Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. Why do they have to get engaged this quick? Those kids must be confused. It also makes such a mockery of her previous marriage, like it was all so wrong then so she's jumping into this now she actually wants marriage for the right reasons. I hope for all their sakes it lasts. She'll probably hang on for dear life even if it goes south because....how embarrassing! Nothing wrong with finding happiness but you don't need to do this so fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
taking one for the team and listening to the podcast, 5 mins in and according to polldoll NO ONE would understand the weight of what anna's been through with divorce, starting a new relationship, childcare... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
---
-says Polly will be doing the interviewing and calls her a tesco value jeremy paxman, this lame attempt at banter feels awkward, forced and unnecessarily mean as they really don't have any chemistry as friends
-There's a STIGMA around finding happiness after divorce, people expect her to be a widow
-announcing her engagement is just sooooooo tough on poor anna, polly wants to give her a hug
-she's SPEAKING UP FOR WOMEN by getting engaged by offering divorcees hope and polly thinks its a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
-this is the sort of repetitive self-important crap that comes out after sharing a bottle of pinot and a couple of bumps
-Anna manages not cry for nearly 10 minutes, is this a record?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Ah god would ya wise up Anna. They're together 2 mins. Messy for all the kids involved. Mortified for her.

Reactions: 12
Why has she taken so long to announce it? Didn’t she say it on some podcast a couple of months ago?? So we already knew she was engaged.

Reactions: 10
She says she got married over new year’s in Thailand. That’s three months after meeting a total random on an app. As a grown woman. With two young kids.
Her recounting of her proposal is trying so hard at making it sound like a feminist mills and boon. And yet, so boring.
“This engagement is for the kids. It’s a way to anchor them, show them that we aren’t going anywhere. Engagements are usually for two people but this is for 6”. Oh my god I can’t 😂
Those poor children on both sides

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Holy moly. Oh god. Was hoping for all their sakes (including Anna) that it wasn’t true and was a stunt or A joke.
REBOUND
REBOUND
REBOUND

Reactions: 11
taking one for the team and listening to the podcast, 5 mins in and according to polldoll NO ONE would understand the weight of what anna's been through with divorce, starting a new relationship, childcare... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
---
-says Polly will be doing the interviewing and calls her a tesco value jeremy paxman, this lame attempt at banter feels awkward, forced and unnecessarily mean as they really don't have any chemistry as friends
-There's a STIGMA around finding happiness after divorce, people expect her to be a widow
-announcing her engagement is just sooooooo tough on poor anna, polly wants to give her a hug
-she's SPEAKING UP FOR WOMEN by getting engaged by offering divorcees hope and polly thinks its a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
-this is the sort of repetitive self-important crap that comes out after sharing a bottle of pinot and a couple of bumps
-Anna manages not cry for nearly 10 minutes, is this a record?
Thanks for that, I've never heard such self-important drivel in my life! People have way harder times separating than Anna who has funds.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry - I haven’t listened. HAS SHE ACTUALLY GOT MARRIED??!!
Yes. Married or engaged?! If it was done I Thailand, we can only hope it's not legally binding so easier to untangle. These poor children. I listened up to the bit where Anna said that the best denominator of child well being is their mother's happiness. This is manifestly NOT the case when "happiness" is obtained via sub-optimal behaviours. I was so enraged, I turned it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She says she got married over new year’s in Thailand. That’s three months after meeting a total random on an app. As a grown woman. With two young kids.
Her recounting of her proposal is trying so hard at making it sound like a feminist mills and boon. And yet, so boring.
“This engagement is for the kids. It’s a way to anchor them, show them that we aren’t going anywhere. Engagements are usually for two people but this is for 6”. Oh my god I can’t 😂
Sorry not married! She got engaged. But who the duck knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine? ‘Kids. My selfless gift to you is a self dramatising, sobbing, self proclaimed flex appeal warrior, blinking in wonder and wearing a quality street wrapper.’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
basically the whole gist of the podcast is that anna is the first person ever to be a mum, get divorced and have a boyfriend afterwards

she is so incredibly comfortable talking about herself the whole time, often speaking over polly too. i guarantee this friendship will end horribly at some point
---
near the end, on the topic of self-love Polly manages to squeeze in a tiny part about herself and feeling happy to be alone - but Anna, narcissist that she is, skilfully manages to bring it back to her engagement and mr Breton. So nice of her to graciously allowing Polly approximately 30 seconds of airtime though.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
basically the whole gist of the podcast is that anna is the first person ever to be a mum, get divorced and have a boyfriend afterwards

she is so incredibly comfortable talking about herself the whole time, often speaking over polly too. i guarantee this friendship will end horribly at some point
---
near the end, on the topic of self-love Polly manages to squeeze in a tiny part about herself and feeling happy to be alone - but Anna, narcissist that she is, skilfully manages to bring it back to her engagement and mr Breton. By quoting their own words from the proposal like it is a profound statement from a film. So nice of her to graciously allowing Polly approximately 30 seconds of airtime though.
Polly has two young children who aren’t expected to live much beyond 10 years. She has got serious tit going on in her life. How she surrounds herself with such a narcissistic, self absorbed person such as Anna, I’ll never know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35