’t think she’s a lesbian. Probably just plugging something as per, but it’s a bit tit as we don’t know what

She's added a caption now. About how her and her BFF have both had depression and got a matching tattoo. Her friend has children who have life limiting genetic conditions so my heart goes out to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
every single time a clip of MP’s radio show comes up on insta it’s ALWAYS her crying and talking about herself, isn’t she supposed to be the host / interviewer?!

Reactions: 9
She made the best dressed list, her ego will be through the roof!
omg how? maybe im missing something or im not in the know with whats stylish these days but she looked awful in that outfit..just a giant mass of red fabric not flattering at all!

Her latest post, the smug look and the terrible ‘get your t*ts out’ outfit! I just don’t get her style at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The same hair style at every single event!
And the same smug, eye-bleeping herself snide videos.

She really rates herself, doesn’t she? Surely anyone who has turned up to see celebs at the film premiere is 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️, when she walks past and stops and poses for photos? Does anyone outside of instahun circles know who she is?

And the same smug, eye-bleeping herself snide videos.

She really rates herself, doesn’t she? Surely anyone who has turned up to see celebs at the film premiere is 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️, when she walks past and stops and poses for photos? Does anyone outside of instahun circles know who she is?
Nope.

Is she friends with Ellie anymore? Have I missed something? Their podcast seemed to vanish (can't even find on spotify anymore) and she is never cheering for her on strictly on saturdays?

Is she friends with Ellie anymore? Have I missed something? Their podcast seemed to vanish (can't even find on spotify anymore) and she is never cheering for her on strictly on saturdays?
Glad you mentioned this. You are right, the podcast they did together has been scrubbed from existence. Very weird. I never felt their ‘friendship’ was genuine. But they’re not even pretending for insta anymore. I suspect Anna is a bit jealous of Ellie’s fame but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.