Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s got him hooked on fillers, I’m sure his face and jaw have gotten puffier since he first popped up on her insta.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I agree she’s at that posh do and not doing the DJ set and showing photo evidence trains were knackered as people would obviously question it.. was this her backup anyway? She just had a wedding dress just hanging around at home in case…?! Bet she was so happy she got to go to that rather than dj in a field for a tiny festival.

Reactions: 7
I get a little irrational rage at the way she always holds her phone up and at the side of her face. I get 2004 Myspace vibes whenever she does a story, why is she never facing forward.

Reactions: 15
It’s all getting so weird! Why has she gone to a London posh do in a dress that looks like it belongs at a Milton Keynes wedding! Why suddenly all the cosmetic work, when she was Ms Feisty Tomboy Feminist a second ago … and now going Love Island vibes in the face. Why slagging the ex off on her pod, when they were so chummy on it for years and he seemed like a left leaning type of hands on Dad. Huge mid life crisis!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s wearing an actual wedding dress. She’s insane. Does Breton not see it? Or does he just not care?

Reactions: 10
Her next post will be “I don’t know who needs to hear this but you can wear white whenever you want. Can we normalise wearing white long wedding dresses to school pick up, drop off, the milk run, getting a smear test at the GP, and posh events at the natural history museum? We have to change the narrative around wearing white. You can be funny, visceral, emotional, cerebral, hormonal, and still wear white wedding dresses!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49