Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that she is only staying with Tom until she finds someone 'better' (e.g. a C-list celeb).
I remember in her sixth form vlogs, she said she didn't find Tom attractive when they first started dating (wtf) and before that, she felt bad that all her friends were getting relationships and she was still single.
Imagine all the complaining, moodiness and whinging that Tom has to put up with from her...

Reactions: 11
Tom seems like a nice guy, a bit of a mug but deserves better than Molly! I genuinely was expecting her to have had a bit of a fling in Aus and then bin him off...I imagine she might've done if she'd have been able to travel this year.

Reactions: 10
Tom seems like a nice guy, a bit of a mug but deserves better than Molly! I genuinely was expecting her to have had a bit of a fling in Aus and then bin him off...I imagine she might've done if she'd have been able to travel this year.
I thought this would happen too! Was convinced she’d have a snog with some greasy minger from Leicester called Josh, then give poor Tom the heave-ho when she got home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She only has a boyfriend to say i have a boyfriend. She is honestly one of the most irritating people around because she’s such a try hard. The dumb hand gestures and sarcastic tone. She reminds me of the bitchy girls at school.
Walking in the Westwood and on the beach with Tom etc doing her ridiculous v signs and tongue out. Does she do this to annoy people or what. She's embarrassing. Nearly 21 and acting like a 12 yr old.

Reactions: 8
Tom seems too nice and a bit of a mug. What's her career plan for after Youtube?
I'd imagine she thinks she can do some photography stuff after her foundation course? I guess she could argue for that and videography from YouTube, but her videos aren't anything to write home about really and her mum takes all of her Instagram photos so she's not got a recent portfolio of photographic work. Truth is I doubt she's thought that far ahead.

Reactions: 4
Honestly don’t think she’s ever had a real job so her CV will look ridiculous when she eventually has to apply for normal jobs. I feel like she has no real skills or experience so not sure what her life plan is.. she must know she only has a couple more years maximum earning good money from youtube

Reactions: 4
yeah think she said she earns over 30k. It’s a very good wage for a 20 year old who lives at home! But it’s not going to last forever so hope she’s being sensible
You would think she would be investing it in property! That would be an easy way to make money rather than it be sat in one bank account! She should invest the money at least (she might be but I don’t think she does)

Reactions: 3
Honestly don’t think she’s ever had a real job so her CV will look ridiculous when she eventually has to apply for normal jobs. I feel like she has no real skills or experience so not sure what her life plan is.. she must know she only has a couple more years maximum earning good money from youtube
I used to watch her years ago and she worked in a cafe for a while, maybe a year or so. But not a normal 9-5

Wow just watched her vid why I quit my job, just shows she has always been stuck up. She’s just as bad as the people she is complaining about in her video.

Reactions: 1
why does she think shes the only person to have ever travelled... its so cringe

Reactions: 10
I’d say daddy has her money invested very wisely.
She’s definitely not as independent as she makes out.

Reactions: 6
I’d say daddy has her money invested very wisely.
She’s definitely not as independent as she makes out.
Agreed, she seems to have no desire to move out when she could probably afford to go live abroad for a year etc. I think her money is the family’s and the family’s money is hers.

• Heart
Agreed, she seems to have no desire to move out when she could probably afford to go live abroad for a year etc. I think her money is the family’s and the family’s money is hers.
I get the feeling Molly and Harry are both still the “children“ in that house.
turning daddy’s office into Mollys office was the type of thing you’d do at 17 😐

Reactions: 6
I have always been surprised why she doesn't grow her channel with Tom? He's a graphic designer and probably is quite good at editing and that side of it. They could travel and be similarish to fly the nest or just something. I find their relationship like they're still in high school. She has a very seperate life to him in the sense that, she enjoys to see him occasionally in the week, but expects him to be there when she's available. I have been with my partner since I was 15 and always taken him in to consideration for everything, moved in together very young, would not want to miss any experiences with him like travelling for example. I feel that is a normal relationship. It's absolutely fine to do things seperatelty, like seeing your friends etc, but would you not want to build a life together? Your business? You could expand with his knowledge and your own. Help Tom become freelance? Hire him in your business, travel, create content? No, she much rather have him in the occasional video when it suits her.

Reactions: 15
why she doesn't grow her channel with Tom? He's a graphic designer and probably is quite good at editing and that side of it.
I think Tom would get destructed by his own reflection in a shiny surface so wouldn’t be much good at anything.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.