Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poll has posted a congratulations post which has a VIDEO of them kissing post ‘engagement’ (I doubt it was there, in the middle of London). The cringe is off the scale.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The bit around 38 mins in…child saying about mumma has Ollie all the time but the ex doesn’t have his new partner all the time and asking whether he is lonely. Blurghhhh
That is an absolutely insane thing for her to say out loud, let alone on a podcast. She has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old. And if #MyPersonOllyBreton doesn't mind that, then he is obviously an enormous bellend.

Reactions: 17
Poll has posted a congratulations post which has a VIDEO of them kissing post ‘engagement’ (I doubt it was there, in the middle of London). The cringe is off the scale.
This is the most awful thing the internet the internet has thrown up in years.

Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good grief, she’s properly cock-struck isn’t she?

Guaranteed the majority of the fawning instatwats are thinking exactly the same as everyone on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stop cringing about the whole thing. And is Olly Wonderdog a hanger on wanting second hand fame?

Reactions: 5
Yes Anna people don’t know your children but many of us know/have children or are children of divorce.
This type of behaviour from you was very selfish and you didn’t need to get engaged, you could have trottted along in a happy relationship with stripey top while you let your girls settle into yet another new normal after the split from the ex. What’s the rush apart from showing how ‘successfully’ you have moved on. Poor kids are having to deal with so much change and these choices are all about your happiness….
Matt had a lucky escape!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Yes Anna people don’t know your children but many of us know/have children or are children of divorce.
This type of behaviour from you was very selfish and you didn’t need to get engaged, you could have trottted along in a happy relationship with stripey top while you let your girls settle into yet another new normal after the split from the ex. What’s the rush apart from showing how ‘successfully’ you have moved on. Poor kids are having to deal with so much change and these choices are all about your happiness….
Matt had a lucky escape!
'Justified opinion' what she means is 'Agrees with me'.
What I find interesting about getting older is the growth in understanding of life and the influence that other people's experiences might have on your decision making. You also learn to be more considerate of the needs of people around you.

Yes there is something deliciously romantic about thinking you're in a lightening bolt romantic relationship and confirming it with a ring in 3 months but that's all so Disney.

As someone who thinks she is such a feminist surely she can see that actually being in a relationship when you have children isn't as simple as the glass shoe moment. The considerations you need to make are bigger. Be joyful and excited but also considerate to everyone around you - including your ex. Have respect and calmness in your decision making, like seriously - what is the rush?

There is a reason that the phrase goes 'marry in haste, repent in leisure'. I am sure that lots of people wish them well but just because they think it's all very quick doesn't make them trolls.

Influencers really need to learn the definition of trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t stand it when people introduce new significant others to their children in record time let alone get engaged. It is just so tit for the kids- none of this is for them, Anna is doing it to ‘win’ the divorce and prove she has moved on before Matt. She has no idea or care for the damage this will more than likely do to her kids. Someone I know split with her husband before Christmas, met someone new in February and introduced him to her toddler, they split in April and she has now found someone new and is posting pictures of him on social media with her kids!!! It boils my blood how bleeping irresponsible she is 😡

Reactions: 17
Good grief, she’s properly cock-struck isn’t she?

Guaranteed the majority of the fawning instatwats are thinking exactly the same as everyone on here.
Course they are. The whatapp groups will have been buzzing. Bunch of witches all hate each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll tell you what kind of impact my ex introducing his new partner after six weeks (and 4 months after we split) and insisting our son slept at hers from then on, had on my son.

He went from coping with our split to being horrendously confused as to where he was, where he was supposed to sleep, being shut in a unfamiliar room in an unfamiliar house, from bed sharing with his dad to his dad refusing to comfort him, to having to compete with two older children he didn’t know, to being confused as to whether he should like his ‘new stepmum’ and what that meant in regards to how he felt towards me, to hating going to his dads.

His anxiety levels shot up, he acted out constantly around me because he was afraid I was going to do the same thing, he kept saying he wanted me and daddy to get back together, he said he loved his new stepmum as much as me because she bought him toys I wouldn’t (ugh) and then when his dad started telling him he could live with them in this new blended family he was even more confused as dad never took part in family life before.

It took nearly a year of constant reinforcement to our son and being the bigger person (whilst my ex abused me over email, the new partner trolled me online and they both made my life a misery) before my son overcame the changes.

When I met my now partner I waited 6 months before I introduced him. I needed to be 100% sure I was sure about the relationship and that my son would cope with the change. Thankfully he did, and he adores my partner. We’ve been together for over a year and no rushed engagement and cringe posting needed!
---
What I meant to say was that Anna may well have disengaged from her marriage, but I can bet you the kids didn’t. To split is one thing, to divorce is another, but to introduce and blend families within a bleeping year borders on insanity and is in no way beneficial for the children. They need time to process the divorce, to find their place, to grief for the family unit, to feel comfortable in their own home after so many changes. To uproot them and insist they share with another family 50% of the time just because you’ve fallen in love in record quick time is shockingly bad parenting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Been following this thread for a while quietly as
I know two people who dated stripey on hinge. Let’s just say this man is creeeeepy to the highest. Love bombs, desperate to be serious quickly. Just major red flags. He also messaged one of them fairly recently with a miss you type message. I don’t know Anna other than one of the girls said he was now dating a dj so we looked it up.
Finding it very amusing as both girls have almost identical messages from him so I wonder if Anna has this too but was just the one who fell for it.
He made it to the ‘creep board’ PowerPoint when we recapped last years tragic dates 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Been following this thread for a while quietly as
I know two people who dated stripey on hinge. Let’s just say this man is creeeeepy to the highest. Love bombs, desperate to be serious quickly. Just major red flags. He also messaged one of them fairly recently with a miss you type message. I don’t know Anna other than one of the girls said he was now dating a dj so we looked it up.
Finding it very amusing as both girls have almost identical messages from him so I wonder if Anna has this too but was just the one who fell for it.
He made it to the ‘creep board’ PowerPoint when we recapped last years tragic dates 🤣
Spectacular information!

Just noticed how much heavy lifting his beard is doing. That’s one challenging jawline.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If my long term relationship ended, personally I’d relish having one less person to worry about and ‘look after’, let alone find another one straight away along with their kids in the mix too. I don’t see how any of this is in her kids interests, feel very sad for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27