MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still say Sage has more charisma than Duckfist, hence why the former was a face actor and the latter a character attendant.

I agree about Fry Bucket is an awful moniker. What irks me is that I want to know her real name so bad. At least Mammoth tried to segue his name to Max, and yet the Duckfist twitch remains.
Her name is Emily

I still can't get over calling yourself Fry Bucket. I assume she could have used her real name, same as Molly and Emma. And the Emma/Emily duo would have been cute. But instead she's piped up in a meeting and gone 'nah call me FRY BUCKET'. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still can't get over calling yourself Fry Bucket. I assume she could have used her real name, same as Molly and Emma. And the Emma/Emily duo would have been cute. But instead she's piped up in a meeting and gone 'nah call me FRY BUCKET'. 😭
Probably something dumb like doesn't want people to figure out who she is, while showing her face and speaking on videos all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is absolutely no need to comment on someone’s body in that way. Totally fine to crap on their recycled ideas or asking people to vote on awards about their own content (what the actual hell), or even that you don’t like a makeup choice. But commenting that someone has gained (or lost tbh) weight is gross.
Arguably, Molly has shared her "diet" on Instagram which is bullshit. She read a book about intentional eating which is about feeling like a cupcake for breakfast and enjoying a handful of carrots for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Arguably, Molly has shared her "diet" on Instagram which is bullshit. She read a book about intentional eating which is about feeling like a cupcake for breakfast and enjoying a handful of carrots for dinner.
But isn't a Blueberry muffin just a cupcake in disguise?

Due to years of incorporating reviews and games involving sugared concoctions at 9am, cupcakes all day every day and too many deep fried items to keep track of, I think Molly is out of touch with what Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner are to normal people.

The American diet is notoriously bad as-is, but vloggers (and streamers) take it to a whole new level. When they're 50 and pushing to be on disability due to complications from their diet I will fall into the mind mode of "Hell no. They don't get to eat their cake and have it too, literally."

• Haha
It’s not! Both her first name and last name are on some of her social medias, which is how I saw it.
Not being snarky here, but I'm working to remove my name from all social media so that I can be free to make posts (about Disney, LOL) and not worry about my company judging me for them (We're not supposed to have passions outside of what the company deems appropriate - sports for example are allowed, yuck). I think I have everything removed, but can't be sure as google in particular is a witch to deal with ... where did you see her name?

She has an Instagram in her name. Congrats on the engagement Fry Bucket!

It is weird she'd half-arse it and use a pseudonym only in the videos but still write under her assumed legal name for All Ears.

I get people wanting their privacy even ones in the public eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

It is weird she'd half-arse it and use a pseudonym only in the videos but still write under her assumed legal name for All Ears.

If it’s the same account I found, it’s two different people. The girl in the photo is clearly not all ears Fry.

There is a personal one but only has her first name. It’s a private locked account, which I am assuming is for friends and family. She has the allearsfrybucket account for followers

1689786384199.png

🤦‍♀️ They're embarrassing me now.
... and what does Ms Molly have on her legs? Is that part of that weird chair she chose?

View attachment 2318939

🤦‍♀️ They're embarrassing me now.
... and what does Ms Molly have on her legs? Is that part of that weird chair she chose?
Looks like a blanket and part of me remembers her being gifted a few from some company recently. Let me see if I can find the post.

I am just like you couldn't even get them to match? Max's looks like fabric was just thrown on willy nilly.

Reactions: 5
If it’s the same account I found, it’s two different people. The girl in the photo is clearly not all ears Fry.
Oops so she isn't engaged as the latest post with a response from Disney Food Blog? Ok looking closer I guess it isn't her? Weird but done doing any more research.

Pretty sure it is this blanket. I just remember she posts about this company sending her stuff all the time and there was a blanket involved at one point. It looks like the same coloring. Guess the red chair matches the Jaws theme?

Pretty sure it is this blanket. I just remember she posts about this company sending her stuff all the time and there was a blanket involved at one point. It looks like the same coloring. Guess the red chair matches the Jaws theme?
Okay, I see it. It looked like a crumpled up wardrobe luggage bag in the first pic.
I understand wanting a podcast room to be comfortable, after all most people won't see it.. or in this case they'll be doing live streams from there too, so viewers will... At least make it aesthetically pleasing, not just Molly's over the top "I do everything to please myself" bit. You can tell it was her idea that they each chose the chair that suits their personality. It's dumb. It's a work room, not a bedroom.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.