Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t know someone after 3 months, I’m sorry but you don’t. You can like them and want a relationship with them but you do not know someone intimately enough after 3 months to involve your kids and marry them. People are on their best behaviour at the start of a relationship, you’ve not seen the
It’s pathetic and selfish behaviour from Anna.

Sounds like he’s a creep anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wait she agreed to marry him before their kids had met?! Before she knew they'd cope with it all? Wow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Been following this thread for a while quietly as
I know two people who dated stripey on hinge. Let’s just say this man is creeeeepy to the highest. Love bombs, desperate to be serious quickly. Just major red flags. He also messaged one of them fairly recently with a miss you type message. I don’t know Anna other than one of the girls said he was now dating a dj so we looked it up.
Finding it very amusing as both girls have almost identical messages from him so I wonder if Anna has this too but was just the one who fell for it.
He made it to the ‘creep board’ PowerPoint when we recapped last years tragic dates 🤣
just quoting this in case anyone missed this absolutely premium quality tea.

She's been on an absolute spiral of embarassing cringe for a few years now and I think we can all predict the crash and burn of this "love story". The woman is insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
If my long term relationship ended, personally I’d relish having one less person to worry about and ‘look after’, let alone find another one straight away along with their kids in the mix too. I don’t see how any of this is in her kids interests, feel very sad for them.
She has severe co-dependency issues and needs a man to validate her. She claims she mourned the end of her relationship whilst she was still married but that’s a silly lie she’s telling herself (and others) because you cannot “mourn” whilst still being married and living together. She also claims she got divorced 1.5 years ago but they only announced it last year and that was when they apparently told the children about them separating. Her inconsistencies in her lies are so obvious, why does she bother? Why does she also only push this “narrative” that you can only be happy when you find a new man? So many divorced women are happier than ever being single, not having to look after another man child and living on their own terms. She’s just a big sack of bullshit.
just quoting this in case anyone missed this absolutely premium quality tea.

She's been on an absolute spiral of embarassing cringe for a few years now and I think we can all predict the crash and burn of this "love story". The woman is insane.
Oh my god I missed this! Haha quality! Stripey creep 😂
---
Umm is polldoll ok? Her “best friends”? She’s only known Stripey a few months at best. And why is she posting a weird picture of them snogging on her feed?
These two are pre-pubescent.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She could’ve been a really amazing spokesperson for single mothers (such as myself.) Instead she’s feeding the narrative that you need a man to be fulfilled. It’s so backwards!

• Heart
This is like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Two things: Polldoll...girl, how gormless are you? My best friends?? You'll have a jar of jam in your cupboard that has been in your life longer than this. Being the third wheel is this relationship is not going to be fun.

2. Who listened to to the torturous engagement episode?? Red flag after red flag.

"I'd propose to you if it wasn't for society's judgement" : Anna, this is NEGGING. A popular technique and a particular favourite of bearded divorcee, desperate soft boys.

The oh-so-insecure-i've-never-done-this-before "Do I look like my photos" followed by "Can I kiss you" is he following some sort of pick-up playbook?!

• Haha
  • Sick
This is so stupid. Why does she think her rushing into another relationship and marriage is giving “hope” to others? What about all those other millions of divorced people who happily bumble on with their lives, with new partners, without forcefully mashing step siblings together within three months of meeting a random?
How does she think this is trailblazing the way for divorced women? This is clearly batshit.

Her Ex isn’t engaged. Does that make him less happy? What is this weird pissing contest she’s got going for herself.

The comments on her post from the fawning weirdos is just mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You don’t know someone after 3 months, I’m sorry but you don’t. You can like them and want a relationship with them but you do not know someone intimately enough after 3 months to involve your kids and marry them. People are on their best behaviour at the start of a relationship, you’ve not seen the
It’s pathetic and selfish behaviour from Anna.

