Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the embodiment of a car crash and I feel so sorry for those children. This is no better than something from Jeremy Kyle except she just happens to be educated.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I knew she would do this and now she will bang on about what a trailblazer she is for being pregnant in her 40’s/post divorce. The sycophants will tell her what an inspiration she is.

Reactions: 25
The tagline is hilarious. Yes Anna. You’ve really dispelled all the myths around blended families by thinking with your fanny instead of your brain and getting up the duff with someone you’ve known for barely two minutes before the ink is even dry on your divorce (I mean, are they even divorced yet?)

What a bleeping bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She knows if they’re still married when baby comes that Matt is legally considered the babies father right? There’s an assumption you wait until the divorce papers are signed before you have a baby with someone else, madness

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have no words- I knew she’d have another- she needs something to flog, but I really hoped for the kids sake that she wouldn’t! What happened to the difficulty conceiving, the many miscarriages, the fear of her post natal psychosis returning?! Have a baby is so hard and doing it with someone you’ve known for 3 minutes whilst juggling teenagers and blended families - this could not be anymore car crash!

Reactions: 26