Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have a timeline of when she-
Announced separation
met BB
got engaged
announced accidental pregnancy

Reactions: 24
Holy bleeping mother of god. Those poor children. Not only are they coping with the loss of their actual family unit, they have to cope with a new stepdad, and now a new baby. This is a bleeping car crash of epic proportions. You met him what, last September? You’ve not been together a year and you are already engaged and (visibly) pregnant? bleeping YIKES.
---
I wonder if wanting another baby was anything to do with her and Matt splitting up.
Nah, he just didn’t make her ORGASM

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She knows if they’re still married when baby comes that Matt is legally considered the babies father right? There’s an assumption you wait until the divorce papers are signed before you have a baby with someone else, madness
really?!

Reactions: 2
i have started listening and omg the underlying resentment between polly and anna is palpable

apparently their love for each other is an OTHERWORLDLY love :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope Grandmother Pukka is ready to pick up the mantle again for when the crisp packet begins to float in the wind aka Anna gets sick of parenting 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually do wish her the best. I worry that having a baby with someone who was capable leaving someone he had two small kids with is a risk. But of course I dont know the details, so good luck to them both.

Reactions: 10