Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polly has two young children who aren’t expected to live much beyond 10 years. She has got serious tit going on in her life. How she surrounds herself with such a narcissistic, self absorbed person such as Anna, I’ll never know.
that was going through my head throughout the whole episode, with anna going on and on and on about how no one understands her struggle. I am sure i could hear some passive aggression coming through from Polly though, like when she calls Anna out for always concocting new plans with so much conviction it's hard to trust if she'll follow through

Reactions: 10
I thought we were going for single martyr for life, girl power, marriage is for losers, cuckoos nest bollcks?

• Haha
Oh Lord I ran here.

My ex (and father of my son) split, 3 months later he was with someone else, moved in, 5 months later engaged before his new fiancée had even divorced 😬 they introduced their blended family at the 6 week mark. In fairness they are still together 2 years on, but it makes me so angry how people lament how they care about protecting children and yet put them in absolute jeopardy. My exes fiancée said she’d been abused by her ex husband yet had my ex over to her HOUSE with her kids on the second date 👀 yeah, that makes sense!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I try not to take too much attention to her and yet I still follow her and follow this thread. The whole thing makes me feel uncomfortable- not just the quickness of it all (she grieved for three years before the relationship ended) but the comment ‘a different blended family’ like those of us in blended families all thought they’d end up stereotypical.
Seriously she makes me feel sick.

I didn’t know Polly has two ill children so why she so far up Pukka’s ass?

Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute twit and a tit mother. She’s not putting those kids first she’s just putting herself first constantly.
Meet someone by all means and start a relationship, you do not need to marry them. The kids are going to be confused all because you’re trying to prove some point.

My bet is on 18 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The bit around 38 mins in…child saying about mumma has Ollie all the time but the ex doesn’t have his new partner all the time and asking whether he is lonely. Blurghhhh

• Wow
  • Sick
She’s gross. Really bleeping gross. I actually used to like her and thought she more common sense than the other Instamums but she’s pathetic. No thought for her kids whatsoever, just thinking with her fanny. This isn’t a deep and meaningful relationship, it’s desperation and wanting to beat her ex to the punch.

Reactions: 29
She’s gross. Really bleeping gross. I actually used to like her and thought she more common sense than the other Instamums but she’s pathetic. No thought for her kids whatsoever, just thinking with her fanny. This isn’t a deep and meaningful relationship, it’s desperation and wanting to beat her ex to the punch.
This, this, this, this, this, this. I liked her too and live and let live of course but just feels like a sixth form relationship drama and who’s more serious than who. Image of strong, confident, ballsy woman replaced by lust sick teenager :(

Reactions: 15
Jesus H Christ. I’ve seen some selfish behaviour in my life but this woman takes the biscuit. Children need stability and to know they come first.

Reactions: 12
Her insta grid is very different to her stories and all the blabbing she does on podcasts.
why does she feel the need to be engaged? Why can’t she just enjoy her new relationship?
Because her thousand paper cut hands need Ollie Bretons band aid laden man fingers to soothe her.
---
I’m waiting for her to get pregnant and go on about how even though she’s in her 40’s it felt ~right to have a kid with ~her person. Also imagine the content. Sycophants telling her she’s soooo brave.

I feel so bad for the kids she already has. They’re completely an afterthought in all of this. It’s all about her.
I have this feeling she’ll do something like this too, and I saw a reel recently on insta about the health of sperm being responsible for some miscarriages. Really hope she doesn’t go down that road and put it on Matt if she has another kid!

Reactions: 6
All those clips and pic she takes either staring off to the distance or not looking at the camera. She's asked some fool to take them or is holding a camera - what an absolute tool.

Reactions: 7
Someone commented on her post it was quick and she jumped in to explain she'd emotionally left the relationship much earlier than they announced etc. I don't have a problem with the speed of dating post divorce, but moreso this is so so so quick to jump into an engagement and gives off a lot of red flags. You can't be in love with someone that quickly. Love takes time and trust. You can lust after someone that quickly, you can love their personality, love spending time with them... But real love is built over a longer period of time. Also alarming how quickly they have introduced each other to each others kids. All classic signs of love bombing as it falsely speeds up the relationship and intensifies it.

It might be fine, and I also might be on higher alert than most as my last relationship started out very similar to hers - the seemingly instant connection, saying I love you very early on, extravagant gifts, introduced me to his kids within weeks of knowing each other, moving in together very quickly - and it turned out to be an emotionally abusive relationship. We were together 5 years before I sought out therapy (thinking I was the issue) and it took another 2.5 years for me to realise the extent of the abuse before I finally got out. Hopefully it's not that, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Looking back now the love bombing was obvious but I couldn't see it at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Doesn’t everyone have that feeling of infatuation and feeling in love at the start of a relationship? If it lasts then that’s amazing. I do think she has definitely moved on too quickly to engagement.

also her bleeping pouting in pics does my head in.

Reactions: 13