Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For fucks sake, when is she going to stop posting ‘thank-smug-you-smug’ messages about this engagement. I must have seen about four different ‘thank you’ messages, we get it, you’re engaged.
Where have I been?!! I thought she lived with her kids dad? Has she left him, come out as bisexual and gotten engaged to someone else all in a short time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think that’s her kids and you’re right, you can see their faces on the photo websites…
They look unhappy being photographed. Again, all about Anna.
---
Where have I been?!! I thought she lived with her kids dad? Has she left him, come out as bisexual and gotten engaged to someone else all in a short time?
Have fun catching up! It’s remarkably stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Next thread title…

I think we might be remarkabl(y stupid)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I still love “ya didn’t make me cum ya tw*t” 😂
Agreed I think that’s the far and way the winner so far.

More posing in underwear. Now Olly gives her the big O she needs to keep it going. What man would be happy with his wife posing in her underwear for all to see???!

If she didn’t have the fake posh accent and she was from a council estate it would be a different narrative but because of who she is, it’s all ‘liberating and celebrating feminism’ just utter bollocks in my opinion

• Heart

More posing in underwear. Now Olly gives her the big O she needs to keep it going. What man would be happy with his wife posing in her underwear for all to see???!

If she didn’t have the fake posh accent and she was from a council estate it would be a different narrative but because of who she is, it’s all ‘liberating and celebrating feminism’ just utter bollocks in my opinion
Stripey found her in her bra on hinge though. Hinge creep x Hinge cringe

Reactions: 4

The funny thing is though that when she does her radio show she tries to sound more cool and street. Her accent changes. I've never listened but have seen clips.
---
"I just love what you do".
Hook
Line
Sinker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very true! He’s a walking red flag 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

I’m thinking Hinge Creep, Hinge Cringe could be a future thread title
---
The funny thing is though that when she does her radio show she tries to sound more cool and street. Her accent changes. I've never listened but have seen clips.
---

"I just love what you do".
Hook
Line
Sinker
To quote @15minutesoffame below Anna is completely dickmatized by Ollie and his lovebombing she can’t see what everyone else (besides her sheep followers) can see. She is sleepwalking into a rushed ‘relationship’ with essentially a man she can not possibly know fully. Also how embarrassing for her kids to see their mother half naked
dickmatized

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, why isn’t everyone just so bored of her bullshit now? Wtf is a salt and vinegar chapstick?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, why isn’t everyone just so bored of her bullshit now? Wtf is a salt and vinegar chapstick?
Think she means bag of chipsticks, could always been found in an early 90s pub. Think corn based French Fries 😂😂😂. Trying to make herself sound more working class 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Chipstick. A type of crisp. They are bloody lovely.
Why does she think anyone would object to her ponderings about Labour’s childcare policy while having her crisps? this imaginary box she thinks people put her into does not exist. But she says it does and is such a trailblazing changemaker.

Didn’t have my glasses on! Read it as chap not chip!

She should have slid pork scratchings in there if she wanted to get down with us proles.

• Haha
In her bloody bra again for an ad! And that pout. Stop it!! You’re too old for pouting like that.