Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, after reading the transcript of that podcast, I’m ashamed to have been born in the first half of the same decade as her 🤮 She is the walking definition of a 15 year old trapped in the middle aged body of a woman having a full on mid life crisis and it’s a complete car crash to watch/listen too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
👋 I just caught up on the last thread and it was VERY funny. Some brilliant posts.

I am shocketh at how quickly and publicly she is moving on. Seems completely anti intuitive to the children’s welfare. The way she goes on about Breton bae is absolutely nauseating too…

so many of these smug parenting ‘experts’ or ‘bloggers’ have really outed themselves as completely selfish and self serving.

Reactions: 15
Yep. Apparently the minute she met him her complete central nervous system relaxed and she sudden felt like she’d come home to herself 🙄🙄
bleeping hell. Talk about a car crash. Does she realise she’s overcompensating and none of this is real it’s all a put on to prove how ‘so happy’ she is?
Poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell. Talk about a car crash. Does she realise she’s overcompensating and none of this is real it’s all a put on to prove how ‘so happy’ she is?
Poor kids.
Anna is a twit with her public divorce and it does amuse me to read the tit she says about it, but it must be really rubbish for the kids to be caught in the crossfire of all this madness.

Reactions: 10
I was in a similar position where I emotionally checked out of a long marriage years before we divorced (FYI there’s no longer a decree nisi as she states…)

Soon after I got into a relationship who I thought was “my person” as he sealed all the wounds I felt I needed fixing. He actually turned out to be a high functioning alcoholic, gambler and narc. And there I was all smug I’d found the guy I’d been waiting for all along.

I’ve dated a lot since, but it’s taken a lot of therapy to realise what I want. And not once have my kids been involved.

Im not saying she’s doing the same, but I recognise this behaviour so much. She barely knows the guy and as she’s so invested, even if red flags were to crop up she’s more likely to ignore them than deal with the embarrassment.

As a woman who’s gone through it, I'm really cringing!

ETA her poor kids coming across these articles in later life. It’s why the “no fault” divorce came into place. She’s an absolute tosser.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean we all move on after divorce and in the heady days of a new romance it can feel great but don’t bring the kids into it this early ay their age. What’s worse is that, given her wannabe public status, her kids will be able to read all the mucky details of it when they are older.

Those kids will need a good therapist to deal with all the trauma their mother has created. At least ‘mY eX’ is keeping a dignified silence and hopefully supporting his children emotionally

Reactions: 13
👋 I just caught up on the last thread and it was VERY funny. Some brilliant posts.

I am shocketh at how quickly and publicly she is moving on. Seems completely anti intuitive to the children’s welfare. The way she goes on about Breton bae is absolutely nauseating too…

so many of these smug parenting ‘experts’ or ‘bloggers’ have really outed themselves as completely selfish and self serving.
Breton bae is Olly's new name on here as far as I'm concerned.

Listened to the podcast earlier. And read those screenshots. Doesn't much like Matt does she. Said a couple of times she loved the concept of marriage not the person. Poor bugger that Matt. Maybe one day he'll come out with a scathing article...but no, he has better things to do. Also, we know you're 42, no need to keep repeating.

What I didn't need to hear on that podcast was how she couldn't climax and now she can....Breton bae has unleased the beast. She needs an emotional connection to. As I say, poor bugger that Matt. She should keep her trap shut.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What I didn't need to hear on that podcast was how she couldn't climax and now she can....Breton bae has unleased the beast. She needs an emotional connection to. As I say, poor bugger that Matt. She should keep her trap shut.
😂😂😂 yeah, I didn’t need to hear that either so didn’t screenshot it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her poor children. I will never understand why people insist on introducing their kids to new partners quickly. A friend separated from her husband at new year, met someone in February and introduced her son to him in march! They are now no longer together shockingly 🙄 it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Breton bae is Olly's new name on here as far as I'm concerned.

Listened to the podcast earlier. And read those screenshots. Doesn't much like Matt does she. Said a couple of times she loved the concept of marriage not the person. Poor bugger that Matt. Maybe one day he'll come out with a scathing article...but no, he has better things to do. Also, we know you're 42, no need to keep repeating.

If she didn’t climax with Matt after however many years then she defo hasn’t with Oli! And that’s not a slight on either of them! It took me ages with my husband to work it all out and it every time but the longer we were in a relationship I was more relaxed to ask for things. The minute you go into something new you don’t start making demands! Let’s all be grown ups here- most girls if they can’t orgasm with one, can’t orgasm with another - not without a lot of practice! I’m just dumbstruck that about 2 months ago she was telling us it was the best divorce ever and magpieing was amazing and now none of it is. So how does she think we are believing anything at this point? Motherhood was great until it was cool to tell everyone she had postpartum psychosis. This is the woman that yearned to be a parent and the minute she was she ditched them because being on the radio was more important. There is a reason we have tattle, there is a reason we see so much self diagnosed adhd/pnd etc- the majority of the people that are discussed probably do have those things cos you’d have to be a special kind of weird to want to over share and be on show 24/7. They are one better than reality stars! They have zero filter and a huge need to be “the star”. Most of us couldn’t think of anything worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow, engaged two seconds after divorcing. It’s like a super charged episode of Love Island, with Stripey top and mother puffa.

“washing up after my ex’s dirty dishes and tidying up” vs her “getting through the pesto pasta” isn’t quite the balance she thinks she’s disclosing. What a dick she is to her ex and kids. Everyone called BS on their remarkable divorce and here we are, a steaming pile of undignified BS.

stripey top must be equally unhinged if he’s got engaged to a barely divorced mum within 6 months of meeting. Both the exes must be eye rolling so hard.

Reactions: 20