Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the thing with these women though, when it blows up they find some sort of angle or explanation for it then carry on as normal. Hides like a rhino the lot of them and zero self awareness. If he does a runner then she'll act like she's the first person that's happened to and that will be her content for the foreseeable.
Not so worried about him doing a runner. More that Anna and her daughters are caught living with a man whom they don't really know (the daughters not at all) and, because it's Mummy's Big Love which Mummy's career, ego and identity is materially predicated upon, Mummy will move hell and high water to make sure the public persona is maintained - whatever is going on behind the scenes. Essentially, he is an unrelated adult male. Children (paticularly girls) are hard wired to be naturally cautious around men in this situation. It's what kept them safe for thousands of years. Children who aren't often have related behavioural or mental health difficulties. These girls are being thrown into this situation with absolutely no thought or care seemingly being given to helping them adjust or aclimitise to the situation. Most decent blokes would recognise this and I also strongly judge Bretton for his part in this situation

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Not so worried about him doing a runner. More that Anna and her daughters are caught living with a man whom they don't really know (the daughters not at all) and, because it's Mummy's Big Love which Mummy's career, ego and identity is materially predicated upon, Mummy will move hell and high water to make sure the public persona is maintained - whatever is going on behind the scenes. Essentially, he is an unrelated adult male. Children (paticularly girls) are hard wired to be naturally cautious around men in this situation. It's what kept them safe for thousands of years. Children who aren't often have related behavioural or mental health difficulties. These girls are being thrown into this situation with absolutely no thought or care seemingly being given to helping them adjust or aclimitise to the situation. Most decent blokes would recognise this and I also strongly judge Bretton for his part in this situation
Yes, I judge him too. I’ve had male friends meet women with children, girls, and they have been extra sensitive and careful. To protect themselves as much as the children (I’m in my 40s so have known quite A few second relationships in my wider circle).

Not one of them has rushed in like this. It says a lot about Stripey that he rushed in as well, particularly as he has his own children.

I‘m not saying that anyone has to be a martyr to parenthood but come on. You protect your children at all costs when you have a new relationship. Their feelings and well being have to come before your own. It’s confusing and upsetting enough for them when their parents relationship breaks down, but being thrust into the centre of a brand new relationship which is so intense is horrific.

And if he has been messaging other women as the other poster suggested, then more fool Anna. I know she thinks she’s the centre of the universe, but there’s children involved here.

Reactions: 18
I doubt this selfish witch ever considered her children’s feelings before deciding to get engaged to a practical stranger to be honest. It’s all about her ✨ journey.
If my mother had moved a strange man into the house shortly after she’d left my father I would have felt so so uncomfortable.

I'm sure Matt is watching from the sidelines thinking thank f**k I'm out of her Insta-obsessed world.
He has deleted the "think we might be remarkable" divorce announcement which they did as a double the cringe instagram joint post
---
Anyone else get Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes jumping on the sofa declaration vibes, those who shout the loudest are often the least happy and genuine.
Yep!! See also JLO and Affleck "Greatest love story ever told". This is the bargain bin version admittedly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not really surprised by her behaviour but I am by the sheer number of women, famous and not, openly praising her for such selfishness. Unless they’re egging her on then they’re all deluded. Shows how much people put themselves first I guess.

I’m not really surprised by her behaviour but I am by the sheer number of women, famous and not, openly praising her for such selfishness. Unless they’re egging her on then they’re all deluded. Shows how much people put themselves first I guess.
The two people in the comments expressing even the mildest surprise got jumped on and scolded.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They probably think she’s a prick too. Just arse kissers.

I delved into this podcast. It was hard work. She’s a very basic woman who thinks she’s so much more interesting and engaging than she actually is. Great big mahoosive word salads to describe very basic teenage feelings. I then listened to lily Allen’s podcast and they seem so sharp, funny and observational in comparison.

Just listened to her latest podcast.

She said she walked down the aisle 17 years ago when actually she got married in 2010.

She also said they separated a year and a half ago when it was in April last year so barely a year ago.

Why lie? Especially when you have shared every detail of your life online so everything is checkable.

Reactions: 15
Podcast prediction for 3 months time: guest is a Lorraine sofa regular psychiatrist talking about the warning signs of rogue men you may meet on dating apps and what unsuspecting, desperate women on the rebound should look out for...dangers of men who love bomb... men who say I love you after 4 dates...men who want to become "best friends" with your girl friends, men who send "missing you" texts to other ladies on hinge, men who propose marriage faster than they change their sheets.

