Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Anna is completely spot on, and this guy is the one, and they will be together forever, but if that is the case why rush? Why not let the kids get to know him, and his kids and her kids get to know each other, and everyone has time to get comfortable, because you've got the rest of your lives, right?
This! If it's forever there is no rush.

They must be living together by now as well right?

Reactions: 7
Humble Anna sharing posts from others that are describing her as a ‘power house’ that has done so much for women.

I recognise she’s been very vocal about flexible working, but what has been the tangible impact of that - does anyone actually know?

Also, give it a bloody rest going on about being a ‘mother and an events organiser, carer etc’.

Yes, parenthood is hard and often many competing demands. But it’s a choice, and the personal joy your kids bring far outweighs this constant moaning - like your kids should view you as a brain surgeon for giving them a dose of calpol.

Reactions: 19
Humble Anna sharing posts from others that are describing her as a ‘power house’ that has done so much for women.

I recognise she’s been very vocal about flexible working, but what has been the tangible impact of that - does anyone actually know?

Also, give it a bloody rest going on about being a ‘mother and an events organiser, carer etc’.

Yes, parenthood is hard and often many competing demands. But it’s a choice, and the personal joy your kids bring far outweighs this constant moaning - like your kids should view you as a brain surgeon for giving them a dose of calpol.
I think Anna expects her kids to be eternally grateful that she conceived and birthed them. They should be honoured!

Reactions: 9

The impact of her fighting for it has been the sum total of duck all. She does realise Trade Union’s fought and won flexible working rights for women in most sectors long before her 😂

Reactions: 20
True, but did TUs write meaningless word salads about crisp packets and get their breasts out at any opportunity? I think you’ll find Anna is the real saviour here, supporting one wealthy, middle class insta hun at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d be interested in that too. As far as I can make out, flexible working in law has been around since the 90’s and there’s a change coming but only in that you can ask for flexibility from day one of employment rather than having to wait 26 weeks, and as ever, your employer has the right to refuse.

I think Anna has just been doing that old chestnut of ‘raising her profile awareness’ rather than anything tangible.

Reactions: 11
I see an otherwise intelligent friend of mine post about how great Anna is and always think but what has she actually DONE?

Preaching to the converted achieves precisely nothing. Nothing at all.

Reactions: 8
Yes and I don’t really understand what flexible working would mean for those of us in customer facing roles and jobs where you can’t work from home.

Reactions: 15
My impression is that her flexible working shtick has never been anything but shameless self promotion dressed up as a campaign for a worthy cause.

Reactions: 14
The flexible working thing is just designed to give her kudos. She’s done nothing. She is exceptionally good at PR, or her agent is. She’s a narcissist. Plain and simple.

I love it when self serving narcs start using, say, Gabor Mate quotes to justify their bullshit. I heard Floella Benjamin saying the other day “childhood lasts a lifetime” and I think more people would do well to remember that little phrase. What Anna (and all the other Insta-begs) are failing to realise is that their children will have endless repercussions from their childhoods being sold, and their parents ‘putting their own gas mask on first’ under the guise of being a super parent. Being fit and well enough yourself, to look after your child, does not mean you’re green lit to be a selfish bleep. Hope that’s cleared it up for you, Anna.

Mate, I wouldn’t even have someone I’d met on Tinder/Hinge in my house for a takeaway. Let alone have them playing step dad to my recently moved and confused kids. Those poor kids have gone from having what looked like a decent life to being thrown headlong into likely ACEs. Unknown adult males being brought into the home are not good for the future of little girls, statistically. She’s bleeping irresponsible for doing this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
casual pic shoehorning in signature towel and picante so everyone knows she’s at soho farmhouse

IMG_6379.png

• Haha
  • Sick