Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As predicted. At least 5k purchased overnight so far. Her likes haven’t gone up. They’re ALL private accounts not interacting with her.

How can she think this is a legit way to “make it” seriously I’m losing more and more respect for her daily and others will catch on.

Reactions: 4
As predicted. At least 5k purchased overnight so far. Her likes haven’t gone up. They’re ALL private accounts not interacting with her.

How can she think this is a legit way to “make it” seriously I’m losing more and more respect for her daily and others will catch on.
It's actually comical how she feels she has made it. The companies who are gifting and pushing Ads her way need to look into her as the are giving her business under false pretences.

Reactions: 1
up 3k in a day, must be the thrilling content of her shopping trip with mum that brought in all the new followers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Less than 400 likes on her day old advert for meerkats. I wonder why none of her 5000 new followers she’s gained in the last day like her enough to follow her and engage with her posts 🤔

Reactions: 3
I do so hope she’s being paid more for these ads then she spends on her followers 🤣 if not, what’s the point? Fake fame?

I do so hope she’s being paid more for these ads then she spends on her followers 🤣 if not, what’s the point? Fake fame?
Oh she’s getting paid plenty, all she does is brag to anyone that will listen about all the money she’s earning!

I recon she spends around £100 a month on followers.
she is conning the brands working for her though with her inflated followers figures. They’ll be better off spending their money on a billboard facing a brick wall.

The amount of likes she gets per post is laughable - I get more comments than she does 😂
I really hope at some point it all comes falling down for her - how on earth can she think she’s ‘moneymum’ when all her ‘money tips’ are basically what you receive in your junk email 😂
And her ‘I’m just like you and so relatable’ mask is annoying - I know when I’m 40 I will not be selling my children to the gram and using whoever I can and lying to get what I want (and behaving like a spoilt brat!)

That last post 🤮

Here, Gemma.... Save your money. Stop buying followers. Get off your phone. Stop trying to make #MoneyMum a thing. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she now realised the pathetic number of likes she gets on her posts and has started paying Instagram to promote them

Reactions: 2
Has she started promoting them - how terrible!
when she puts on her stories about have we seen her latest post - I wish she would have an option of ‘haha no and not rushing too’ x

• Haha
She’s having a laugh if she thinks she would get anywhere near 6.2 million likes on a reel!! Hers would be a disaster as she can’t even do reels properly! 😂

• Haha
Her latest illiterate post saying it doesn’t matter what job you do…. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And as if she thinks it doesn’t matter how much you earn!!!

She’s targeting Scarletts World for shout out now as she gets such high story views

Dont shout her out back Scarlett!! Money Mums a low life FRAUD

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.