Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mum thing is odd too. I can’t imagine she doesn’t want to be in photos if she’s happy to be in videos all the time. Surely you’d say no to both.
Staying together for the kids, I bet he cheats all the time. If their kids didn’t have the mental ages of 12 they might get a divorce

Reactions: 11
She has done a lot of food videos lately... I wonder if she will end up like Anastasia Kingsnorth, except Nandos will be her brand/personality instead of McDonalds.

Reactions: 3
Starting to see a pattern....
the men in Molly’s life seem to love themselves.
grease lighting - Danny Zuko wannabe Tom
hot piece of ass in his own mind Harry.
and the dad who probably plays away from home.

lockdown must have been hard on him 😐

Reactions: 3
I really would love to know what goes on behind closed doors in that family 😂😂
They seem way too happy and “perfect” from the outside and at face value

Reactions: 10
Molly is so full of herself, takes after her dad. She's always saying she has never been dumped, boys always chasing her not vice versa, going on about Brooklyn Beckham who I genuinely think she'd have a chance with if they ever met! She is an average looking girl with a very long face and chin, terrible dress sense and bad hair. She needs taking down a peg or two.

It bothers me that in every vlog/instagram story with Tom she seems to be showing him off, like we get it, you have a boyfriend.
But then also in her vlogs she’s seemed very vague and been like ‘oh I don’t know if I want to get married or move in with Tom’ like jeeeez make up your mind 😂
That chin!!!!

I'd say tonight's video showed a lot more of Tom's personality than any other video they've ever filmed together. I used to think he was a bit of a wet wipe but I can't help but think now he's just getting a bit fed up of Molly's ways and is definitely speaking up for himself now in terms of her making little comments to him and his reactions (if that makes sense).

He was so quick to answer on what her worst trait was which was hilarious, then she basically disagreed and made him change his answer to something less insulting towards her because she clearly didn't like the truth about her attitude.

I actually quite like Tom and he seems like a nice lad, but I can't see the two of them staying together much longer.

Has anyone also noticed she'd posting him so much more recently on Insta? Seems like it's coming across in a way that she's trying to prove she still likes him as there were lots of comments asking why they've been apart recently.

Sorry for the suuuuper long message ahaha
I think she only git with tom as her best school friend Erin got with Tom's friend tallack at the same time. She didn't want to be left behind by Erin who is very beautiful so teamed up with tom for cute double dating etc. She's very fickle, like her dad I suspect. Poor Tom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Talking of Erin, Molly doesn't seem to have seen her in ages - she's not been at the tapas night, picnic, etc. I wonder if they're still friends, or if she's having to shield?

Reactions: 1
Talking of Erin, Molly doesn't seem to have seen her in ages - she's not been at the tapas night, picnic, etc. I wonder if they're still friends, or if she's having to shield?
It looks like they met up by themselves last month, based off Erin’s Instagram

Reactions: 2
In her bath vlog she makes a comment about how she is the queen of wearing “really over the top outfits” she’s literally wearing a purple playsuit 🥴 like what about it would be considered “OTT”

Reactions: 10
First time poster here!

Twice when talking about her time away in Bath, once on Instagram and once on Twitter (I’ll try and attach photos), she said she was being a ‘wet wipe’ when talking about Tom. I’m not sure if this is just my view on it but showing affection to/about your boyfriend on social media doesn’t make you a ‘wet wipe’. I personally think it’s nice to post about your partner on social media if you’re comfortable doing so! In my opinion, the fact that she’s embarrassed (for want of a better word) about posting how much she loves Tom seems a bit childish to me. Anyone else feel that?

I’m sorry if I haven’t described all of that in the best possible way 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Ye not all influencers are promoting breaking rules, just like not all athletes win races- doesn’t mean they’re not called athletes??? Might be a bad analogy but honestly she makes such a stupid point it baffles me
well influencers are the ones I’m repeatedly seeing going abroad for holidays! Be quiet Molly stop trying to defend your “job”. On the whole influencers are selfish idiots because they’re so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 5
She's from the same area as me and I honestly can't stand her😂 tried giving a few videos a watch as there was nothing else and I can't believe how immature she is😂 we're about the same age but I think she acts so much younger! Never cringed so hard in her eating fast food for a day video when she was driving through hull making out everyone would know she's 'that youtuber' and at the drive throughs saying they'd recognise her🤮

Reactions: 8
First time poster here!

Twice when talking about her time away in Bath, once on Instagram and once on Twitter (I’ll try and attach photos), she said she was being a ‘wet wipe’ when talking about Tom. I’m not sure if this is just my view on it but showing affection to/about your boyfriend on social media doesn’t make you a ‘wet wipe’. I personally think it’s nice to post about your partner on social media if you’re comfortable doing so! In my opinion, the fact that she’s embarrassed (for want of a better word) about posting how much she loves Tom seems a bit childish to me. Anyone else feel that?

I’m sorry if I haven’t described all of that in the best possible way 😂
Yeah it's a bit weird imo. I haven't properly seen my boyfriend since March, best believe when I see him I'm going to be posting all over everything about being back with him! But I do think it's just a bit of a basic phrase to use when talking about your partner and it is a little bit secondary school again. Kind of reaffirms that she does still think she's in sixth form with him. I wonder if them living together for a bit will change anything about their relationship, but I mean probably not since her mam's still going to be cooking for them every night and cleaning up after them so it's not really any different from normal.

Reactions: 5
Ye not all influencers are promoting breaking rules, just like not all athletes win races- doesn’t mean they’re not called athletes??? Might be a bad analogy but honestly she makes such a stupid point it baffles me
also the original tweet says “I’ve seen a handful...” so the person isn’t even saying it’s every influencer. She’s such a twit

Poor from Molly imo, it's Lizzie Barnett's birthday today and all of her Youtube friends (Eve, Liv, Lydia etc) have all posted a really nice message early this morning on their stories for Lizzie, but nothing from Molly, just a brag about how she has managed to get herself out for a 5k run this morning. No one cares about the 5k you probably walked and just filmed 10 seconds of you running for insta.

Reactions: 4
Poor from Molly imo, it's Lizzie Barnett's birthday today and all of her Youtube friends (Eve, Liv, Lydia etc) have all posted a really nice message early this morning on their stories for Lizzie, but nothing from Molly, just a brag about how she has managed to get herself out for a 5k run this morning. No one cares about the 5k you probably walked and just filmed 10 seconds of you running for insta.
I know it must be hard to run and film yourself, but her gait is horrific in that clip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.