Sounds like he’s a creep anyway.
This this this this this. This is exactly why I dated my partner for six months before I introduced him anywhere. I was pretty sure early doors he was nothing like my ex and I was safe and in a loving and respectful relationship, but I also knew I had trauma from my ex and I wanted to not do what I did with my ex (under his insistence) and go all guns blazing.

I also cannot believe they didn't introduce their respective children to one another till AFTER they were engaged. WTF? What if they all hated each other? Blended families are not easy, you can't just shove them together and hope for the best. When you've been married before and have children, there is ZERO rush to get down the aisle for a second time (terminal illness notwithstanding).

Stripey sounds as toxic as duck given that tea - didn't I hear somewhere that he's been on Hinge for 5 years? That's a loooooong time in a central location such as London, so I imagine he's toxic as duck and women have rightly given him the heave-ho. Apart from Anna.

Reactions: 21
well i have to say i think the thread title is now true - getting engaged three months after meeting your hinge date before even introducing him to your kids is VERY bleeping remarkable

• Haha
  • Heart
I know two people who dated stripey on hinge. Let’s just say this man is creeeeepy to the highest. Love bombs, desperate to be serious quickly. Just major red flags. He also messaged one of them fairly recently with a miss you type message. I don’t know Anna other than one of the girls said he was now dating a dj so we looked it up.
Finding it very amusing as both girls have almost identical messages from him so I wonder if Anna has this too but was just the one who fell for it.
He made it to the ‘creep board’ PowerPoint when we recapped last years tragic dates 🤣
oh tit! She’s going to freak when she reads that.

Couldn‘t happen to a nicer person.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could’ve been a really amazing spokesperson for single mothers (such as myself.) Instead she’s feeding the narrative that you need a man to be fulfilled. It’s so backwards!
Sorry to jump on but I’m newly separated and it’s a lot to deal with - I do feel a weight lifted that I only have to think of me and the kids now. Just wondered what anyone else’s advice and experience of separation is as I don’t have many friends in the same position x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Typed out a whole ass analysis of this, and what it means for Anna and HER PERSON but decided to delete it in the end and simply say:

LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stupid, stupid cow and I really feel for those kids - all four of them. Her parents seem sane (if swayed by her too much). I bet they're horrified.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to jump on but I’m newly separated and it’s a lot to deal with - I do feel a weight lifted that I only have to think of me and the kids now. Just wondered what anyone else’s advice and experience of separation is as I don’t have many friends in the same position x
From someone who’s been through it, the first guy you date is not the one. Generally you stick with them because it’s thrilling to feel the feels again. By the time you realise they’re a head too, you try a bit more because you don’t want to look like a twit with another breakup.

Honestly, just take time for yourself. Unless a man makes your life easier, don’t bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
From someone who’s been through it, the first guy you date is not the one. Generally you stick with them because it’s thrilling to feel the feels again. By the time you realise they’re a head too, you try a bit more because you don’t want to look like a twit with another breakup.

Honestly, just take time for yourself. Unless a man makes your life easier, don’t bother.
I’d add that stepfamilies are rarely, if ever, truly happy and functional. There’s a lot to be said for maintaining separate households while there are still dependant children at home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m a stepmum,when I met my now husband he had a 5 year old. We took it slow - his ex had started a relationship the same month she ended the marriage and introduced the then 3 year old straight away and moved her new partner in with her and the 3 year old three months later. 3 months!!!!! Imagine being 3 and your mum leaves dad, leaves the family home, introduces you to her new partner immediately and within three months he’s living with Mummy - oh and then she stopped stepchild seeing Dad which meant court proceedings began. Needless to say we were very keen to take it slooooow and not confuse the poor child anymore and I’m not even the mother and had the common sense and consideration for that tiny little person. That Anna has not had the consideration for her OWN child is just 🤢.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This episode reminds me of another twit influencer called Alice Judge Talbot who jumped straight into a relationship with a guy, got his name tattooed on her, got engaged and bought a house (with her kids) and he turned out to be a raging con man who nicked her money.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20