Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This episode reminds me of another twit influencer called Alice Judge Talbot who jumped straight into a relationship with a guy, got his name tattooed on her, got engaged and bought a house (with her kids) and he turned out to be a raging con man who nicked her money.
And now she's married to a guy 7y her junior, met, married, house and baby in under 2y.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You think Anna thinks her kids are on board with it because they’re so desperate to see their mum happy that they’re playing along and trying their best to appear happy with this unwanted huge change to their family set up?

As mentioned, Alice has a history of jumping from one guy to the next really quickly and throwing her kids into the mix. She left them at their Dads during Covid and then got together with this new guy. What gets me is that the continuous duck ups from these grifters are never mentioned or never result in any changed behaviour.

Reactions: 3
You think Anna thinks her kids are on board with it because they’re so desperate to see their mum happy that they’re playing along and trying their best to appear happy with this unwanted huge change to their family set up?
I would love to know what the Ex and Stripey’s ex thinks about this tit show

If they’re reading this thread, I bet they’re secretly loving it, but I suspect they are concerned for their respective kids.

Reactions: 5
At least she won’t be plastering the faces of children everywhere. I have a friend in a recently blended family and she posts pictures of all the kids from every.single.activity that they do 🤢 They are always posing and smiling. It’s such uncomfortable viewing.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Engaged to the re-bound - wow!! My cringe is cringing!! I would say that Anna over sharing personal info such as not being able to organs with Matt is really showing what a nasty person she is. If you’re a public persona surely it’s more dignified to not over share everything!!!

Reactions: 19
I'm sure Matt is watching from the sidelines thinking thank f**k I'm out of her Insta-obsessed world.

Reactions: 20
What bugs me most about her is how she thinks the world revolves around her. I’ve not had anything to do with her in a few years but I expect she’s worse now.

Theres confidence, and then there’s complete and utter delusion that you are the most important person in your world. All the arse licking people did around her was extraordinary. I don’t think she got that people were just trying to climb up the greasy pole of instagram (as she was), she genuinely thought it was all about how wonderful she was.

Her hideously self indulgent podcast is just so vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else get Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes jumping on the sofa declaration vibes, those who shout the loudest are often the least happy and genuine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What bugs me most about her is how she thinks the world revolves around her. I’ve not had anything to do with her in a few years but I expect she’s worse now.

Theres confidence, and then there’s complete and utter delusion that you are the most important person in your world. All the arse licking people did around her was extraordinary. I don’t think she got that people were just trying to climb up the greasy pole of instagram (as she was), she genuinely thought it was all about how wonderful she was.

Her hideously self indulgent podcast is just so vulgar.
I agree. I find her quite disgusting actually. Most of the insta brigade just make me roll my eyes but this one is off the charts.

Reactions: 13
The problem here is by creating this fantasy relationship (which it is. She doesn't truly know Stripey Top) and then plastering it ALL over social media (he makes me come! 😏🙄), it is now harder to resile from it or even indicate there are any problems - particularly when you have a huge ego like Anna. This puts Anna and, more worryingly, her children in a very, very vulnerable position.

A true friend would bring a healthy dose of reality and realism to this not be referring to Stripey as their new BF.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The problem here is by creating this fantasy relationship (which it is. She doesn't truly know Stripey Top) and then plastering it ALL over social media (he makes me come! 😏🙄), it is now harder to resile from it or even indicate there are any problems - particularly when you have a huge ego like Anna. This puts Anna and, more worryingly, her children in a very, very vulnerable position.

A true friend would bring a healthy dose of reality and realism to this not be referring to Stripey as their new BF.
That's the thing with these women though, when it blows up they find some sort of angle or explanation for it then carry on as normal. Hides like a rhino the lot of them and zero self awareness. If he does a runner then she'll act like she's the first person that's happened to and that will be her content for the foreseeable.

Reactions: 10