Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one ever calls her out on anything. And they few that do get jumped on by all the others that fawn over her. I have never understood it.

She was very calculating at making herself the “head girl” of all the instamums, making out she was the one who was different and so much better. They just went along with it as it greased the wheels for them all.

Did anything ever come of style me sunday calling her out on being an hole?

Reactions: 17
No one ever calls her out on anything. And they few that do get jumped on by all the others that fawn over her. I have never understood it.

She was very calculating at making herself the “head girl” of all the instamums, making out she was the one who was different and so much better. They just went along with it as it greased the wheels for them all.

Yes, I'm a staunch feminist but this is a trait in women I don't like. You see men can fawn over other men at times but nothing like the way women do and also they don't turn on each other in quite the same way either.

Reactions: 10
Was she with Matt for 17 years?
Is she just thinking she was married the whole time? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed Anna when she got divorced and really did try her podcast. I just didn’t feel it sat right, so was surprised to read she is engaged again. I would think after being in a long marriage you’d want to rediscover yourself a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I unfollowed Anna when she got divorced and really did try her podcast. I just didn’t feel it sat right, so was surprised to read she is engaged again. I would think after being in a long marriage you’d want to rediscover yourself a bit
Oh she HAS rediscovered herself! She now ORGASMS.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes love, she’s now Anna Whitehouse, wanton sex goddess, with a very bad man between her thighs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Seems like a few ARE calling her out in comments on her lies but she’s deleting them and leaving up her replies to control her NaRrAtiVe.

She counts her early years of dating Matt as married as she’d made her decision of marrying him seemingly the moment she met him. So umm…much like Stripey Top Hinge Creep. And umm…43 seems very much like 24, but worse because of her delusional sense of self importance and fillers added to the mix. What a boring pick me of a woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Seems like a few ARE calling her out in comments on her lies but she’s deleting them and leaving up her replies to control her NaRrAtiVe.

She counts her early years of dating Matt as married as she’d made her decision of marrying him seemingly the moment she met him. So umm…much like Stripey Top Hinge Creep. And umm…43 seems very much like 24, but worse because of her delusional sense of self importance and fillers added to the mix. What a boring pick me of a woman.
She’s so full of tit. “No but to me, the sky is actually pink, so it’s pink, okay? Let’s just say it’s pink from now on.” Gaslighting mare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was she with Matt for 17 years?
Is she just thinking she was married the whole time? Lol
I’m feeling that Anna will equate her being married at 24 was the start of their relationship a bit like certain Royals who were married before the big day.
Recollections may vary but it’s Anna’s truth and her lived experience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate the way she's always eye bleeping the camera like Carrie Bradshaw.

• Haha

That’s just one instamum-hole calling someone else a bigger hole. An hole clusterfuck, if you will.

• Haha
The stream of posting pictures of herself reminds me so much of Jack Monroe (before I knew about the grifting). I just feel so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 9
On the topic of people congratulating her, I noticed one Cat Simms telling her that she couldn’t be happier for her, which felt a bit wry to me.

I couldn’t be happier for Anna and the stripy top either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t one of her articles declare that going through the first miscarriage together was marriage?
She also "married him again" when he stood by her during the post partum mystery hoo-hah press tour. Truly remarkable at marrying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Have been a lurker here for a while but had to comment on this car crash. No emotionally intelligent, self respecting man in his 30s/40s is going to jump into a marriage with someone recently divorced with kids.He must be desperate to be married, as is she - or they'd have been happy to take their time before rushing into it. They both love the idea of 'sticking it to society' but society will stop caring at some point and they'll be stuck with each other. She talks about how she knows herself better at 43, and it's like but you don't know yourself without a man! And you also don't know him because you've never seen him with your girls or seen him outside of exciting date mode. Being 43 means you learn to be measured and differentiate between limerance and lasting love.

On a more sinister note my husband is a police officer who's seen his share of sexual and domestic abuse maintains that men who very quickly marry women with young daughters can be predators. Because they know the mother is so eager to be married, she's likely to turn a blind eye or have poor judgement. Even if they're not that scummy, it shows a lack of boundaries for the daughter's comfort and safety - you want to get to know them, have them be comfortable with you before presenting as step dad. They're kids, everything is exciting, it's a parent's job to manage the risks for them. She's so blinded by the lifestyle she thinks she'll have with him after the disappointment with Matt, she doesn't notice that a truly successful man will be more cautious about financial commitments. Unless he's a predator.
---
I also don't think he'll really marry her... Is just doing it to get his own profile out there and will bail once he finds someone else. Or the reality sinks in. If he does marry her, he's a walking red flag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t follow this thread usually but came here when I saw the engagement story as it is shockingly quick.
Is the new man rich then? How come?

Reactions: 2

Of course, most men online aren't predators (I met my husband online) but it amazes me that she doesn't think putting her entire life on IG will attract men with ulterior motives who know exactly how to manipulate her. Which is exactly why she needs to be more aware before marrying someone!

Reactions: 13