Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow whoever mentioned the bralette a few pages ago is right, it ruins every outfit!

Reactions: 14
Her dad was driving like a right dick in her new video, you’re an old man ffs Carl

Reactions: 2
Her dad was driving like a right dick in her new video, you’re an old man ffs Carl
I think that’s what did it for me... Christ, I need therapy 😂😂

I see Molly is still trying to push this narrative that she runs, but has never shown any proof. I’ll believe she’s running 5/6K without walking when she shares a Strava screenshot/her Apple Watch.

Reactions: 7
I think that’s what did it for me... Christ, I need therapy 😂😂

I see Molly is still trying to push this narrative that she runs, but has never shown any proof. I’ll believe she’s running 5/6K without walking when she shares a Strava screenshot/her Apple Watch.
after seeing her “running 5k everyday” video and seeing that she counts walking with brief spurts of jogging as a run (or even some of them were just walks), I take it with a pinch of salt 😂 actually more than that maybe a whole bag of salt 😂

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she still lives in her home town with absolutely no motivation to leave any time soon.. she lived in Leeds for 9 months and came home every weekend so that doesn’t count either 😂😂
Nah she's never not lived at home. She can count Leeds if she wants but she was never there between going home, travelling, and going to London. She doesn't know what it's actually like to move somewhere new.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she still lives in her home town with absolutely no motivation to leave any time soon.. she lived in Leeds for 9 months and came home every weekend so that doesn’t count either 😂😂
Yes Molly like moving away to Join RAF, Army or Navy and not seeing your family/friends for months at a time not going 50 odd miles down the road, where you go home at least every weekend and your philanderous father often visits for Lunch

Reactions: 6
20830D36-EEF8-409F-9358-830EB4149F43.png

Her brags are always so weird. “Grateful I live on the coast” Beverley is like 30 mins from there so I wouldn’t really class it as “living on the coast”

Reactions: 14
Being able to drive is a strange (and annoying) thing that she often brags about. It's not like she has to commute to work every day... and when she does travel to events, she uses the national rail service (or Daddy Spectrum's private taxi service).
Having your own car is all well and good, but when you only use it to drive to local supermarkets and drive-thrus, it's hardly a 'flex' is it? 😂

Reactions: 18
Being able to drive is a strange (and annoying) thing that she often brags about. It's not like she has to commute to work every day... and when she does travel to events, she uses the national rail service (or Daddy Spectrum's private taxi service).
Having your own car is all well and good, but when you only use it to drive to local supermarkets and drive-thrus, it's hardly a 'flex' is it? 😂
yeah I never understand why she brags about it. Lots of young adults drive and have a car. And lots dont (whether they can’t afford it or simply don’t want to). It’s really not a big deal.

she doesn’t go on long road trips or use her car for anything special so don’t see why it’s a “flex”

Reactions: 11
She only stayed in Leeds for the full academic year because she was under contract to advertise her student accommodation. Otherwise she would have left after two weeks.

Reactions: 13
Her 'honest chat' about the pandemic right now is...oof. Basically saying that she shouldn't have to deal with the responsibility of going out places and sharing photos of it right now. It feels very like she's chastising people for asking influencers to be responsible and think before they act.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the video yet (don’t know if I will) but the title of her most recent video has the words ‘My brother passed his driving test (finally)’. Why does the ‘finally’ need to be there? I get that it probably means because his test was delayed because of the pandemic but again I think it highlights her superiority complex about learning to drive whilst she was young, especially because her and her brother never had money worried when it came to driving lessons.

Also, as someone who struggled with anxiety over learning to drive, the word ‘finally‘ seems like a bit of an insult. Learning to drive is a massive achievement no matter how old you are or how long it took you.
If anyone watched the video and I’ve got completely the wrong end of the stick, please let me know! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched the video yet (don’t know if I will) but the title of her most recent video has the words ‘My brother passed his driving test (finally)’. Why does the ‘finally’ need to be there? I get that it probably means because his test was delayed because of the pandemic but again I think it highlights her superiority complex about learning to drive whilst she was young, especially because her and her brother never had money worried when it came to driving lessons.

Also, as someone who struggled with anxiety over learning to drive, the word ‘finally‘ seems like a bit of an insult. Learning to drive is a massive achievement no matter how old you are or how long it took you.
If anyone watched the video and I’ve got completely the wrong end of the stick, please let me know! 😂
Just another example of Molly ‘full of herself ‘ Thompson being self absorbed and ignorant towards others less fortunate.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.