Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the bleeping drama if he sacks her off!! Now that would be a car crash.
What kind of a grown man with kids gets engaged to someone just divorced with kids? He probably got impressed by her clout and thinks she’s such a formidable femme of the world. And has yet to find out how addicted she is to her phone, social media and herself.
She’s gone on podcasts saying she didn’t marry the man she loved, she just got married because it was the thing to do (even after harassing her Ex to propose). I think if her Ex were to go on podcasts airing his crappy laundry he’s say he didn’t marry someone constantly eye bleeping her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What kind of a grown man with kids gets engaged to someone just divorced with kids? He probably got impressed by her clout and thinks she’s such a formidable femme of the world. And has yet to find out how addicted she is to her phone, social media and herself.
She’s gone on podcasts saying she didn’t marry the man she loved, she just got married because it was the thing to do (even after harassing her Ex to propose). I think if her Ex were to go on podcasts airing his crappy laundry he’s say he didn’t marry someone constantly eye bleeping her phone.
She’s not even divorced is she??

Stripey top might get the ick from her antics as time goes on. Hard to know given that he proposed to her — or did she propose to him?? I’d almost put money on the latter.

Reactions: 7
All I've learnt about Anna in this whole divorce debacle is that she never bleeping thinks any major life decisions through properly. Married Her Ex because she was obsessed with being married, not because she loved him and wanted a life with him or, apparently, was sexually compatible with him. Had babies because after suffering miscarriages, she/they got obsessed with having a baby carry to term and come home, but without any apparent thought (especially on her part) that those babies would become children and that actually the career and lifestyle she really wants would probably be more suited to NOT having kids! Now they've divorced oh so remarkably (until they both met people, conveniently around the same time, except he definitely met someone first, and she's definitely fuming about it). Now she's met Her Person and is steam rollering into co-habiting, an engagement, not-so-subtly slagging off her children's father even though the internet is forever and he and their children can read all this stuff. I see this all ending in tears tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll admit, i’ve now got a dirty habit of listening to her crap podcast and the latest one, about “happiness” is a corker.
Pollydolly asks puffy, “what makes you the happiest?”

Puffy says without hesitation, “you”. Polly dolly replies, “not your boyfriend?”. Puffy says, “no, really you. I’m the happiest with you, and also yes my boyfriend too, but you”.

uhhh Okay puffy, at least make an effort to pretend that you love your kids.

also, pollydolly is the shittest friend that enables and feeds puffy’s BS. I bet The Ex is really happy to have gotten rid of that hanger on too.

Puffy organised stripey top’s 40th party and it sounded tit. 17:00-21:00. And she had pollydolly help her with the party set-up (does pollydolly not have a life of her own that she needs to go be her BFF’s dogsbody arranging what sounds like a tit community centre meeting at her new co-habiting-no-longer-magpieing home with OLLY BRETON OLLY BRETON?).

this podcast is brilliant at revealing how cringe these instamum types are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll admit, i’ve now got a dirty habit of listening to her crap podcast and the latest one, about “happiness” is a corker.
Pollydolly asks puffy, “what makes you the happiest?”

Puffy says without hesitation, “you”. Polly dolly replies, “not your boyfriend?”. Puffy says, “no, really you. I’m the happiest with you, and also yes my boyfriend too, but you”.

uhhh Okay puffy, at least make an effort to pretend that you love your kids.

also, pollydolly is the shittest friend that enables and feeds puffy’s BS. I bet The Ex is really happy to have gotten rid of that hanger on too.

Puffy organised stripey top’s 40th party and it sounded tit. 17:00-21:00. And she had pollydolly help her with the party set-up (does pollydolly not have a life of her own that she needs to go be her BFF’s dogsbody arranging what sounds like a tit community centre meeting at her new co-habiting-no-longer-magpieing home with OLLY BRETON OLLY BRETON?).

this podcast is brilliant at revealing how cringe these instamum types are.
This is utterly hilarious whilst simultaneously being utterly tragic for the children. bleeping hell

Also, why did OLLY BRETON get a teenage disco hours party for his 40th?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poldol is flavour of the month now but the As soon as something happens like the podcast goes stale or they have one too many arguments when Polly calls her out on her bullshit, I reckon Anna will drop her. Anna has bursts of these obsessions - at one point it was that Hersh woman, then not so smug now then style me Sunday then back to god knows who. She seems to lovebomb people and then move on to the next. It may take some time but it will happen.

Reactions: 6
It sounds like she’s churned through quite a few mates though. Do they eventually stand up to her?
They must do, especially as a lot of these "influencer friendships" aren't particularly genuine in the first place. I think bottom really fell out of the instamum love-in after the Clemmie Hooper debacle.

Reactions: 7
Poldol is flavour of the month now but the As soon as something happens like the podcast goes stale or they have one too many arguments when Polly calls her out on her bullshit, I reckon Anna will drop her. Anna has bursts of these obsessions - at one point it was that Hersh woman, then not so smug now then style me Sunday then back to god knows who. She seems to lovebomb people and then move on to the next. It may take some time but it will happen.
Until Anna started her podcast I don't think we'd even heard of Poldol. Suddenly they're the best of bestest friends ever that lived.....

Reactions: 6
Is Poldoll a long term friend or someone she was asked to make a podcast with?

Reactions: 1