Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And getting flak from teachers saying that is not how they teach people at school anyway!

Reactions: 4
Clearly very late to this news, but…
Anna isn’t gay? 😲

Engagement to a man was my last prediction!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly very late to this news, but…
Anna isn’t gay? 😲

Engagement to a man was my last prediction!
Apparently she tried to date both men and women and had set her hinge profile as seeking both. She said this on one of her car crash podcasts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh the bloody glimmer of hope thing again. Does she ever take a day off!?! There's Joy and Lightness in OUR blended family. Yes dear cos you've only known each other for 10 minutes and haven't done a blended summer school holiday or Christmas yet. Also Olly Bretton's jaw needs it's own thread.
---
Apparently she tried to date both men and women and had set her hinge profile as seeking both. She said this on one of her car crash podcasts.
She marketed herself as lesbian with Polly the way that silly teen girls do to tease the boys. If she was a lesbian or pan she may have had an orgasm before the age of 43. Willies all the way for Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For fucks sake, when is she going to stop posting ‘thank-smug-you-smug’ messages about this engagement. I must have seen about four different ‘thank you’ messages, we get it, you’re engaged.

Reactions: 9
For fucks sake, when is she going to stop posting ‘thank-smug-you-smug’ messages about this engagement. I must have seen about four different ‘thank you’ messages, we get it, you’re engaged.
Just wants to give women everywhere GLIMMERS OF HOPE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glimmers of hope rising from the shattered pieces of her post-motherhood despair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If anyone can answer this I’d be grateful. I was saying to some friends if you get divorced, surely you’d want to discover yourself on your own outside of a marriage and if you have children let their new life settle a bit before you went out dating. I’m 49 so married for 17 years, I see so many friends divorcing now. I got shot down in flames and told all the grief is done in the marriage so when a new person comes along, snap him up. I swear to god as soon as my friends husbands have moved out a new guy is in the house, like a month later. I’ve seen it so many times that I thought is this a new thing? Can people not be alone? It got me thinking when I saw the proposal reel
Having been through a divorce that involved a young child I wouldn’t recommend making even the simplest decisions in the immediate aftermath. Want a fringe? Change of hair colour? No. Absolutely not. You will regret it. Take some time.

But the idea that she has not only introduced a new man to her kids, and introduced the idea of a blended family, and then I can only assume they are already living together and making it all ‘permanent’ and she’s not even been divorced a year?! This is a huge mistake waiting to happen.

My ex got engaged the week our divorce was finalised but in fairness to them they had been together a while by that point mostly because they had a years long affair and he left me with a newborn for her. I would bet money on the fact Anna has been cheating for years.

It’s years later and I recently got engaged to my lovely partner after two years living as a blended family. It is not easy and they are in for a bumpy ride. I hope Matt is doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Having been through a divorce that involved a young child I wouldn’t recommend making even the simplest decisions in the immediate aftermath. Want a fringe? Change of hair colour? No. Absolutely not. You will regret it. Take some time.

But the idea that she has not only introduced a new man to her kids, and introduced the idea of a blended family, and then I can only assume they are already living together and making it all ‘permanent’ and she’s not even been divorced a year?! This is a huge mistake waiting to happen.

My ex got engaged the week our divorce was finalised but in fairness to them they had been together a while by that point mostly because they had a years long affair and he left me with a newborn for her. I would bet money on the fact Anna has been cheating for years.

It’s years later and I recently got engaged to my lovely partner after two years living as a blended family. It is not easy and they are in for a bumpy ride. I hope Matt is doing well.
Firstly, congrats on your engagement!
Your ex did a horrible thing so I am glad you have found happiness again. One of my best friend's husband did the same. She found out when she was heavily pregnant. Horrible. He is also, 12 years on, still with 'that woman' and they have a family together. Never trust a cheater though..

