Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah.. she clearly has never been to a festival before.. and when she said Glastonbury is the most 'hippy' festival in the uk i actually cringed for her. she has no idea what shes going on about, most hippys dont support Glastonbury as its on a dairy farm... they have their own festivals, local ones.. but she wouldnt know that
I got severe second had embarrassment for her🤢 also a copy of saffron barkers video lol

Reactions: 6
Is Beverly a posh area ? I get Carl probably has a decent job but i imagine he has expensive tastes in other area and likes everything branded, eating/drinking out so they cant be that loaded surely

Reactions: 2
She has said before that she got government funding for her course but it meant she couldn’t get a student loan so she had to pay for her accommodation that she hardly stayed in anyway

Anyone notice that in the video where her mum asks her questions that Molly’s Yorkshire accent has got so much stronger! I don’t know if it’s just because she’s obviously only around her family at the moment and not away like she is a lot normally. Or if she’s put it on for the video because her accent hasn’t changed in her other recent videos as much as this one. It’s a bit strange 😂
Pretty sure her accomodation was paid for in an ad and that's why she kept doing so many about her halls.

Yeah that was bad. I know they are young but she did seem very dismissive of him being the one.

Also I cannot believe she earns 35k a year!
Super dismissive. I know the age etc but I feel like she doesn't consider him at all. Also irritates me that she dissed people who cannot drive at 21+ plus (she liked a tweet recently on twitter about it)
Also at Christmas, she did a video of buying food for food shelters. In the video she was literally only buying the cheapest items whilst also saying ewww. I commented on video, she basically said sorry she cannot afford what other YouTubers can as Annistasia Kingsnorth did a similar video and actually bought branded, nice items. THEN she says she earns £35k a year!!! I mean come on. She's so fake sometimes.

Pretty sure her accomodation was paid for in an ad and that's why she kept doing so many about her halls.

Super dismissive. I know the age etc but I feel like she doesn't consider him at all. Also irritates me that she dissed people who cannot drive at 21+ plus (she liked a tweet recently on twitter about it)
Also at Christmas, she did a video of buying food for food shelters. In the video she was literally only buying the cheapest items whilst also saying ewww. I commented on video, she basically said sorry she cannot afford what other YouTubers can as Annistasia Kingsnorth did a similar video and actually bought branded, nice items. THEN she says she earns £35k a year!!! I mean come on. She's so fake sometimes.
ew I just saw that tweet “why are you over the age of twenty and not got a driving license”. God these girls are just plain nasty. Why are you over the age of 20 and not got any manners?? She really thinks she’s the absolute tit doesn’t she. Clearly her parents paid for her lessons and she had endless trips out with her dad too. Not everyone even has that luxury.

Reactions: 17
ew I just saw that tweet “why are you over the age of twenty and not got a driving license”. God these girls are just plain nasty. Why are you over the age of 20 and not got any manners?? She really thinks she’s the absolute tit doesn’t she. Clearly her parents paid for her lessons and she had endless trips out with her dad too. Not everyone even has that luxury.
I think even if she did pay for her own lessons, it's disgusting how she doesn't consider not everyone has as fortunate upbringing as her where she can use her own money for driving lessons. Not everyone has the best mental health or support to be able to do lessons. She just has had such a sheltered life. Travelling solo do not make you unsheltered or not naive.

Reactions: 12
Plus, there are medical reasons for not having a license. Epilepsy, for one.

Reactions: 5
Every time I see her name I can never read it as just 'Molly Thompson'. For me she will always be 'Molly full of herself Thompson'.
She has been rude about people who can't drive over age 21? Utterly disgusting! Driving lessons are extremely expensive and how dare she look down on people who don't, for their own personal reasons, yet have a licence.
She really needs to get over herself- she is such a stuck up princess. Molly sweetie you are nothing special at all, just a VERY average looking girl, so I have no idea where this attitude comes from.

Reactions: 12
I think even if she did pay for her own lessons, it's disgusting how she doesn't consider not everyone has as fortunate upbringing as her where she can use her own money for driving lessons. Not everyone has the best mental health or support to be able to do lessons. She just has had such a sheltered life. Travelling solo do not make you unsheltered or not naive.
She’s also fortunate to have such a good income at her age. It took me 18 months to learn to drive because I could only afford a couple of lessons a month, and then I failed my test three times 😂
But like a normal 17 year old, I was in sixth form and working minimum wage on a Saturday, not getting thousands of pounds to post an Instagram picture.

20 really isn’t that old to not be able to drive!

Reactions: 8
Molly didn’t go to uni, aren’t these her fees for last year, was she under 19 in August 2018? So she didn’t pay fees?

