Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0852.jpeg

‘It’s time we danced with the truth’ 🤢 and
17-2-22 (I looked, it appears to be the day her ‘Dirty Mother Pukka’ podcast was announced 🙄)

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
17-2-22 has gotta be the day that Stripey Top made her orgasm, surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hiii. New to this thread. Used to like / not mind Anna but have found her increasingly irritating and this whirlwind romance and engagement has tipped it for me. The love bombing, moving in together quickly, getting engaged so fast etc are all big red flags of abusive relationships. Not saying their relationship is abusive BUT normalising such a fast moving relationship (especially with children involved) cannot be a good thing.

Pretty extreme but….If you look at the pattern of events leading up to assaults and worse on women by partners / ex-partners, love bombing, moving in together and getting engaged quickly are all there almost without exception. Society is sceptical / judges such fast changes poorly for good reason because often it is seriously not safe or healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That is one ugly tattoo! Why choose that typeface?

Getting song lyrics tattooed is such a basic witch thing to do as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She really loves the word visceral doesn’t she. Matt must be so embarrassed that she thinks she’s the talented hard hitting journalist when honestly my 10 year old has a better grip of the English language!

Reactions: 8
She really loves the word visceral doesn’t she. Matt must be so embarrassed that she thinks she’s the talented hard hitting journalist when honestly my 10 year old has a better grip of the English language!
“Visceral, historical” 😂 what a high brow learned critic she is, with a few 3-syllable words in her lexicon

Reactions: 5