Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah it’s so weird.
When I was 20 I’d been with my boyfriend for a year, so much less time than these two. We spent pretty much every night together (alternating between our houses) Until we moved in together. I know everyone’s relationship is different but it seems like neither of them is bothered to take their relationship to the next stage
We were exactly the same! We moved in together earlier this year, both being 21. Tom is too laid back to take it any further and Molly doesn't seem committed enough to the relationship to initiate anything further

Reactions: 3
I’ve just realised.
She seems so much more immature now than she did at 17.
I liked her then. Now she’s become an attention seeking teenager. At 20.
Agreed. this is the same as Anastasia Kingsnorth. I used to watch her when she was a normal teenager with regular mates. Once they hit 18 they seem to become trashy self centred monsters 😂

Reactions: 6
Agreed. this is the same as Anastasia Kingsnorth. I used to watch her when she was a normal teenager with regular mates. Once they hit 18 they seem to become trashy self centred monsters 😂
i unfollowed ana, apparently having sex is a personality trait now. 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree on both! They were so much more likeable and mature as kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don't get their relationship at all. I feel like she's still very much set in the same mindset she had when they were 16 and still in sixth form. She never seems remotely interested in him or what he's doing. She definitely tries to make out that her relationship is absolutely amazing but it's probably because Tom doesn't care enough to call her out on her tit. I know everybody has different timelines but I'm only a year older than Molly, have been with my boyfriend for 3 years so around the same length of time and our relationship is nothing like theirs. They still seem really childish. Also the New Years story with Tom made me sad for him, she liked someone else and then went crawling back to Tom when it didn't work out
Can you give me the New Years story, I can’t stand to watch her video 😂

i unfollowed ana, apparently having sex is a personality trait now. 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree on both! They were so much more likeable and mature as kids 🤣
same I don’t watch her anymore but I do follow her thread on here just to see the train wreck!

I'd say tonight's video showed a lot more of Tom's personality than any other video they've ever filmed together. I used to think he was a bit of a wet wipe but I can't help but think now he's just getting a bit fed up of Molly's ways and is definitely speaking up for himself now in terms of her making little comments to him and his reactions (if that makes sense).

He was so quick to answer on what her worst trait was which was hilarious, then she basically disagreed and made him change his answer to something less insulting towards her because she clearly didn't like the truth about her attitude.

I actually quite like Tom and he seems like a nice lad, but I can't see the two of them staying together much longer.

Has anyone also noticed she'd posting him so much more recently on Insta? Seems like it's coming across in a way that she's trying to prove she still likes him as there were lots of comments asking why they've been apart recently.

Sorry for the suuuuper long message ahaha

Reactions: 17
Can you give me the New Years story, I can’t stand to watch her video 😂
From what I gathered, Molly was massively leading Tom on for six months and then when he found out she liked someone else he did 9 shots of gin at a party and was sick everywhere

Reactions: 2
idk if this will make any sense but the persona she tries to portray reallyyyyy doesn’t match up with her actual personality

as someone her age it’s really obvious but maybe not so much to younger viewers

Reactions: 7
Love Tom's most annoying thing about her... her attitude. Um, isn't that her personality then....?

I honestly think they're only together now because they've sunk so much time into being together that they don't want to go through the effort of dating and finding someone new.

Reactions: 5
Can't see them lasting much longer tbh, that video gave me a bad vibe about their relationship.
She's tried to make their little disagreements in the video seem jokey but I don't think it was...Tom seems like he's sick of her tit and she is just plain rude to him.

Reactions: 12
Yeah that video gave me a whole new insight into their relationship and not in a good way. And that’s after being apart for months. At parts it felt like she was playing up to being drunk and at others they seemed to really not get on very well.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know about anyone else, but I think it’s quite odd that she counts ‘boyfriends’ that she had when she was a young teen and didn’t have sex with. For me, it seems like she’s almost insecure that Tom is her only ‘real’ relationship, and I wonder if that’s part of the reason that she’s scared to settle down with him.

I also found her ‘aw, you’ve never been a fresher’ comment funny. Like, sis, you did a one year art foundation, spent your freshers week crying and went home every weekend to your parents 😂
This! It makes me cringe when she says she‘s had 4 boyfriends, she went to an all girls school until she was 16 for christ‘s sake. I only class myself as having one serious relationship because my 3 year 8-11 boyfriends who I held hands with and kissed once don’t exactly count 😂

idk if this will make any sense but the persona she tries to portray reallyyyyy doesn’t match up with her actual personality

as someone her age it’s really obvious but maybe not so much to younger viewers
She tries so hard to look like an insta baddie but she ends up looking like a 15 year old trying too hard. It’s hard to believe she’s 21, I genuinely would think she was at secondary school if I didn’t know. I think she wears so much makeup and constantly wears crop tops and bralettes to try and appear older but she just looks like she’s playing dress up in her mums wardrobe.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know about anyone else, but I think it’s quite odd that she counts ‘boyfriends’ that she had when she was a young teen and didn’t have sex with. For me, it seems like she’s almost insecure that Tom is her only ‘real’ relationship, and I wonder if that’s part of the reason that she’s scared to settle down with him.

I also found her ‘aw, you’ve never been a fresher’ comment funny. Like, sis, you did a one year art foundation, spent your freshers week crying and went home every weekend to your parents 😂
This!!! hahahaha

Reactions: 1
I really like Molly. Yes, she may be a little cringe sometimes, but I think she's one of the harder working YouTubers. The fact that she pre-filmed so she'd have content while away (in...where was it again?! 😉) and has been consistent during lockdown has shown that.

I am so intrigued by the absence of her mum on her dad's Instagram though. Even if she didn't want her photos up, surely there would be refefence to her?! A photo from their Florida trip last year has Tom in it, but not her mum. So odd!

Reactions: 4
The mum thing is odd too. I can’t imagine she doesn’t want to be in photos if she’s happy to be in videos all the time. Surely you’d say no to both.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.