momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, the vile old.goblin admitted she " stole" the charity money ....but doesn't believe it was stealing, cos "they didn't know they were getting the donation and there was no charity number"..."( her own words) the money was better spent on feeding her living children rather than saving babies"😳😳
What a vile piece of scum she is😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s terrible , how she thinks she can excuse the fact that she conned people . She’s an actual piece of shite .

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She’s blocked me so I can’t see her tit anymore the vile cow
I'm blocked too....its been posted.on one of those accounts who have receipts and outed her for what she is....she actually admits all of the above.. as well as admitting all she did to shann...that's another story 🤪
Horrible woman should be locked up

Reactions: 2
She’s the lowest of the low. Horrible grotter she is.
Needs to go live under a bridge.

Does anyone know where i can find the videos of her being called out for the charity money? I can’t find it.

Here she goes...deflecting from the fact she's a thieving horrible scum bag.....no goblin, she's a piece of tit....but you're an even bigger one!
The obsession is weird😳
ETA..go take your face for a.tit!! And all the other vile things you " tell people to.do" in your sickening voice notes 🖕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here she goes...deflecting from the fact she's a thieving horrible scum bag.....no goblin, she's a piece of tit....but you're an even bigger one!
The obsession is weird😳
ETA..go take your face for a.tit!! And all the other vile things you " tell people to.do" in your sickening voice notes 🖕
Does she have memory issues??? 😂😂

• Haha
The obsession is weird😳
Hahahaha that look on her face definitely looks like it's recently been taken for a tit 😂. She's got some balls calling Shan out when she still shows her face after stealing charity money for poorly babies. She could of at least put it to good use and hired a cleaner to clean up her stinking house 🤢

• Haha
Hahahaha that look on her face definitely looks like it's recently been taken for a tit 😂. She's got some balls calling Shan out when she still shows her face after stealing charity money for poorly babies. She could of at least put it to good use and hired a cleaner to clean up her stinking house 🤢
Horrible fucker she is😡
I actually haven't watched her for ages then she pops up...obsessing over shazzer again..😳

She’s live now with some absolute losers . Honestly these people are pathetic and need to get a real life beside TikTok and Facebook . They all have the mental age of 12 year olds .

So you can say vile things but it’s ok because she was angry??? I’m sorry but even when im fuming I never use that word… wouldn’t cross my mind and also I would never threaten to trash a kids grave wtf she can’t be serious