MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2318939

🤦‍♀️ They're embarrassing me now.
... and what does Ms Molly have on her legs? Is that part of that weird chair she chose?
That photo's terrible. Sorry, but that broke-ass wall behind them looks like they spent maybe $100 on some light, thin ply/lauan to do a faux shiplap thing? And do I see glue squeezed out in a couple of places? Even at home, no one's allowed to look at Molly from her right side. Molly looks like she's about to go tailgating and listening to bad country music.
---

Pretty sure it is this blanket. I just remember she posts about this company sending her stuff all the time and there was a blanket involved at one point. It looks like the same coloring. Guess the red chair matches the Jaws theme?
Oh, yeah, I'd be in love with my home office if I didn't have to pay for anything in it.
---
It's dumb. It's a work room, not a bedroom.
It looks like when friends would come for a sleepover and brought their own sleeping bag and pillows.
---
Okay, I see it. It looked like a crumpled up wardrobe luggage bag in the first pic.
I understand wanting a podcast room to be comfortable, after all most people won't see it.. or in this case they'll be doing live streams from there too, so viewers will... At least make it aesthetically pleasing, not just Molly's over the top "I do everything to please myself" bit. You can tell it was her idea that they each chose the chair that suits their personality. It's dumb. It's a work room, not a bedroom.
And the "one thing has to be my whole personality" until the next thing business.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That photo's terrible. Sorry, but that broke-ass wall behind them looks like they spent maybe $100 on some light, thin ply/lauan to do a faux shiplap thing? And do I see glue squeezed out in a couple of places? Even at home, no one's allowed to look at Molly from her right side. Molly looks like she's about to go tailgating and listening to bad country music.
---

Oh, yeah, I'd be in love with my home office if I didn't have to pay for anything in it.
---

It looks like when friends would come for a sleepover and brought their own sleeping bag and pillows.
---

And the "one thing has to be my whole personality" until the next thing business.
Humble brag time: I did a large shiplap project in my living room. It started out as an accent wall then extended over the hallway entry and to another wall. It took 3 weekends to cut/pattern/install (corner transitions were hard and had to fabricate a jig to trim). It took multiple weekends of staining and sanding to achieve different dines etc… and I’m glad I took the time I did because it transformed my place and is a great conversation starter.
I was getting the kitchen redone recently and every contractor complimented the wall. There are a few imperfections from the somewhat limited wood supply (bent boards) but no seepage of glue or anything like that. I’m so glad I didn’t do the peel and stick bullshit like they did.

Reactions: 4
In that podcast room pic, for me it's not about the quality of the items they're using, but how they're being used. It all seems more geared toward thoughtless showing off verses long term need and value.

It's the difference between new money verses old/earned money. New money tends to go with trashy, flashy crap. Old or earned money wants a presence that is impactful and lasting.

There is a personal one but only has her first name. It’s a private locked account, which I am assuming is for friends and family. She has the allearsfrybucket account for followers
Nevertheless, I appreciate now knowing that her real name is Emily!! Looking at photos of AJ, I wonder if they are related. I also got this sense that after Molly left, Fry was the new “favourite”; she also took over doing the more difficult solo challenges that Molly used to do.
---
---

---

---

Agreed it is an awful photo to put on the Instagram grid especially. Why does Max always look in pain when he is forced to crack a smile? Same as in this one.

Also looks like Max is done doing trivia? He posted yesterday he was going live, but no trivia.

I really don’t get how Mammoth’s followers keep growing as do Molly’s, but Max’s aren’t. I wonder if they are buying followers, but then if that was the case, why not buy Max a few more as it’s embarrassing how low his are in comparison.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I really don’t get how Mammoth’s followers keep growing as do Molly’s, but Max’s aren’t. I wonder if they are buying followers, but then if that was the case, why not buy Max a few more as it’s embarrassing how low his are in comparison.
Personally, I think it's because Max is annoying. I follow Molly, Alan and Mammoth Club, but not Max.

