momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan has a lot to answer for....she's my reason for being here.too....amd what a.bumpy ride ots been..πŸ€ͺ🀣
" gone but not forgotten "🀣🀣🀣
Gone but not forgotten 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.
She didn't post for a whole day yesterday πŸ‘€, maybe she was catching up on goblin drama too 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So what is she sober from is it weed?

I supported Shann when she seemed better and genuinely saw a massive change in her for a bit. I don't see no change in goblin, she still seems quite toxic. I suppose shazza is better at masking than old fringy.

I supported Shann when she seemed better and genuinely saw a massive change in her for a bit. I don't see no change in goblin, she still seems quite toxic. I suppose shazza is better at masking than old fringy.
She'll never be sober from being a toxic, vile twitπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I actually thought it was from the energy drinks until I paid attention to one of her TikTok’s and it’s weed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I'm sorry, but that fake, pathetic voice on her latest tik tok had me howling...🀣🀣
Only just caught up, old iron man been a naughty boyπŸ€ͺ

I'm sorry, but that fake, pathetic voice on her latest tik tok had me howling...🀣🀣
Only just caught up, old iron man been a naughty boyπŸ€ͺ
It's the background music for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The second he gets paid he's gone? Thought he didn't live with you Gem? πŸ€₯

Screenshot_20230902_122243.jpg

• Haha
As much as I can’t stand the loud mouthed fringe goblin, those accounts that have been made using her sons name and the one saying you killed me mommy, is downright disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves

• Wow
Reactions: 3
As much as I can’t stand the loud mouthed fringe goblin, those accounts that have been made using her sons name and the one saying you killed me mommy, is downright disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves
What on earth?😳

What on earth?😳
Her TikTok appeared and she’s crying whilst she’s showing the troll accounts
One using her sons name and one using youkilledmemummy
I don’t know what possesses these people to do stuff like that

• Sad