momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow it's all.coming out at last, what a sick and twisted individual the old Goblin is!!
Give Shan her due, she never once publicly slated or outed this fucker ....
Her voice and the venom she spews is actually scary.....horrible horrible woman, needs locking up!

Reactions: 4
Wow it's all.coming out at last, what a sick and twisted individual the old Goblin is!!
Give Shan her due, she never once publicly slated or outed this fucker ....
Her voice and the venom she spews is actually scary.....horrible horrible woman, needs locking up!
She seems absolutely crazy ! There seems to be so many receipts from ex mods .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She seems absolutely crazy ! There seems to be so many receipts from ex mods .
It's crazy how she had so many of them " working with her " on and off....but least many, or if not all have seen through her eventually!!
I wasn't and will never be Sharon's biggest fan, but bloody hell, who needs friends like that?😳

Reactions: 2
It's crazy how she had so many of them " working with her " on and off....but least many, or if not all have seen through her eventually!!
I wasn't and will never be Sharon's biggest fan, but bloody hell, who needs friends like that?😳
I’ve just seen another ex mod with screen shots of how they bought her a lap top and paid some money towards bailiffs . These people are such suckers but she probably knew that .

• Wow
I have always said she’s one vile creature and my god the voice notes etc certainly prove how horrible she is

• Angry
Just heard those voice notes. Wow. Scumbag. No other words for the vermin.

• Angry
So much more coming out Goblin!! But I'm nit shocked by any of it
Heard her vile threats and voice notes first hand ...evil, dangerous individual!

She’s a vile horrible human being
Saw her true colours when she did what she did to hairy...that was disgusting...so all of this is of no surprise ( and she wasn't even an associate of hers...the things she said to her were pure evil 😡)

• Angry
  • Wow
Omg no way?! But then again I’m not surprised. I’ve never liked what I’ve seen of her
Proper evil cow

Reactions: 1
Couldn't be happening to a nicer person to be honest, I mean it was all bound to catch up on her in the end. You can't be that evil and twisted and not expect backlash. All the things I've seen lately would make your blood boil. She needs locked up and the key thrown into the deep depths of an ocean. Good riddance to rotten trash and all those that can still support her should hang your head in shame. Because trust me when I say if she can turn on people and slate them all over her page and voicenotes then she won't think twice about doing exactly the same thing about you! Hope all involved are finally getting the peace that they so deserve

Hey fellow immature witches, I'm still lurking, just had some personal issues going on. I see Goblin has made more enemies, there's a surprise. Last time I checked her accounts were on private, you trying to hide Goblin or have you finally gone to take your face for a tit. Either way I'm lapping up the karma 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey fellow immature witches, I'm still lurking, just had some personal issues going on. I see Goblin has made more enemies, there's a surprise. Last time I checked her accounts were on private, you trying to hide Goblin or have you finally gone to take your face for a tit. Either way I'm lapping up the karma 😉
Aww....hope you're ok❤
Yeah maybe taking her face for a tit whilst jumping off a bridge.....good at spewing venom like that,is old goblin😡
She's sure getting her karma, amd anyone defending her needs their head read!!

• Heart
Aww....hope you're ok❤
Yeah maybe taking her face for a tit whilst jumping off a bridge.....good at spewing venom like that,is old goblin😡
She's sure getting her karma, amd anyone defending her needs their head read!!
I've seen a few defending her, Scottishdadinwales is one of them, I thought he had more sense but he's obviously just as deluded as Goblin. I wonder if she's still sat at her manky kitchen table spitting abuse at anyone who dares to cross her 😂

• Haha
I've seen a few defending her, Scottishdadinwales is one of them, I thought he had more sense but he's obviously just as deluded as Goblin. I wonder if she's still sat at her manky kitchen table spitting abuse at anyone who dares to cross her 😂
Really? Is he?😡
I've not seen her for ages....don't even known if old iron man is still around, defrauding the system still!
---
Oh and I bet the teef have been flung across the hovel of a kitchen a few times recently 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hope you're OK Hairy 👍 She's off her rocker by the sounds of it. What I think is pathetic is all these grown woman in these little crews like the Shann Fam, Momma B Mck , etc and then all falling out. Also, how thick some of these people are buying her stuff and giving her money .

• Heart
Really? Is he?😡
I've not seen her for ages....don't even known if old iron man is still around, defrauding the system still!
Hes probably still talking to underage girls
Hope you're OK Hairy 👍 She's off her rocker by the sounds of it. What I think is pathetic is all these grown woman in these little crews like the Shann Fam, Momma B Mck , etc and then all falling out. Also, how thick some of these people are buying her stuff and giving her money .
I'm OK thankyou ❤

• Heart
Horrible reminder of the evil voice notes sent to Hairy have been posted, i see!!
They sound just as evil and sick as they did back then😡
When you read here, Goblin, take some of your own advice... Take your own, ugly haggard face for a tit!
Anything we did re shan was in the interest of those poor children, unlike.you, who was playing stilly, sick, evil games to get to Shan... absolutely no thought for the children..you evil scum😡
@Hairy-poppins, I am so glad she never found out who you are or where you live....the mind boggles at her intentions!!!
You need a name Goblin, before you can begin to find an address you mad witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has such an anger problem . She needs to get a proper job and stay off tik tok and live in the real world. She is absolutely crazy ... she makes Shann look just a little bit more normal and that's saying something.