Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really annoys me... on her video on Tuesday she was basically saying 'Its Morrisons own' and today with the whipped cream 'Its the boujee cream.' And that she couldn't find whipped cream anywhere. We really don't care what brand food you're eating. So what if its their brand? Tastes as good as the branded stuff in my opinion.

I don't mean it in a bad way as I do think some of the supermarkets own brand tastes better than the branded stuff (If that makes sense) is what some families/people can afford. She needs a taste of reality

Reactions: 3
She really annoys me... on her video on Tuesday she was basically saying 'Its Morrisons own' and today with the whipped cream 'Its the boujee cream.' And that she couldn't find whipped cream anywhere. We really don't care what brand food you're eating. So what if its their brand? Tastes as good as the branded stuff in my opinion.

I don't mean it in a bad way as I do think some of the supermarkets own brand tastes better than the branded stuff (If that makes sense) is what some families/people can afford. She needs a taste of reality
I know a few others who follow this thread are also Hull/Bev gals, and I don’t know if this is specific to this area or not because I see it SO much, but I can’t figure out how to word it properly.

But I feel like Molly/her family are that kind of social class where they look down on things like own brand products etc, and think that they’re more privileged than they are. They’ve obviously never had to worry about where their next meal came from, had a decent yearly holiday and live in an average home for the area, but I get the impression that she thinks that they’re really rich? Like, you didn’t go to Collegiate/Hymers and their typical families would look down their noses at you!

Argh, someone help me out and explain what I mean!

Reactions: 13
I know a few others who follow this thread are also Hull/Bev gals, and I don’t know if this is specific to this area or not because I see it SO much, but I can’t figure out how to word it properly.

But I feel like Molly/her family are that kind of social class where they look down on things like own brand products etc, and think that they’re more privileged than they are. They’ve obviously never had to worry about where their next meal came from, had a decent yearly holiday and live in an average home for the area, but I get the impression that she thinks that they’re really rich? Like, you didn’t go to Collegiate/Hymers and their typical families would look down their noses at you!

That's totally what they're like! It's like new money, it's less about having nice things and more about other people thinking you have nice things.

Reactions: 4

I know exactly what you mean, I just don't get how people can be like that. Well I can but surely being a YouTuber/Influencer whatever you call them they should think about what they're saying or whatever and understand their viewers come from all different backgrounds (if that's the right wording, I don't want to offend anyone if so I'm sorry) . Think I'm maybe just getting defensive with her snobbery attitude.

I think there's nothing wrong with supermarket home brand, some are tastier then the branded stuff. Also I have some friends who work in supermarkets, they tell me they're made in the same factory (Don't know how true it is).

More videos i watch of her (I don't know why I do think its more to see how more annoying she can be) she irritates me especially with her facial and hand movements 😜🤙🏻👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
omg she just had to drop into that weird food combo video about how "no one in Australia knew what Yorkshire puddings were". Yes Mollie we know you went to Australia, plus she isn't even correct, whilst I don't think they're as popular as in the UK, I can buy a pack of 12 frozen yorkshire puddings from my local supermarket...
I haven''t watched her video but what is she on about!! I grew up in rural outback Queensland and even my local Woolies had yorkshire puddings

I haven''t watched her video but what is she on about!! I grew up in rural outback Queensland and even my local Woolies had yorkshire puddings
Tbh I doubt she spoke to many Australians other than briefly in shops or bars etc so not even sure how she came to the conclusion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was more annoying than normal in the Mr and Mrs video with Tom.
I honestly feel like Tom can do so much better than her, she’s so selfish!

Reactions: 6
She’s even more full of herself and annoying around Tom! You can tell she thinks he’s lucky to have her the way she acts so superior around him. She’d eat herself if she was a cream bun and she really ain’t all that!!

Reactions: 7
She’s even more full of herself and annoying around Tom! You can tell she thinks he’s lucky to have her the way she acts so superior around him. She’d eat herself if she was a cream bun and she really ain’t all that!!
Ahh but as she revealed, she doesn’t like cream 😉 but I totally agree with you! Also, on the whole cream thing, if she really doesn’t like it and it makes her feel sick, why did she choose cream as the ‘punishment’ for that video? I know she’s already done a say it or shot it recently but it could have been shots or something else... maybe that’s just me? But I kind of feel like she did it just so she could ‘pie’ Tom, but literally this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Geez. She’s still spamming IG with that bloody outfit she wore in Bath (ruined by the Bralette).

She really isn’t anything other than very ordinary to look at.

Don’t even get me started on her calling herself a ‘social influencer’ !!

Reactions: 14
Don’t even get me started on her calling herself a ‘social influencer’ !!
She's happy to call herself an 'influencer' for her ego but not accept responsibility that she influences people.

Reactions: 1
How many times did she mention Tom in the new Greggs video- we get it you’ve got a (weirdly childish ugly) boyfriend

Reactions: 6
How many times did she mention Tom in the new Greggs video- we get it you’ve got a (weirdly childish ugly) boyfriend
she just comes across so immature for her age, it’s like watching a 16/17 year old (yet I think Molly sees herself as sooo mature) it’s like when she was talking about how everting you eat chicken there’s a chance of getting salmonella. I eat chicken pretty much every day, it’s my go to whenever I go out for meals. In 25 years I’ve never once had salmonella.

Reactions: 10
She's definitely the kind of friend who would make her single friends feel bad for not being in a relationship.

Reactions: 13
she just comes across so immature for her age, it’s like watching a 16/17 year old (yet I think Molly sees herself as sooo mature) it’s like when she was talking about how everting you eat chicken there’s a chance of getting salmonella. I eat chicken pretty much every day, it’s my go to whenever I go out for meals. In 25 years I’ve never once had salmonella.
There’s only a chance of you getting salmonella if you’d not cook it properly, if she’s what 20 and can’t cook children properly she’s deffo not mature

• Haha
Also I worked at Greggs, all the chicken in those bakes is pre-cooked before we get it in and then it's further cooked for another 12 minutes or so in the oven. There's no way it's undercooked unless several things have gone wrong, so it seems like a weird thing to worry about.

Reactions: 5
She’s just so sheltered and has never really had to fend for herself.
Every time she cooks a meal she has to show it on instagram or youtube and it’s pretty much always tit

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.