momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I can’t stand the loud mouthed fringe goblin, those accounts that have been made using her sons name and the one saying you killed me mommy, is downright disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves
Wtf 😳 that is absolutely 100% not ok. Not ok at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Her TikTok appeared and she’s crying whilst she’s showing the troll accounts
One using her sons name and one using youkilledmemummy
I don’t know what possesses these people to do stuff like that
Some sick people about...wow!
I'm.blocked so only see stuff if I go on other account!
Wrong on every level!

Reactions: 2
Just been scrolling through tik tok and looks like goblin been sticking her nose in people's business/causing trouble again!
She just can't keep it shut!!

I try to tune in but the state of her kitchen puts me off and I turn her off again 😂

• Sick
Are we really suppose to be scared of her she aint nothing special apart from a loud mouth a hole who thinks she’s scary 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh god. Here her goes again 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Like a female phill Mitchell. I’m sure whomever she’s talking about is soooooo scared 🙄🙄🙄🙄

What a bellend. If you know who it is, go to their house and sort it out instead of acting all ‘ard on TikTok you fool with a stupid fringe.

Not sure what’s going on but Moma b is being ripped in a live, can’t name account as not enough followers but Tam is kicking off at Moma b and everyone is saying how she sticks her nose in everyone’s business. Feisty name keep getting mentioned so must be linked to that

• Wow
I’ve just seen an account called Goblin come up on my fyp, I’m guessing it’s someone she’s fallen out with .

• Haha
Something is going on. I saw a TikTok live earlier and she was just eyeballing the camera like she’s ‘ard!!

Well obviously I got scared and deleted TikTok 🙄

• Haha