Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stripey Top’s sperm is more potent than the ex’s. He has the power to make her orgasm too! What a hero!
Can you imagine them meeting. Olly Jawline and Matt MyEx. Oh hiya mate so you finally got the elusive orgasm out of her hey, well done pal...heard you like skiing, great stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From the photos she's posted recently, they've moved to around Broadway Market/Victoria Park. A six bed house is a minimum £2 mil there. Bet his kids go to private school, so would imagine she'll wants hers to as well now. Plus nanny costs when baby comes. Plus university eventually for FIVE KIDS. Stripey had better be earning significantly more than £135k....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Who else has a podcast just about them and their lives? even the other smug twats podcasters pretend it's all about the guests. Someone should suggest it's renamed 'what Anna did next?' and she'd probably think we were being serious fangirls as opposed to watching slack jawed at the duck ups she's making left, right and centre.
I think it should be called Anna’s Remarkable Visceral tit Show

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well yeah, he would be, the range was £135-210k for an associate role at his old firm, and now he is deputy general counsel for an investment management firm based in the city, so I imagine he’s on significantly more than that now.

Reactions: 4
My mind is just boggling at the chance she'll have a SON.

She'll twist herself into a pretzel to make birthing a boy a brave feminist act.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She didn’t even want the first two kids, let alone a third. The stigma she should have been thinking of is the one about child free by choice women, which she would have been infinitely happier if she’d remained

Reactions: 7
I know this be construed as being anti feminist but does anyone think there is a chance that Anna is trying to baby trap him? I just think she is firmly in the honeymoon stage where she thinks his tit doesn't stink and she clearly can't believe her luck. I just get weird vibes about all of this. The timescale and intensity involved makes me feel someone is pushing all of this along at warp speed. It would be weird if two mature adults meeting in their 40s miraculously had the same crazy and extremely unusual idea of getting married so soon, integrating families and having babies so quickly.

Reactions: 25
I know this be construed as being anti feminist but does anyone think there is a chance that Anna is trying to baby trap him? I just think she is firmly in the honeymoon stage where she thinks his tit doesn't stink and she clearly can't believe her luck. I just get weird vibes about all of this. The timescale and intensity involved makes me feel someone is pushing all of this along at warp speed. It would be weird if two mature adults meeting in their 40s miraculously had the same crazy and extremely unusual idea of getting married so soon, integrating families and having babies so quickly.
Well ‘ole stripey was late night texting failed Hinge conquests whilst with Anna according to intel here so she may have caught wind and this ‘planned’ pregnancy happened…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If he's earning 210k then she might be because duck flex working, she can afford a spenny house, a nanny and child-free holidays now. Kerching!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still in shock. I know there are plenty of mums who are having kids after 40. I get that people do what’s best for them.

But doing the maths… to be 42 and pregnant… 43 with a newborn? 53 with a 10 year old? 60 with a teenager?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker but I ran here when I saw her announcement. She's nuts.

My first thought was the kids. I was a kid in a similar situation 30ish years ago (parents' divorce, parent rapidly meeting new person, moving house, step siblings, new half sibling all within the space of 2yrs). I'm in my 40s now and spend a LOT on therapy and have a strained relationship with a lot of my relatives.

Yes, find "your person" but don't duck up your kids' lives in the process.

What an absolute bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m still in shock. I know there are plenty of mums who are having kids after 40. I get that people do what’s best for them.

But doing the maths… to be 42 and pregnant… 43 with a newborn? 53 with a 10 year old? 60 with a teenager?
Sounds like absolute hell to me 🙊. 60 with teenagers nope!! 🤣

Reactions: 6
What does Polly say when Anna asks her about the harmony test?
Going to listen after work later.

They clearly aren’t real friends, Anna is horrible.

Reactions: 7
I was a late starter and am now facing 50, firmly on HRT - with 2 under 10s. One with Autism!

CAN CONFIRM I AM bleeping KNACKERED.

Oh and 41-46 was sheer hell from sleep deprivation. No exaggeration. It's actually so much easier now than the baby years. Full body shudder looking back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My mind is just boggling at the chance she'll have a SON.

She'll twist herself into a pretzel to make birthing a boy a brave feminist act.
If she's had the harmony she'll already know. I had the harmony test at 10 weeks due to a previous loss and knew the sex then

Reactions: 9