Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she asked someone to take a photo of her and her hostage Ollie while posing to look unposed - asking the person to keep going backwards to get a better photo, then checked it and posted it. What a self absorbed twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she asked someone to take a photo of her and her hostage Ollie while posing to look unposed - asking the person to keep going backwards to get a better photo, then checked it and posted it. What a self absorbed twit.
Has she started making Stripey Top use hair product? He’s spiked his hair up like he’s a 90s boyband member

Reactions: 1
That dress she is wearing at the Star Wars premier is a f*cking riot 😂
It’s the usual kind of shapeless tent dress she wears to hide her body which I’m guessing she does not feel that confident about. Maybe now that she’s got Olly Breton to sort her out, she’ll start sexing her image up.

Her face looks so puffed up though, she really needs to lay off the filler.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s the usual kind of shapeless tent dress she wears to hide her body which I’m guessing she does not feel that confident about. Maybe now that she’s got Olly Breton to sort her out, she’ll start sexing her image up.

Her face looks so puffed up though, she really needs to lay off the filler.
Yikes, puffa fish alert there!

• Haha
so obvious she's just quickly posted the All eyes on Rafah post after realising the optics of posting a million photos of her hideous dress at that pathetic looking premiere, such a cynical move

Reactions: 10
You know when they do the red carpet photos for no bodies like Anna, do you reckon it’s like the old days of dodgy photographers where there’s no film in the camera?

Who the duck is buying photos of Anna? Why are those photographers bothering? Is it just an exercise in ego boosting for the seat fillers? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 9
You know when they do the red carpet photos for no bodies like Anna, do you reckon it’s like the old days of dodgy photographers where there’s no film in the camera?

Who the duck is buying photos of Anna? Why are those photographers bothering? Is it just an exercise in ego boosting for the seat fillers? I don’t get it.
Well, it’s all on an sd card these days, so it’s not a matter of wasting film. I don’t know how these things work, but I’m going to assume they upload them to a stock photo site like alamy where people can browse and buy them. In these days of rolling news content and websites constantly churning content out, they may get lucky and their photos are bought for some filler content in the Mail, like when she got divorced or they want to talk about the dangers of overfilling your face to the point where you look like someone has drawn a face on a balloon.

Reactions: 11
Well, it’s all on an sd card these days, so it’s not a matter of wasting film. I don’t know how these things work, but I’m going to assume they upload them to a stock photo site like alamy where people can browse and buy them. In these days of rolling news content and websites constantly churning content out, they may get lucky and their photos are bought for some filler content in the Mail, like when she got divorced or they want to talk about the dangers of overfilling your face to the point where you look like someone has drawn a face on a balloon.
I know, I was just making a joke about the photographers of old who would charge and there would be no film in the camera.

When you see people like her standing for photos, or worse, cat Simms who thinks it’s makes her special, you just think what a waste of everyones time, no one cares who they are.

Reactions: 5
cat Simms
I don’t even know who that is 🤣 I wonder if the photographers have any idea who the parade of endless minus z list celebs are. There’s a tiktok somewhere of an influencer who goes through the photo line of some event twice because none of them would take a picture of her.

• Haha
This woman ADORES herself doesn’t she? My Nan would even laugh at that dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t even know who that is 🤣 I wonder if the photographers have any idea who the parade of endless minus z list celebs are. There’s a tiktok somewhere of an influencer who goes through the photo line of some event twice because none of them would take a picture of her.
Thats bleeping tragic 🤣

I used to be an “influencer”, to my shame. Only I was a tit one as I wouldn’t shill stuff I couldn’t afford in real life and wouldn’t show my children. I took seat filler tickets to a couple of premieres as they were films my kids loved and I made duck all money, so it was the only way they would get to see a film, couldn't afford the cinema for 3 kids.

I was under no illusion that I was only there to fill up the screening. I wasn't invited for any other reason. There were other insta twats at them who honestly thought they were something special. I saw Anna at many, never spoke to her though, I can’t be doing with arse licking (which is what she likes).

(And no, I didn’t pose for photos. I would have died of embarrassment).

Reactions: 12
I’ve been an event photographer at these kind of things. Sometimes you get a bio of everyone attending and then you’re supposed to look out for whoever, but honestly half the time no one looks like their photo so all you can do is just photograph everyone. And yes it’s all part of the event

Reactions: 5
She’s saying she has some big news- Is she finally going to say that she’s engaged?

Reactions: 2