View attachment 159017

The 10k spon she’s talking about is skill share.
That tragic ukulele thing was part of it.
If thats the course she did, she’s lying saying it’s a foundation degree. It’s a foundation diploma which is equivalent to a year of A levels.The unis in Leeds don’t even do foundation Degrees in art 😂 either she’s lying and wanting to pretend she went to uni, or she hasn’t realised what she signed up for. It’s no wonder she says she found it easy and boring if it’s the equivalent of one of her a levels

Reactions: 4
If thats the course she did, she’s lying saying it’s a foundation degree. It’s a foundation diploma which is equivalent to a year of A levels.The unis in Leeds don’t even do foundation Degrees in art 😂 either she’s lying and wanting to pretend she went to uni, or she hasn’t realised what she signed up for. It’s no wonder she says she found it easy and boring if it’s the equivalent of one of her a levels
actully you’re right she wasn’t even in the university itself was she, her friend was.

it frustrates me she constantly said she was in “uni” when there was no need, just say you were doing a one year art course 🤷‍♀️
F177C238-6572-4AAD-BE5C-D9878C4A9A94.jpeg

27D5D2E3-ADB3-4838-8E46-1AF39B0354AD.jpeg

Cannot be bothered with her vlogs anymore, I used to find them easy watching but the family have become insufferable, the mum seems to be loving the limelight lately, for someone who hated the camera for so so long, seems she’s had a bit of a makeover in the last few years though so maybe she’s more confident on screen now. Our loss 🤣
Add that annoying boyfriend into the mix I can’t be arsed.
The new Yorkshire accent is puzzling though!

Is Beverly a posh area ? I get Carl probably has a decent job but i imagine he has expensive tastes in other area and likes everything branded, eating/drinking out so they cant be that loaded surely
I live in Beverley, not far from Molly. It is a very white, middle class market town. Like anywhere there is a mix of housing etc. There are posh parts in it definitely and lots of old money and big posh houses. But most are just normal families in normal houses. It definitely tends towards a poshy vibe though and house prices are high here compared to nearby towns and villages. Molly's house would be classed as an executive type house, probably valued around £380k. They are not wealthy but seem comfortable. Mum doesn't seem to work, this is never addressed or answered for some reason.

I'm sure
Have you guys seen her dads insta (@Carl_thompson_x)... his relationship with mollys mum seems non existant, do you think thats weird? he posts photos of the kids on holiday but not the mum anywhere?
I'm sure they split at one stage - the time Carl took the kids on holiday without mum. He didn't seem to be in the family home around that time and Molly seemed distant around that time. He gives the impression the loves himself.

Molly's pa?

Last edited:
I used to go to Beverley as a tourist when I was a kid. I loved that shop called “And Albert”, and a really nice tea room - I forget the name. Gingers?

Reactions: 1
I live in Beverley, not far from Molly. It is a very white, middle class market town. Like anywhere there is a mix of housing etc. There are posh parts in it definitely and lots of old money and big posh houses. But most are just normal families in normal houses. It definitely tends towards a poshy vibe though and house prices are high here compared to nearby towns and villages. Molly's house would be classed as an executive type house, probably valued around £380k. They are not wealthy but seem comfortable. Mum doesn't seem to work, this is never addressed or answered for some reason.

I'm sure
I'm sure they split at one stage - the time Carl took the kids on holiday without mum. He didn't seem to be in the family home around that time and Molly seemed distant around that time. He gives the impression the loves himself.

Molly's pa?
Was the holiday shown in a video?

Reactions: 3
Didn't learn to drive until about 24. Couldn't afford it before then with uni plus there was nowhere to park at uni and everything was walking distance. She 's in love with herself. I swear she only went Australia to tick a box to say she's travelled.

It must show how sheltered her life is and all her acquaintances are from a similar socio-economic group who had the means to pass young, i remember at Uni many people id say at least 50% couldn't drive and even those who could drive didn't have a car.

I think daddy was playing away from home. Never addressed or confirmed but he still spends a lot of time away from home, in London and Manchester, does he have an apartment in London?

Reactions: 4
He seemed to get a fair bit of female attention on his facebook profile, i bet you'd could easily find him on multiple dating apps. Unfortunately it seems Molly inherited his naracassist personality traits and lack of respect for partner in the way she treats Tom, hopefully Harry is more like the Mum

Long time lurker, first time poster. I really enjoyed Molly's content when she was at 'uni' or whatever she actually did last year.. but recently her videos are soo try-hard. her family seem to be loving the 'fame' especially her dad who acts like he's 25:rolleyes:
Also, she went on a HOLIDAY to Australia, did some tours and somehow found this experience life-changing and warranted a massive, tacky tattoo... its a bit sad.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.