momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tried finding out who I was at one point, something she will never achieve. Far too smart for her, if she didn't realise some of us were playing her months ago she's stupid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She’s thick as duck she has no clue who I am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she thinks she clever but she really isn’t she can’t play the tattle game as well as we can lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She tried finding out who I was at one point, something she will never achieve. Far too smart for her, if she didn't realise some of us were playing her months ago she's stupid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Everybody is smarter than her lets be honest! I mean the fact she has no hair to fill her forehead shows that there isnt much going on upstairs at all :ROFLMAO:
---
Apparently she's back. Didn't realise she left. Just realised who she reminds me of
I think what she means is she's gathered enough mugs that'll hang off her every word until like many before them will find out what a lying , scheming, manipulative thieving scumbag she really is! Goblin keep your nose out of other peoples business and maybe aim it for that tip you call a house , Much more productive :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh dear goblin..has iron man pissed off?
I'm way behind with the newsπŸ€ͺ
Ok so from what I've seen

*Gaz has gone
*he's narcissistic
* he's using the kids against her
*her sleep is fucked and she only woke up about an hour ago (what about the kids πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ)
*she's one week sober.

I've only been scrolling through TikTok for an hour and she's all over my fyp πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

*Gaz has gone
*he's narcissistic
*her sleep is fucked and she only woke up about an hour ago (what about the kids πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ)
*she's one week sober.

I've only been scrolling through TikTok for an hour and she's all over my fyp πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
I'll log into my unblocked account, for a nosyπŸ€ͺ

• Haha

*Gaz has gone
*he's narcissistic
*she's one week sober.

Oh dear, boohoo πŸ˜‚ everyone, get your violins out for the fringe goblin 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 3

*Gaz has gone
*he's narcissistic
*she's one week sober.

Can’t bloody get away from her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
The drama seems to follow me round my fyp. That's how I ended up here in the first place, think it was Shann who mentioned tattle and I remembered I started an account.
I’ve been here since the early Mrs Hinch days but only came onto the TikTok threads early last year after watching someone who really bloody annoyed me πŸ˜‚

The drama seems to follow me round my fyp. That's how I ended up here in the first place, think it was Shann who mentioned tattle and I remembered I started an account.
Shan has a lot to answer for....she's my reason for being here.too....amd what a.bumpy ride ots been..πŸ€ͺ🀣
" gone but not forgotten "🀣🀣🀣

• Haha