PollDoll and AnnaSpanner oohing and aahhing along "if only we'd known". Many tears. Remarkable, very different, seldom heard of diagnosis of post-break-up word salad syndrome. Sponsored by Kleenex.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Podcast prediction for 3 months time: guest is a Lorraine sofa regular psychiatrist talking about the warning signs of rogue men you may meet on dating apps and what unsuspecting, desperate women on the rebound should look out for...dangers of men who love bomb... men who say I love you after 4 dates...men who want to become "best friends" with your girl friends, men who send "missing you" texts to other ladies on hinge, men who propose marriage faster than they change their sheets.

PollDoll and AnnaSpanner oohing and aahhing along "if only we'd known". Many tears. Remarkable, very different, seldom heard of diagnosis of post-break-up word salad syndrome. Sponsored by Kleenex.
Not only is Breton a walking stripe he is a massive red flag. Anna thinks she is above everyone else and is so arrogant she doesn’t see what everyone else does. And messaging other women on Hinge- fits in with all his other actions

Tbh the whole "you don't need to reply but I really love what you do" message he sent her (this isn't verbatim) gave me the creeps.

Reactions: 7

plus a million times articles about the whole debacle!
Well one article re-hashed several times

How was she 24 when she got married in 2010/2011 when she is 43 now??! That would make her 37/38!! Why does no one call her out on her constant bullshit!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
On the latest clip she’s put up on stories she says she basically asked him to marry her. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she describes the ‘engagement’ it actually sounds like a dare that’s gone too far. ‘If it wasn’t for society’s judgement’ - massive get out clause, he clearly didn’t intend to actually propose - just make it sound like he was SO INTO HER. And she takes it so literally. Actually embarrassing

Reactions: 15
She's a compulsive liar
Matt has all the receipts 🤣 he's probably left his up for posterity. I think she's effectively trying to bury and deny her entire life with Matt now actually, it's quite sad that he's just become the anonymous ex. As if he wasnt a key player in the Pukka Family brand 😂
I've got bloody books they both wrote sitting on my shelf! Speaking of which...

1000035147.jpg

She didn't get married when she was 24, she started dating Matt then. And on a promo post for this book on his account they got married 4 years after that.
She's just trying to twist the narrative so that her relationship with Matt was this big horrible thing (which it may have been, I don't know them - but neither she nor he ever painted it as such at any point and they put a hell of a lot of stuff out into the world to the contrary) so her new connection with the Breton striped bore-fest is more palatable.
Poor Anna, stuck in an awful marriage before an endlessly basic man with squinty eyes came to sweep her off her feet, AFTER she turned 40! By golly, what an inspiration for women everywhere 🙄

Reactions: 21
Matt has all the receipts 🤣 he's probably left his up for posterity. I think she's effectively trying to bury and deny her entire life with Matt now actually, it's quite sad that he's just become the anonymous ex. As if he wasnt a key player in the Pukka Family brand 😂
I've got bloody books they both wrote sitting on my shelf! Speaking of which...

View attachment 2971436

She didn't get married when she was 24, she started dating Matt then. And on a promo post for this book on his account they got married 4 years after that.
She's just trying to twist the narrative so that her relationship with Matt was this big horrible thing (which it may have been, I don't know them - but neither she nor he ever painted it as such at any point and they put a hell of a lot of stuff out into the world to the contrary) so her new connection with the Breton striped bore-fest is more palatable.
Poor Anna, stuck in an awful marriage before an endlessly basic man with squinty eyes came to sweep her off her feet, AFTER she turned 40! By golly, what an inspiration for women everywhere 🙄
This. She keeps saying she was married for 17 years, married at 24, blah blah as if the more she says it the truer it gets. It might work for some lies and for people taking her BS at face value but not when there are receipts all over the internet. Stripey is NOT a catch and her “love story” is far from inspiring. Getting pissed up on a beach in Thailand with someone you met on an app a few months ago and love bombing each other is just not the sweeping-off-feet romance story for the ages she thinks it is. Her podcast is only fun to listen to to hear how embarrassing she is first hand.

She claims she was trolled by a 12 year old on instagram in Thailand as well. What 12 year old knows who she is and bothers to look her up on instagram to send messages? Her lies are so stupid.