• Haha
Humble brag time: I did a large shiplap project in my living room. It started out as an accent wall then extended over the hallway entry and to another wall. It took 3 weekends to cut/pattern/install (corner transitions were hard and had to fabricate a jig to trim). It took multiple weekends of staining and sanding to achieve different dines etc… and I’m glad I took the time I did because it transformed my place and is a great conversation starter.
I was getting the kitchen redone recently and every contractor complimented the wall. There are a few imperfections from the somewhat limited wood supply (bent boards) but no seepage of glue or anything like that. I’m so glad I didn’t do the peel and stick bullshit like they did.
Nice! So many people have done that, but too many times it looks like theirs. Is there even any finish on that wood they have up? It looks brand new, which, I'm happy to be corrected, but I thought the point was that it had some wear.
---
Also looks like Max is done doing trivia? He posted yesterday he was going live, but no trivia.
Why? Buzzfeed stop posting them?
---
Oh, and just picky pet peeve time: MAM is neighbors?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like MAM are going on the galactic star cruiser.... Life must be easy when its basicly free money your given

Consistent with the thread title, my wife and I ran into Molly at the Riviera Resort one day. She was standing outside, right next to the entry doors on the lake side of the building, almost right in the walkway. My wife, who was a fan (she has the same weird Mouse Ears fetish, but I digress and that’s my burden to bear), simply said “Hi Molly, I really love your videos!”, to which she received a dismissive “Oh? Thanks” followed immediately by a return to staring at her phone. My wife said to me “she must be working”. I said “Nah, she must be a self-engrossed witch”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like MAM are going on the galactic star cruiser.... Life must be easy when its basicly free money your given
Wonder if Molly and the others will cry over the Yoda hologram. Pay us to vacation!

Consistent with the thread title, my wife and I ran into Molly at the Riviera Resort one day. She was standing outside, right next to the entry doors on the lake side of the building, almost right in the walkway. My wife, who was a fan (she has the same weird Mouse Ears fetish, but I digress and that’s my burden to bear), simply said “Hi Molly, I really love your videos!”, to which she received a dismissive “Oh? Thanks” followed immediately by a return to staring at her phone. My wife said to me “she must be working”. I said “Nah, she must be a self-engrossed witch”.
She's terrible. She chooses WDW as her "workplace" and gets mad that people talk to her. Same thing that happened to us on a cruise in the AE days. And as I said in the last thread, on a DVC member cruise, we bumped into Academy Award nominated producer/director Don Hahn at like midnight in a public space and he chatted with us for about 15 minutes. He was in the middle of editing the movie "Howard" which they were showing the next night, so definitely under a deadline, but you know, Molly can't be bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nevertheless, I appreciate now knowing that her real name is Emily!! Looking at photos of AJ, I wonder if they are related. I also got this sense that after Molly left, Fry was the new “favourite”; she also took over doing the more difficult solo challenges that Molly used to do.
I think there is definitely some sort of relation. "Fry" commutes to Disney from Texas every few weeks and stays with Emma, from how several videos have made it seem. I remember around the time Molly left seeing a post for a content creator type person that stated they didn't have to live in Orlando to apply, but should plan to relocate to Orlando eventually (I think...). So I don't think just any applicant would get away with flying to and from Disney every so often on the company's dime, etc. for as long as she has which is why I think there's definitely some kind of relationship between her and AJ.

In that podcast room pic, for me it's not about the quality of the items they're using, but how they're being used. It all seems more geared toward thoughtless showing off verses long term need and value.

It's the difference between new money verses old/earned money. New money tends to go with trashy, flashy crap. Old or earned money wants a presence that is impactful and lasting.
Small thing and prob a “me” thing but it bugs me the three chairs don’t go with each other. They didn’t all need to buy the same chair but these look like you’ve walked into a furniture outlet. I’ve always felt like Molly’s taste was very basic though … like trying to look classy doing trends but it being clear that she’s missing the mark.

Also I vaguely remember Quincy doing a hotel review and was training Fry Bucket who wasn’t planning to be on camera and she turned the camera on her and FB ducked way (I remember it being in a bathtub but who knows) and she asked her name and she said “Uhhh Fry Bucket” … I’ll have to see if I can find it. It’s probably from about a year ago.

Reactions: 3
Also I vaguely remember Quincy doing a hotel review and was training Fry Bucket who wasn’t planning to be on camera and she turned the camera on her and FB ducked way (I remember it being in a bathtub but who knows) and she asked her name and she said “Uhhh Fry Bucket” … I’ll have to see if I can find it. It’s probably from about a year ago.
I'm now officially changing my name to Gravy Boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.