Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm her latest post, on one hand I completely agree with the sentiment, no one should have those type of pictures sent and it would be distressing but equally my timeline didn’t need to see her and her ‘gal pal’ getting their tits out for shits and giggle in a dressing room a la lip stick lesbian for all clicks, likes and making for 💰🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
@SunsetGazebo agree you cant have it both ways - flashing your boobs and wearing bras in a lingerie shop regular people dont do, as they dont wsnt to attract weirdos.

all very attention seeking .. !

Reactions: 2
I usually like her but she is so ridiculously emotional about everything I don't know how she gets through her day to day life! The dick pic post is another example. I'm sure it's not very nice getting those awful messages, but why the lengthy over emotional post about people sending them to her while at her grandmother's funeral, in order to attract sympathy. (Why was she checking her Instagram messages at her grandma's funeral anyway??!)

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed a while ago but happened to see her on Lorraine the other day. What has she done to her face?! It literally doesn't move and looks quite puffy. I agree with the post above about her being over emotional about everything. I feel like she's on the edge of a mental breakdown every time she speaks!

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed a while ago but happened to see her on Lorraine the other day. What has she done to her face?! It literally doesn't move and looks quite puffy. I agree with the post above about her being over emotional about everything. I feel like she's on the edge of a mental breakdown every time she speaks!
Definitely some sort of mid life crisis

I’ve always liked her and thought the causes and projects she’s been involved in came from a place of real honesty and integrity but since she got the radio job and a more mainstream persona, I can’t help but feel these things have just been a grifters platform to fame.

Reactions: 9
I usually like her but she is so ridiculously emotional about everything I don't know how she gets through her day to day life! The dick pic post is another example. I'm sure it's not very nice getting those awful messages, but why the lengthy over emotional post about people sending them to her while at her grandmother's funeral, in order to attract sympathy. (Why was she checking her Instagram messages at her grandma's funeral anyway??!)
So emotional- everything is so dramatic. Agree though, why you checking your hidden messages at your grandmas funeral- I smell bullshit! Also have had the odd random message from officer commander Murica hitting me up with a hi when clearly it’s some spotty 14 year old with no mates who’s stolen some models pictures from the Kay’s catalogue. But I’ve never been sent an unsolicited dick picture in my life, yet she claims that she’s getting loads? Again I call bullshit. But she’s needs a cause/bandwagon now that the kids are older and she can’t moan about being woken up, drawing up drawbridges or how hard the day is with all the emotional hardship of being a full time sahm but also a career woman. 😴

When she poses it really makes me cringe. She's so self-aware and try hard. That ad is just 😬

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230518-231639.png

She looks great but I do find it jarring that a couple of short years ago her USP was aging naturally - lots of stories/posts about her forehead lines. But now that she has a steady gig/more exposure she's happy to splash out on Botox/fillers. So it wasn't the feminism, then, just a lack of cash/incentive 🙄

Will she ditch the flexible working angle when her bank balance means she doesn't need the engagement from it?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She does look so different.
---
So much more noticeable because I don’t follow her closely.

View attachment 2180849

She looks great but I do find it jarring that a couple of short years ago her USP was aging naturally - lots of stories/posts about her forehead lines. But now that she has a steady gig/more exposure she's happy to splash out on Botox/fillers. So it wasn't the feminism, then, just a lack of cash/incentive 🙄

Will she ditch the flexible working angle when her bank balance means she doesn't need the engagement from it?
I'm not sure I think she does look great. She looks a bit puffy or stretched or something. In general I find her way too try hard.

I keep seeing her posts and thinking she’s trying to tell us this is her girlfriend. Have I missed something or is some ploy for engagement (silly question)

Reactions: 5
I keep seeing her posts and thinking she’s trying to tell us this is her girlfriend. Have I missed something or is some ploy for engagement (silly question)
she seems to be constantly posting as well recently..prior to this she used to go weeks and months with nothing now constant stories and reels of her pouting, posing and kissing 'friends'!

The start of that "win this trip" reel is just odd. I hug my friends and might even give them a kiss on the cheek. I don't kiss them on the mouth several times in a smoochy way. I wish she'd just tell us they are a couple if they are. It feels like she's "teasing" at being a lesbian for clout which is pretty insulting.

Reactions: 10
The start of that "win this trip" reel is just odd. I hug my friends and might even give them a kiss on the cheek. I don't kiss them on the mouth several times in a smoochy way. I wish she'd just tell us they are a couple if they are. It feels like she's "teasing" at being a lesbian for clout which is pretty insulting.
Her and Matt don’t appear to have split up so maybe they’re in a throuple?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.