I have a feeling Matt is doing well. I'm not sure why I form this particular opinion but probably because he's living his life in private, not blasting his new relationship everywhere and is probably relieved to be away from the fame-hungry ex. I do wonder what he thinks of this hasty set-up, the girls are his daughters too obviously but I'm not sure he can do much about it anyway can he?

Anna is moving way too fast. What is the rush? Insecurity? She claims it's to show the kids it's serious and stable but it'll be ten times worse if it goes t*ts up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Firstly, congrats on your engagement!
Your ex did a horrible thing so I am glad you have found happiness again. One of my best friend's husband did the same. She found out when she was heavily pregnant. Horrible. He is also, 12 years on, still with 'that woman' and they have a family together. Never trust a cheater though..

I have a feeling Matt is doing well. I'm not sure why I form this particular opinion but probably because he's living his life in private, not blasting his new relationship everywhere and is probably relieved to be away from the fame-hungry ex. I do wonder what he thinks of this hasty set-up, the girls are his daughters too obviously but I'm not sure he can do much about it anyway can he?

Anna is moving way too fast. What is the rush? Insecurity? She claims it's to show the kids it's serious and stable but it'll be ten times worse if it goes t*ts up.
Did she say it’s to prove it’s serious to the kids?! I think getting remarried so soon after your divorce shows she takes none of it seriously at all. It’s doesn’t legitimise it, it just makes it all more of a farce.

Reactions: 15

I think you're right there with the cheating. She has such a high opinion of herself she would feel she deserved it.

Imagine meeting her through work or through an acquaintance, she's one of those women that would look you up and down and suss out how useful you were then blank you if she felt you didn't bring much to brand Pukka.

Reactions: 12
Did she say it’s to prove it’s serious to the kids?! I think getting remarried so soon after your divorce shows she takes none of it seriously at all. It’s doesn’t legitimise it, it just makes it all more of a farce.
Which is actually such a “ha ha you fuckin loser” two fingers up to everyone else completely ordinary doing the very ordinary thing of not rushing into engagements or blending families. “We are proving it’s serious - we aren’t going anywhere”. Well, you were married to their dad. And you went somewhere. So that point is not only moot, but also pretty stupid. The dad, aka the Ex, aka Matt, isn’t rushing into an engagement or splashing his orgasms all over the internet. Does that make his happiness any less valid? Does it mean he is “going somewhere”?
so bleeping stupid. This woman is just plain stupid and the ones brown nosing her for their glimmers of hope are stupid too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Which is actually such a “ha ha you fuckin loser” two fingers up to everyone else completely ordinary doing the very ordinary thing of not rushing into engagements or blending families. “We are proving it’s serious - we aren’t going anywhere”. Well, you were married to their dad. And you went somewhere. So that point is not only moot, but also pretty stupid. The dad, aka the Ex, aka Matt, isn’t rushing into an engagement or splashing his orgasms all over the internet. Does that make his happiness any less valid? Does it mean he is “going somewhere”?
so bleeping stupid. This woman is just plain stupid and the ones brown nosing her for their glimmers of hope are stupid too.
Exactly this, her recent divorce shows nothing is permanent if it falls to tit. Working on it and care and love are what make it permanent. Not a wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she was so sex positive she would have been able to tell her ex what to do to make her climax. Instead she puts stripey top on a pedestal because he managed it.
Or alternatively she loves herself so much, maybe she just looked at herself in a mirror and pouted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has she taken stripey’s kids to a movie premiere? She blurs faces on her socials but those photos are available for anyone online to see. What a moron.

• Wow
Has she taken stripey’s kids to a movie premiere? She blurs faces on her socials but those photos are available for anyone online to see. What a moron.
Are they not her kids? Sorry if being daft but I remember one being quite 'tomboyish' and didn't she do a whole post about one of her girls always being mistaken for a boy. The one on the left of the photo has a resemblance to Matt.

Reactions: 5
I think that’s her kids and you’re right, you can see their faces on the photo websites…