Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not appropriate engagement for someone who has just released a book, and has been on TV twice and radio recently. Absolutely that is not an influencer account.

Reactions: 3
Haha the terrible reel on your stories - she is an absolute embarrassment!!
May one points her kids are going to be so ashamed that they had been forced upon this platform!! She is so amateur at everything.
I also think she spells things wrong on purpose now - if she was that bothered she would get her ‘Adz’ to check everything!

Reactions: 2
Also she’s not a bloody author! I hate when people say that- like Mrs hinch / you are not an author Gemma - you literally sat there talking crap and actual authors made your nonsense into sentences and made a pretty cover and you haven’t sold 10000- most have been gifted 😂

Also she’s not a bloody author! I hate when people say that- like Mrs hinch / you are not an author Gemma - you literally sat there talking crap and actual authors made your nonsense into sentences and made a pretty cover and you haven’t sold 10000- most have been gifted 😂
I bet she’s brought most of them anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I bet she has! To be fair I’d probably buy quite a few if I had a book out hehe- now it’s on the kindle for 99p I bet people who bought it full price are kicking themselves 😂

• Haha
Again invited to another ‘event’ tonight in London then another tomorrow night. Do them kids ever have a normal night at home playing Xbox and with their toys.? She’s also dressing the boy to be like a miniature Ad’s

• Haha
On the Mrs hinch thread there was an uproar because she posted a tip about saving £2 a day towards Christmas.
What planet is money mum on if she thinks families can save 5k a year by throwing nearly £15 a day into savings. Those that can afford £15 a day to save won't be following her!

Reactions: 4
I can’t afford that and watched it thinking how out of touch she is!
moneymum makes me laugh tho- she has her kids in private school, goes to Toni and guy for hair cuts, Starbucks daily! Honestly she has no idea x

On the Mrs hinch thread there was an uproar because she posted a tip about saving £2 a day towards Christmas.
What planet is money mum on if she thinks families can save 5k a year by throwing nearly £15 a day into savings. Those that can afford £15 a day to save won't be following her!
She is so deluded!
She thinks if she just works something backwards and writes it down, then that’s fine. She doesn’t actually apply reality to any of her written down “saving” equations.

Driving her fuel guzzling Rangey around, constantly eating out & spending. Yes she’s managed to get the traffic/ followers to her account by forcing her way on to TV/ Radio/ book agents, but she will never ever be able to fake her engagement, and as we saw on a previous comment, it is shockingly low. People are genuinely watching to take the piss out of her. Look at how she went down on Channel 4 News/ Twitter. The woman’s a laughing stock.

Reactions: 5
F1F2BA8C-9480-4E54-864C-234CCE637F0A.jpeg

33 comments and 5 are hers, 3 are from the same person with different accounts (swoons 😂) and 2 are same comment. 2 are spam - and 2 are about her lips!
very Successful ad there gem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People are asking the cost too and in the comments someone has said “it’s £7.99”. Being Money Mum “Official”, did she not think the hidden cost was worth mentioning?!

Someone commented on her F&F post asking how she thinks her followers will be dropping £100 on tesco clothes 😂 she has NO idea about her “audience”. She should be showing charity shop bargains and capsule wardrobes and NOT fast fashion.. Even “£25 an outfit” is a piss take some family’s can’t afford that, especially not the ones having to boil the kettle and save the hot water to scrape some penny’s back or just heat some rooms of the house like she suggested.

Show off websites that sell second hand like Vinted for god sake

But she won’t. Because she wouldn’t get paid for that and that’s what the account is about. Not saving others money.

Attachments

Ffs let’s show next doors misfortune for a bit of content 🙄Oh and “Ads” looked as about as useful as a Chocolate Teapot 🙄🙄

Someone commented on her F&F post asking how she thinks her followers will be dropping £100 on tesco clothes 😂 she has NO idea about her “audience”. She should be showing charity shop bargains and capsule wardrobes and NOT fast fashion.. Even “£25 an outfit” is a piss take some family’s can’t afford that, especially not the ones having to boil the kettle and save the hot water to scrape some penny’s back or just heat some rooms of the house like she suggested.

Show off websites that sell second hand like Vinted for god sake

But she won’t. Because she wouldn’t get paid for that and that’s what the account is about. Not saving others money.
Exactly, she’s rallied all of these expectant followers around her with the niche she decided was hers (when she just woke up one day and decided it), but has zero idea what it’s like to live with little money. Nearly every grid post is and advert now!!!!

People are asking the cost too and in the comments someone has said “it’s £7.99”. Being Money Mum “Official”, did she not think the hidden cost was worth mentioning?!
she never declares the amount these things cost - it’s like the go Henry card she had some complaints of people not realising it costs!
She has no idea what she is - says yes to everything x

Know you read here Gemma 👋🏻👋🏻 Has she seriously put a Gucci belt on a dress when promoting ‘budget’ outfits
She honestly has no concept of what her account is meant to represent. I’d have more respect for her if she showed eBay purchases, pre loved. Placeshaper interiors has done a story today about how Zara donates clothes to the Red Cross, why is Gemma not all over this. Even Beggy home sweet home buys clothes at car boots

Attachments

Hope she does read here!!
(Gemma stop messing with your face!)
She has no concept of being an ‘influencer’, she says yes to everything but doesn’t actually use her own ideas - all other ideas that she just nods too!
really wish she would stop using her kids for content too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.