Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something tells me she will be purchasing some followers this week!!
Any minute now as she wonā€™t want to be seen as going below her current 1000 (190K) ā€¦. I donā€™t think thatā€™s ever happened to her before ā€¦

Reactions: 2
Yep, sheā€™s never dropped to a lower number visibly so itā€™ll be any time now she starts begging for shoutouts and buys a ridiculous amount she will claim she got from the mention.

He latest reel she looks like a teenager thatā€™s been told she canā€™t have her boyfriend in her bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He latest reel she looks like a teenager thatā€™s been told she canā€™t have her boyfriend in her bedroom
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she makes me want to crawl into a hole and die. She has no friends on here just people who kiss her backside so they can get a mention to her fake story viewers

Whatā€™re we betting on thenā€¦.

A) Shoutouts back and forth with her ā€œfriendsā€
B) Minimum of 1000 followers magically appearing via purchase
C) Sob story about her dyslexia to get engagement and shares for followers

Oh Iā€™m stuck between B and C! Think for A she actually needs ā€˜friendsā€™ and I bet they are few and far between as surely they must see her followers are not genuine!
B easy option - and think thatā€™s her all over -
C- def a sympathy post is on its way - may be sob story or an empowering post of her in a thoughtful pose šŸ˜‚

haha!
Also sheā€™s dropped to 189k followers

sheā€™ll try all 3. I think sheā€™s exhausted option 1. A lot of her ā€˜friendsā€™ are buying followers too so that wonā€™t help. I think she did get some real followers from people who thought that she would help them to save money. That was all fraud, so they are now dropping. I think the same will go for option 3 as well!

73CE5082-F723-4F7F-9DD0-689754F79A54.png

Her engagement has dropped even further as she replaces the real followers with bots.
It was 1.3%, now itā€™s 1.09% šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s really not thought out her strategy properly and now thereā€™s no going back.

Has anyone else noticed the Fabulous magazine column seems to have died a death?! Iā€™m sure it hasnā€™t been mentioned for ages?? I also feel the small-time blue tickers arenā€™t quite so much up here arse ? Probably because they can see what sheā€™s been doing now. At first I think they felt the one article in The Sun truly made her jump up, but now with many inexplicable 5-10k follower jumps, they have probably twigged and now have the arse I would imagine!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Maybe sheā€™s come to her senses as she has deleted her past few reels! Hopefully she has realised how majorly embarrassed they are!
A few times she has said she has something big coming up - but nothing ever happens, hopefully fab mag have come to the end of her ā€˜contractā€™. She def doesnā€™t deserve the big jump of followers she gets (buys)
I only have 1700 followers on my account and get more comments then she does šŸ˜‚

She has also followed 20 accounts today - so thatā€™s her probably trying to get new Instagram ā€˜friendsā€™ to try and share her page x

Reactions: 1
Fabulous mag ended AGES ago!

Whatever this ā€œbig secretā€ thing her and her management have talked about has been coming up for months. Maybe itā€™s just a plan and nothing has even been confirmed.

Her reels are all just her pulling a weird face and waving her hands around over a currently trending sound. Nothing notable worth 190,000 189,000 followers.

Here she comes with the mention sharing. She must be wondering what to do.

She has been in denial for so long about her account, I truly feel like it may have come as a shock to her that sheā€™s dropped so rapidly. But I canā€™t decide if it is that, or if sheā€™s known all along. She has probably now seen that buying isnā€™t working, so she will be wondering where to go with it all next. Because to drop down to 188K would just be too embarrassing for her to even contemplate.

Sheā€™s back from holiday, that awful content did nothing for her following which you could tell she was hoping it would.

I honestly dread to think what this ā€œlife changing dealā€ is that sheā€™s got coming. I canā€™t see her being able to blag her way through this one. If she tries to publicly act like sheā€™s famous, I canā€™t see the public buying in to that once theyā€™ve viewed just 2 or 3 of her god awful stories. Iā€™m looking forward to it all unfolding!!!!! Sheā€™s been talking about it since July!!!!

Any followers she gains from that account will be just as rubbish. Theyā€™re just as weird scrolling through. Lots of blank accounts and bots. Why do these accounts do this????

Oh change of profile pic- trying to stay relevant and ā€˜fabā€™ šŸ˜‚
Her holiday content was awful - cringe - I just donā€™t understand how deluded the whole family is! I feel for the kids - the husband surely - as sleezy as he seems- surely he must see how bad it is!
But I guess theyā€™re all in the same delusional world - and they delete and block so many people they just then see the positive - and thatā€™s mostly other influencers trying to be in there too. A sad world!

Here she comes with the mention sharing. She must be wondering what to do.

She has been in denial for so long about her account, I truly feel like it may have come as a shock to her that sheā€™s dropped so rapidly. But I canā€™t decide if it is that, or if sheā€™s known all along. She has probably now seen that buying isnā€™t working, so she will be wondering where to go with it all next. Because to drop down to 188K would just be too embarrassing for her to even contemplate.

Sheā€™s back from holiday, that awful content did nothing for her following which you could tell she was hoping it would.

I honestly dread to think what this ā€œlife changing dealā€ is that sheā€™s got coming. I canā€™t see her being able to blag her way through this one. If she tries to publicly act like sheā€™s famous, I canā€™t see the public buying in to that once theyā€™ve viewed just 2 or 3 of her god awful stories. Iā€™m looking forward to it all unfolding!!!!! Sheā€™s been talking about it since July!!!!
Sheā€™s been bragging about a huge book deal where theyā€™re offering her huge money upfront. Probably written by ghost writers anyway.

Iā€™m sorry no way can she write a WHOLE BOOK based on these stupid googled money tips. She hasnā€™t shared a legit tip in WEEKS just ads where she has a swipe up to get some cash via an affiliate link.
So much for ā€œno spend daysā€ sheā€™s constantly encouraging people to spend!

she would be sharing charity shop bargains and boot sales and how to creatively reuse things if she was actually interested in saving people money. But she canā€™t make cash off an affiliate link for the local charity now can she šŸ˜†

• Haha
Iā€™m sorry no way can she write a WHOLE BOOK based on these stupid googled money tips. She hasnā€™t shared a legit tip in WEEKS just ads where she has a swipe up to get some cash via an affiliate link.
So much for ā€œno spend daysā€ sheā€™s constantly encouraging people to spend!

she would be sharing charity shop bargains and boot sales and how to creatively reuse things if she was actually interested in saving people money. But she canā€™t make cash off an affiliate link for the local charity now can she šŸ˜†
No itā€™ll be her ā€˜Rise to successā€™ which I think she got a lot of flack for when her article was in the sun because she didnā€™t save up and do anything magic to get money she had a loan from someone I believe then sold a property. Not sure on the details

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.