Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic where she's photoshopped out the guy she was supposed to be in a remarkable dj duo with gets me every time šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love the face on the guy in shorts in the background. He looks mighty pissed his train is cancelled only to have an insta twit filming an update in front of him.

Reactions: 2
So she couldnā€™t make the djā€™ing gig due to the trains so is swanning off to a posh do at the Natural History museumā€¦.sounds to me like she got a better offer!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she couldnā€™t make the djā€™ing gig due to the trains so is swanning off to a posh do at the Natural History museumā€¦.sounds to me like she got a better offer!
I've been watching her stories and been like eh? Make it make sense...

Reactions: 8
Wtf is that dress?
WTF is the ā€œlook to the sideā€ I absolutely cringe so hard for her!
Also he is absolutely using her- he is so hard for all these invites and pretending to be famous, not for her! I feel so bad for her- this is going to be over before itā€™s started!

Reactions: 14
Wow tickets for the event are Ā£2k each! I know she got freebies but still. Ever relateable!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
WTF is the ā€œlook to the sideā€ I absolutely cringe so hard for her!
Also he is absolutely using her- he is so hard for all these invites and pretending to be famous, not for her! I feel so bad for her- this is going to be over before itā€™s started!
Spot on. Also, I just donā€™t see why she jumped on this guy? Heā€™s average looking at best. He hasnā€™t got a stellar career profile nor a public profile. She found him on a dating app heā€™d been scouring and creeping on for more than 5 years (according to her own admission). And she barely knows him. Is her self esteem that low that she doesnā€™t think she could get someone else?

Reactions: 13
That dress has to be from the Monsoon Bridal range. Was wearing white part of the dress code, or is she just mad?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could he not have got his hair cut as they were going to such a posh event???
WHAT is her dress??!
---
Also Iā€™ve just noticed the weird..I wanna say crow? Thing in the background??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s had so much work done! Her face in the side pic, especially looks overdone. Sheā€™s dressed as a bride, 100% that must be from the bridal range

Reactions: 4