momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a surprise momma b is clout chasing again any we’re she can get attention she goes
Jesus.. she can't keep her stupid face out of anything....she's unbelievable....just noticedbthe gobshite Belton in there too.....says it all😳

Reactions: 3
Jesus.. she can't keep her stupid face out of anything....she's unbelievable....just noticedbthe gobshite Belton in there too.....says it all😳
Yep sayes it all really momma b is again talking tit when she knows duck all

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Ermmm what are you actually going to do if anyone goes for your kids or family, throw your teeth at them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230809_210546_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
duck me she’s always got her beak in something, on tams live (about angie and the traveller p word slur) and of course she’s got an Irish travelling uncle !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But let's not forget, she's never clout chased

---
I'm guessing all this links in with fiesty too after catching up on her thread

• Haha
They say people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones , well goblin you sitting in a live slating fiesty for all shes done AND yet you have done the same things , you are a liar , manipulator ,a thief and scammer and one of the biggest narcs on the app..Stay out of peoples business and sort your own life out.Oh and Please stop the thirst traps nobody , I repeat nobody needs to be seeing that plop especially the younger ones , you will traumatise a whole new generation (n)

They say people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones , well goblin you sitting in a live slating fiesty for all shes done AND yet you have done the same things , you are a liar , manipulator ,a thief and scammer and one of the biggest narcs on the app..Stay out of peoples business and sort your own life out.Oh and Please stop the thirst traps nobody , I repeat nobody needs to be seeing that plop especially the younger ones , you will traumatise a whole new generation (n)
Absolutely well said!! Couldn't have put it better
Clout chasing, thieving narc😑

Does she ever do anything apart from sit at that kitchen table shouting and makeimg gaz do everything never once seen her cook a meal for her kids but see gaz doing plenty,
---
Hahahaha loveing the fact she thinks she knows who I am I am 1million percent not who u think I am love so go do your homework a bit better love bye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does she ever do anything apart from sit at that kitchen table shouting and makeimg gaz do everything never once seen her cook a meal for her kids but see gaz doing plenty,
---
Hahahaha loveing the fact she thinks she knows who I am I am 1million percent not who u think I am love so go do your homework a bit better love bye
She tried finding out who I was at one point, something she will never achieve. Far too smart for her, if she didn't realise some of us were playing her months ago she's stupid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha