Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he does some kind of stand-up comedy and is in some kind of band on the side? Based on his fb profile? Didn't expect that tbh 😂 can imagine him acting like he's some kind of rockstar god to women though :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who finds her new video cringy 😬
I do agree that she can be cringy and annoying in her videos, but I gotta say.. at least she has somewhat creative/fun video ideas. I haven't seen any other youtubers do the sort of videos that she has been making (maybe just me) - it's all routines, what I eat, what I bought :rolleyes: although the festival video wasn't that entertaining, at least it was something different and she put a lot of effort into it, in comparison to some people that just sit in front of the camera eye-shagging themselves :whistle:. Just my opinion :giggle:

• Heart
Hav
theres also lots of photos on his Instagram of 'his favourite holiday with hie favourite 2 people'
Have you noticed Carl has now made his insta private?

H
He seemed to get a fair bit of female attention on his facebook profile, i bet you'd could easily find him on multiple dating apps. Unfortunately it seems Molly inherited his naracassist personality traits and lack of respect for partner in the way she treats Tom, hopefully Harry is more like the Mum
He seems to be out partying a lot 'with work'.

Reactions: 2
Why did she mention the fact she was wearing a jacket so many times like it was something so weird and out of the ordinary 😂

Reactions: 6
I live in Beverley, not far from Molly. It is a very white, middle class market town. Like anywhere there is a mix of housing etc. There are posh parts in it definitely and lots of old money and big posh houses. But most are just normal families in normal houses. It definitely tends towards a poshy vibe though and house prices are high here compared to nearby towns and villages. Molly's house would be classed as an executive type house, probably valued around £380k. They are not wealthy but seem comfortable. Mum doesn't seem to work, this is never addressed or answered for some reason.

I'm sure
I'm sure they split at one stage - the time Carl took the kids on holiday without mum. He didn't seem to be in the family home around that time and Molly seemed distant around that time. He gives the impression the loves himself.

Molly's pa?
I’ve written about this in the thread further back!! I’m glad other people thought the same as me!! I deffo think the mum and dad split up that summer, why else would he just take the kids on holiday when the mums a stay at home mum? What else would she be doing?.. and the insta posts are just insulting, the mum and dad have been together 20 years plus and all he posts is stuff about the kids - my world, my two favourite people, don’t think there’s one insta post of the mum at all? Wonder if she’d ever address that in a video. And to whoever said about the dad seeming like he’d go out and cheat on the mum on his ‘work trips’ I agree he seems like a sleaze ball

Has anyone noticed how few views mollys videos are getting? She only gets like between 10 and 25k views on average when she has 126k???!!! Kinda feel bad for her cos some of her vids, even tho they’re cringe, she does put a lot of effort into them unlike other youtubers who just post shite content and get loads of views e.g. Anastasia

Last edited:
  • Heart
Has anyone noticed how few views mollys videos are getting? She only gets like between 10 and 25k views on average when she has 126k???!!! Kinda feel bad for her cos some of her vids, even tho they’re cringe, she does put a lot of effort into them unlike other youtubers who just post shite content and get loads of views e.g. Anastasia
She has even said 50% of her viewers arent subscribed so it shows how much her audience arent interested

Reactions: 5
She’s so rude about the lady who served her at Primark. The poor woman was only trying to make conversation about the (ridiculous) dog bandanas.

She's very rude and spoilt in general, and getting worse
She’s so rude about the lady who served her at Primark. The poor woman was only trying to make conversation about the (ridiculous) dog bandanas.

I got the impression that they’d split up a few years ago and then got together again. I’m not gonna lie, I would... I think there’s something really sexy about him!

I’ll see myself out😂
i have to say i kind of agree with you, he has that sexy vibe but also seems really toxic & narcissistic ... ah just my type then 😅 😅 😅

I thought she was signed to a management company, I know her mum takes lots of her photos so maybe she does pay her something

Honestly I think her mum is so so lovely, plus genuinely so beautiful.
same here, theres somthing about the dad thst doesnt sit quite right imo

we have to thank molly for her latest video, shes given us all the goss on her dad, his life and how the parents met

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, her dad has aged well 😂 :oops:
Did he say in that vid he was 30 when her and her mum met? If they've been married 24 years that would make him mid-50s? If so, he has aged very well because I would've aged him mid-late 40s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.