Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep! I mean, it’s ‘rebuttable’ aka when they register the babies birth they can put Breton boy on the birth certificate and it’s fine but legally, yep, husband of the person giving birth is presumed father
---
I think they met in October, got engaged in December, found out she was pregnant in February.
So one year on from splitting up with her husband she will have given birth to another man’s child? Stay classy Anna!
All the people blowing smoke up her arse on insta too, morons.
I feel so sorry for all the kids involved, what a bleeping mess and it’s all playing out publicly so all their friends parents etc know exactly what’s happened. Mortifying!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
She is actually insane.

I don't know what's more irresponsible...trying to conceive in this situation or just not using protection and assuming you won't get pregnant as you're 43.

Who's gonna listen to the podcast for us all then?

Reactions: 13
yep! I mean, it’s ‘rebuttable’ aka when they register the babies birth they can put Breton boy on the birth certificate and it’s fine but legally, yep, husband of the person giving birth is presumed father
---

So one year on from splitting up with her husband she will have given birth to another man’s child? Stay classy Anna!
All the people blowing smoke up her arse on insta too, morons.
I feel so sorry for all the kids involved, what a bleeping mess and it’s all playing out publicly so all their friends parents etc know exactly what’s happened. Mortifying!
Every day is a schoool day!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think this was a planned pregnancy but clearly explains the rushed engagement, moving in so quickly and all the other BS.
I really hope for her sake this relationship and baby works out. I also hope Matt is providing some stability for their girls as the trauma will come out eventually.

Reactions: 18
well the way she talks in the podcast it was at least somewhat planned on her end but whether or not the Striped Chin was aware is another matter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i have started listening and omg the underlying resentment between polly and anna is palpable

apparently their love for each other is an OTHERWORLDLY love :rolleyes:
Polly is in a toxic situation with Anna, positioned as the "sidekick" plain Jane, poor-thing, ever reliable doormat friend. Aside from Anna's kids, aunty Polly seems to be the other roadkill in this situation. I wouldn't be surprised if things went wrong between them at rapid speed...

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ on a bike.

of course she’s pregnant. Perfectly sensible to get pregnant with someone you barely know and at an increased risk age.

what a dick.

Reactions: 17
I'd been with my sons dad 2 years when our son was born - and as far as I was concerned, THAT was quick and I then discovered how horrendous he was during pregnancy and birth (and afterwards). To be fair I had red flags early on but I was young and naive - Anna is 42/43 ffs, with a wealth of information at her literal fingertips.

All this hustle and bustle about "when you know, you know" and "everyone has an opinion on dating after separation but no one knows really" is precisely the type of rhetoric people come out with when they KNOW they are jumping the gun, putting kids through hell because they are selfish and if they were witnessing it in someone else, would judge the absolute tit out of. I know, because I got with my son's dad super quick and moved quickly (didn't realise it was a red flag because I was young and had never had an abusive relationship before) after he'd separated from his eldests mum like 6 months before. Everyone was judging and I was like casually "yeah, we're soulmates" bullshit because I was desperate not to be judged. Anna is getting judged because it's giving bleeping whiplash, and rightly so. If we don't judge this kind of mad batshit behaviour then scores of vulnerable women don't understand it's not NORMAL to move this quickly into a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Polly is in a toxic situation with Anna, positioned as the "sidekick" plain Jane, poor-thing, ever reliable doormat friend. Aside from Anna's kids, aunty Polly seems to be the other roadkill in this situation. I wouldn't be surprised if things went wrong between them at rapid speed...
Anytime Polly tries to make a joke Anna totally shuts her down and it's sooo awkward. but i did learn that Polly is training to be a sexologist so her life is about to become way more interesting and i am sure Anna will absolutely hate that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So it appears her amazing nesting coparenting with Matt ended the minute the two lines appeared on the pregnancy stick…Her poor girls. What a whirlwind. Less than a year after the divorce and they’re living part time with a stranger who is going to be their new best ever stepdad and they have a sibling on the way! Absolute mindfuck

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Can we have a timeline of when she-
Announced separation
met BB
got engaged
announced accidental pregnancy
It’s not an accidental pregnancy. Her latest podcast (🤢) she CaTeGoRiCaLLy states it was a CaTeGoRiCaLLy intended pregnancy which they planned together.
Much like “if it wasn’t for the judgement from society I’d marry you now”, “if it wasn’t for the judgement from society I’d have a baby with you right now”.

the podcast is CaTeGoRicALLy dire. That Polly woman is like a weird fan girl/yes woman. Anna’s trailblazing as a geriatric mum is peak narc. And of course, peppered with BS like “we centre everything around the KiDs”. Sure sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it appears her amazing nesting coparenting with Matt ended the minute the two lines appeared on the pregnancy stick…Her poor girls. What a whirlwind. Less than a year after the divorce and they’re living part time with a stranger who is going to be their new best ever stepdad and they have a sibling on the way! Absolute mindfuck
why can't she just learn to just shut the duck up and not make every single decision into a PIONEERING CRUSADE FOR ALL WOMEN because this is just so embarrassing, i'm dying for her

Reactions: 28