Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She now refers to her tattoos as impulsive mistakes or something along those lines in her podcast, dressing it up as self deprecating “oh silly me” jokes. I wonder if that how she’s going to refer to stripey once all this blows over.

I also wonder when it all goes tits up, which it very likely is all considering, is she going to just go along with it so as to prove all of society (and tattlers) wrong?!

Reactions: 7
Hiii. New to this thread. Used to like / not mind Anna but have found her increasingly irritating and this whirlwind romance and engagement has tipped it for me. The love bombing, moving in together quickly, getting engaged so fast etc are all big red flags of abusive relationships. Not saying their relationship is abusive BUT normalising such a fast moving relationship (especially with children involved) cannot be a good thing.
[/QUOTE]

THIS IS IT.

She may be the exception. They might be the happiest anyone has ever been and will grow old together. But this is drowning in red flags and normalising this hasty behaviour when kids are involved is madness.
Divorce is brutal. It tears you apart. It took me so long to piece myself together and a few years to understand who I am after it. I was not in any position to make huge life changing decisions during that time. It’s a time or chaos.
And that’s not just for the adults involved. Those kids are old enough to understand and see what’s going on. This whole situation is just awful. I feel for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree. Also, in a way it's the clapping and cheering from the side lines that annoys me almost as much as Anna's selfish behaviour. The 'you deserve it' brigade seem to have no idea how damaging this is for the children and how likely it is to go tits up. Maybe most of the fan girling is fake and they're hoping she falls flat on her face.

Reactions: 17
THIS IS IT.

She may be the exception. They might be the happiest anyone has ever been and will grow old together. But this is drowning in red flags and normalising this hasty behaviour when kids are involved is madness.
Divorce is brutal. It tears you apart. It took me so long to piece myself together and a few years to understand who I am after it. I was not in any position to make huge life changing decisions during that time. It’s a time or chaos.
And that’s not just for the adults involved. Those kids are old enough to understand and see what’s going on. This whole situation is just awful. I feel for the kids.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly this. It’s taken literally years of therapy and my divorce was amicable. I emotionally checked out / grieved for 10 years before I instigated separation and I had amazing friends and was supported.

But there is NO WAY you’re ready. Just no way.

She’s cock drunk.

Reactions: 16
Remember she’d mentally checked out of the marriage 3 years ago… or some other shite.

fair enough go for it if you’ve not got kids. With kids you need to be SO careful of next steps.

Reactions: 11
She now refers to her tattoos as impulsive mistakes or something along those lines in her podcast, dressing it up as self deprecating “oh silly me” jokes. I wonder if that how she’s going to refer to stripey once all this blows over.

I also wonder when it all goes tits up, which it very likely is all considering, is she going to just go along with it so as to prove all of society (and tattlers) wrong?!
She will find a way to spin money out of it whilst posing in her lacy bra for a deodorant #ad for the over 40s - “Twice Divorced but Not Breaking a Sweat”. Onwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every single thing she says and does is just screaming 'cock-struck midlife crisis'. From the express engagement, to the posing in her underwear, to the face fillers, to the public oversharing about her sex life. I could cringe myself inside out just imagining being her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Every single thing she says and does is just screaming 'cock-struck midlife crisis'. From the express engagement, to the posing in her underwear, to the face fillers, to the public oversharing about her sex life. I could cringe myself inside out just imagining being her.
and the idea that its fine to brag about it all online. She genuinely has no awareness at all. We all know that it's odds on to be over in 6 months and the narrative she weaves will either be:

I survived a con man
I might have made a mistake but is it that wrong to love?
I need time for me and my girls (overlooking the fact she's been dumped)

It's excrutiating.

Reactions: 15
What I don't understand is she says the super quick engagement was for the children to demonstrate they're solid and no one is going anywhere. If they had just dated quietly on the down low then she wouldn't have needed to prove solidity or whatever. My friend's a single mom and she didn't even MENTION a new partner to the kids until they'd been seeing each other for six months or so, then it was another couple months until they even met him.

I don't care what she says, there was absolutely no reason for moving things so quickly and the kids were an afterthought in it all, she's pure selfish and this haste is nothing to do with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Been following this thread for a while quietly as
I know two people who dated stripey on hinge. Let’s just say this man is creeeeepy to the highest. Love bombs, desperate to be serious quickly. Just major red flags. He also messaged one of them fairly recently with a miss you type message. I don’t know Anna other than one of the girls said he was now dating a dj so we looked it up.
Finding it very amusing as both girls have almost identical messages from him so I wonder if Anna has this too but was just the one who fell for it.
He made it to the ‘creep board’ PowerPoint when we recapped last years tragic dates 🤣
Re-sharing this delight for those who may have missed.

@Intriguedfromafar do you know if Olly Jawline was late night "miss-you" messaging your friend before or after proposing sunset marriage to Anna?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What I don't understand is she says the super quick engagement was for the children to demonstrate they're solid and no one is going anywhere. If they had just dated quietly on the down low then she wouldn't have needed to prove solidity or whatever.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it doesn’t make it seem more serious, it’s the opposite, it makes both relationships look farcical.
---
Been following this thread for a while quietly as
I know two people who dated stripey on hinge. Let’s just say this man is creeeeepy to the highest. Love bombs, desperate to be serious quickly. Just major red flags. He also messaged one of them fairly recently with a miss you type message. I don’t know Anna other than one of the girls said he was now dating a dj so we looked it up.
Finding it very amusing as both girls have almost identical messages from him so I wonder if Anna has this too but was just the one who fell for it.
He made it to the ‘creep board’ PowerPoint when we recapped last years tragic dates 🤣
NO! How did I miss this!!!! Obsessed. Please share more 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it doesn’t make it seem more serious, it’s the opposite, it makes both relationships look farcical.
---

NO! How did I miss this!!!! Obsessed. Please share more 😂
Exactly this. Preferably dates and times so we can cross reference his messages to your mates with Anna’s big announcements!

Reactions: 5