momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who, what,where?
What's occurring?😂
Someone called shady2.0, she’s on live with Shan and few others and they’re arguing with someone who’s friends with the goblin

but her lives keep getting reported 🙄😂so she has to stop and start again

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Someone called shady2.0, she’s on live with Shan and few others and they’re arguing with someone who’s friends with the goblin

but her lives keep getting reported 🙄😂so she has to stop and start again
Thanks, just found it!!! 😳

Well that was an interesting live wonder if fringe goblin will address it or do her usual and claim her mental health is bad

Reactions: 2
What did we miss ? Are they all friends with Shan again ?
Tbh I couldn’t hear a lot cus they were talking all over each other
Someone under a false name was making comments and there was so much screeching it took me back to the Jeremy Kyle days 😂
From what I can gather the person commenting is still friends with the goblin and was sticking up for her despite this person having being treated like tit before.
Shan was in the live in one of those boxes but she seemed to be putting make up on etc and chimed in every now and then
They were discussing how goblin had treated Shan and something goblin about stealing charity money

then I got bored 😴

Is the vile gong still on TikTok or have I been blocked? Just been wondering how much of a shitshow how life currently is 🤣

Think that’s a good thing .. tik tok seriously makes people cray cray .
Theres a lot of people on tik tok who shouldn’t be. All the ones who beg need removing too. Its insane what gifts and a few views do to people

Theres a lot of people on tik tok who shouldn’t be. All the ones who beg need removing too. Its insane what gifts and a few views do to people
And shan herself should have been removed long ago😡

And shan herself should have been removed long ago😡
She should be permanently banned from SM full stop. The damage that woman has done and as per usual blames everyone else, she honestly infuriates me, I can’t watch her

She should be permanently banned from SM full stop. The damage that woman has done and as per usual blames everyone else, she honestly infuriates me, I can’t watch her
I can't now....I've just seen her latest and it infuriated me...😡

I can't do this. Can someone take one from the team and tell me why the duck she is back now? I just can't watch the video with the softly spoken voice. She ain't fooling no one!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
In Canadian angies box now, she’s so desperate to join a clique !
She wants to back in the in crowd again she’s not learnt from the last time she drove someone to a mental breakdown and she’s gonna do it to someone else let’s hope she doesn’t get back in any crowd she’s a vile cretin u wait as soon as her licence is back she will be back on the drugs so maybe we should do what she did and get reporting her again