Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is she says the super quick engagement was for the children to demonstrate they're solid and no one is going anywhere. If they had just dated quietly on the down low then she wouldn't have needed to prove solidity or whatever. My friend's a single mom and she didn't even MENTION a new partner to the kids until they'd been seeing each other for six months or so, then it was another couple months until they even met him.

I don't care what she says, there was absolutely no reason for moving things so quickly and the kids were an afterthought in it all, she's pure selfish and this haste is nothing to do with the kids.
The grand gesture of an engagement proves nothing to the children- just catches them up in her whirlwind. Him quietly and consistently being around, them seeing their mum comfortable and happy with him, his kids seeing their dad happy and comfortable with this new woman, them learning to be comfortable with each other in all the many combinations you can end up with in a blended family that aren't always under the same roof... Actions speak louder than words and those things will show the kids permanence and reliability, not a blingy bit of jewellery and endless word salad. The engagement is 100% for them to prove they are botj still lovable and desirable in their 40-something post-divorce lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The grand gesture of an engagement proves nothing to the children- just catches them up in her whirlwind. Him quietly and consistently being around, them seeing their mum comfortable and happy with him, his kids seeing their dad happy and comfortable with this new woman, them learning to be comfortable with each other in all the many combinations you can end up with in a blended family that aren't always under the same roof... Actions speak louder than words and those things will show the kids permanence and reliability, not a blingy bit of jewellery and endless word salad. The engagement is 100% for them to prove they are botj still lovable and desirable in their 40-something post-divorce lives.
Indeed. And how on earth does getting married again make them feel secure when the parents' marriage didn't last. It's buffoonery.
---
Exactly this. Preferably dates and times so we can cross reference his messages to your mates with Anna’s big announcements!
I think that detail might go against Tattle rules but could be wrong

Reactions: 8
Indeed. And how on earth does getting married again make them feel secure when the parents' marriage didn't last. It's buffoonery.
---

I think that detail might go against Tattle rules but could be wrong
You know she's gonna dress the kids up and get them super involved in the wedding.

Yeah probably - it'd be funny to catch out Stripey Top the cocklodger though!

Reactions: 2
And OrGaSmInG in your 40s post divorce. That’s all out there for the ‘little ones who’ve been through so much for whom they’ve got engaged for’ to catch up on.

Reactions: 7
And OrGaSmInG in your 40s post divorce. That’s all out there for the ‘little ones who’ve been through so much for whom they’ve got engaged for’ to catch up on.
This all seems like prime material for the kids at school to bully her kids with. They look quite young from what i can tell but kids can still be brutal!

Reactions: 5
I just don’t see why rushing into another marriage after the first failed is sensible. Just live together. You can have the same commitment. It’s like celebs who have 8 marriages. Why??? It’s 2024 not 1924- marriage isn’t a necessity.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s gotta pin OLLY BRETON down. Can’t have him going around giving other women orgasms now, can she?

Also LOL at the tit that must come up when people google stripey top’s name now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t see why rushing into another marriage after the first failed is sensible. Just live together. You can have the same commitment. It’s like celebs who have 8 marriages. Why??? It’s 2024 not 1924- marriage isn’t a necessity.
I agree with you, but she has something to prove IMO. It isn’t the greatest whirlwind love story ever told without a hasty engagement!

The woman thrives on drama and attention! Of course she’s not going to agree to the subtle common law partnership route; she wants us all to know she’s WANTED!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I really wanna nosey at his instagram account but it’s private right??
It is! But you just know his last four grid posts would be initiated by Anna who would have invited him as a collaborator and thus featuring on his grid without any input from him.

• Haha
Just had to say her tattoos are basic witch tattoos. She thinks she’s soooo edgy, doesn’t she?!

Reactions: 8
The woman thrives on drama and attention! Of course she’s not going to agree to the subtle common law partnership route; she wants us all to know she’s WANTED!
Exactly this. In the post-divorce 40-something dating quagmire Anna and OLLY BRETON found each other and that means they are desirable and loveable! Have THAT My Ex, I'm winning the break up!! It's 100% about them, their egos, and their need for a perceived "security". They've convinced themselves that this is "for the kids". I mean, I hope it does work out for them. Maybe they're the exception. But it is so littered in 🚩I can't see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is Anna constantly throwing HeR Ex under the bus on her podcast? First they were remarkably magpieing. Now they’re very bitterly co parenting. She’s brown nosing paloma faith and making so many digs at Matt it’s so uncomfortable to listen to.

Reactions: 16
Why is Anna constantly throwing HeR Ex under the bus on her podcast? First they were remarkably magpieing. Now they’re very bitterly co parenting. She’s brown nosing paloma faith and making so many digs at Matt it’s so uncomfortable to listen to.
Content! Nothing else matters.

Reactions: 3
Is this a new one? I don't know how often she releases them. What's she saying about him now? Going on about how she didn't marry the right person? As she's referencing Paloma Faith I imagine it's to do with sex as she said something about becoming a selfish lover or something these days to please herself.

Reactions: 5
Is this a new one? I don't know how often she releases them. What's she saying about him now? Going on about how she didn't marry the right person? As she's referencing Paloma Faith I imagine it's to do with sex as she said something about becoming a selfish lover or something these days to please herself.
She makes lots of sly digs on nearly every episode. This time as Paloma faith is whinging about the “mental load” and co parenting not being 50-50, Anna pipes up and gives her bit of how she does everything and bears it all. How she was critiqued for moving on too fast but her Ex wasn’t, how it’s so amazing to be with a man now who is emotionally aware and wants to help or some such bullshit. She may not be saying it explicitly, but it’s very apparent how bitter she is.