Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw a bit of her recent live q and a with her Dad, he seems like a right prat, going on about how he misses his work trips and the parties, he seems more sleazy the more i see/hear about him
Haven’t seen this video but he always came across like that to me! Think he once got a few comments saying “your dads hot” now that’s completely gone to his head and he loovveesss the camera 🙄 he does come across as a creep

Reactions: 6
I always think her mum comes across as really lovely in all of videos and Harry seems like a normal boy tbh, which is refreshing as clearly Molly has a massive ego by the looks of things..

Reactions: 13
I always think her mum comes across as really lovely in all of videos and Harry seems like a normal boy tbh, which is refreshing as clearly Molly has a massive ego by the looks of things..
She probably gets it from the dad. Mum and Harry seem lovely though.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure why she bigs up that Australia trip so much. It was basically a glorified 18-30s holiday with a load of sunburned English chavs. Life-changing :cool:

Reactions: 12
I'm not sure why she bigs up that Australia trip so much. It was basically a glorified 18-30s holiday with a load of sunburned English chavs. Life-changing :cool:
That was partiually gifted

Its so werid to me she went without tom now im not saying you can not do anything on your own she always bigs up travelling alone etc like she has no intentions to do stuff with tom somtimes i think shes with him just for status of being with some one i mean i dont know it was just odd at that age with my husband who now been married 9 years i would hated that trip without him i would have wanted to experience it together and hate being apart like with australia and this lock down shes barley seen tom this year so odd

So her mum doesn’t work and doesn’t do the cooking.. what does she even do all day?

Reactions: 3
@Linnyloo to be fair I just watched it back, in her recent video and I thought she said her dad always cooks but she meant always cooks the risotto

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her tiktoks? I know it’s just for a laugh but the lack of rhythm she has is fully tragic it makes me cringe SO hard how bad she is?! I’d be too embarrassed to upload them looking like that

That was partiually gifted

Its so werid to me she went without tom now im not saying you can not do anything on your own she always bigs up travelling alone etc like she has no intentions to do stuff with tom somtimes i think shes with him just for status of being with some one i mean i dont know it was just odd at that age with my husband who now been married 9 years i would hated that trip without him i would have wanted to experience it together and hate being apart like with australia and this lock down shes barley seen tom this year so odd
I deffo agree with this, I think she thinks the status of being in a relationship makes her ‘mature’ and ‘cool’ and in past videos with her friends and stuff she’s sometimes acted as if she’s bragging almost that she’s in a relationship. From what I can see they’re really not very well suited and want completely different things from life e.g. he works 9-5 and gets limited holiday days but she wants to travel the world, but they seem to stay together for the status of it. Also makes me cringe so bad when she says ‘look how good looking Tom looks tonight’ erm yeah he looks so good Molly....😬

Anyone noticed since we said on here about her hardly mentioning Tom suddenly an IG post with him appears and she tweeted about missing him? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Is Tom still an apprentice ? I feel like Molly goes on and mentions money quite frequently and doesnt realise how lucky she is when Tom is probably earning £4 an hour or some rubbish on apprenticeship wage then has to fund at least half or if not more of Molly's desires !

Is Tom still an apprentice ? I feel like Molly goes on and mentions money quite frequently and doesnt realise how lucky she is when Tom is probably earning £4 an hour or some rubbish on apprenticeship wage then has to fund at least half or if not more of Molly's desires !
Tbf i think it shows how humble he is the fact he has a full time normal job not relying ob molly and trying to do somthing seperate a lot of influencers partners try to start channels their self it just cringe
I also do find it so odd how she constantly saids she misses austrailia its very clear there not meant for eachother want different things which is fine but know when to call it a day

Reactions: 4
Tbf i think it shows how humble he is the fact he has a full time normal job not relying ob molly and trying to do somthing seperate a lot of influencers partners try to start channels their self it just cringe
I also do find it so odd how she constantly saids she misses austrailia its very clear there not meant for eachother want different things which is fine but know when to call it a day
Yeah I quite like Tom tbh, I mean I don't like when she's zooming in on his mugshot whenever they go out somewhere 😂 But he seems a nice normal guy. I can't see them lasting, she's so against moving out too! Constantly saying 'I'm only 20!!!!' like some people are saving up to move out at that age so I don't know why she's says it like such a shock? (deffo not judging what age people move out as I'm a 26 year old student nurse who still lives at home!'. She posted a passive aggressive tweet the other day saying everyone keeps asking when she's moving out

Yeah I quite like Tom tbh, I mean I don't like when she's zooming in on his mugshot whenever they go out somewhere 😂 But he seems a nice normal guy. I can't see them lasting, she's so against moving out too! Constantly saying 'I'm only 20!!!!' like some people are saving up to move out at that age so I don't know why she's says it like such a shock? (deffo not judging what age people move out as I'm a 26 year old student nurse who still lives at home!'. She posted a passive aggressive tweet the other day saying everyone keeps asking when she's moving out
Why wud she move out when she's got her parents at her beck and call to cook for her, drive her to airports, give her a room in the house for her office, be in her vlogs etc. She's too spoilt to move out. Everyone has to pander to her to be in her life. She never mentions Erin now, her lifelong childhood friend, what's happened there?

she said this but then a few days ago put a tweet up saying she was looking at right move you can not say that then go mental when people ask you about moving out i dont see that as an odd question personally

Tom seems harmless and quite inoffensive i would never put them together, Molly certainly seems the one to make all the decisions in the relationship.

I used to watch her a little when I was in year 8 (so 2015 / 2016) and l liked her , think she followed me on Instagram too (unfollowed me now ahha) but she's definitely changed and I've barely watched her since then , she seemed lovely back then but now I'm not so sure , I still follow her and thought it was nice that she got to experience Australia, but I couldn't imagine doing that sort of trip without my boyfriend, to me that seems like the perfect thing to do together , obviously travelling alone is okay, but for 6 weeks I'd struggle without my boyfriend and would want to share the experience with him

I used to watch her a little when I was in year 8 (so 2015 / 2016) and l liked her , think she followed me on Instagram too (unfollowed me now ahha) but she's definitely changed and I've barely watched her since then , she seemed lovely back then but now I'm not so sure , I still follow her and thought it was nice that she got to experience Australia, but I couldn't imagine doing that sort of trip without my boyfriend, to me that seems like the perfect thing to do together , obviously travelling alone is okay, but for 6 weeks I'd struggle without my boyfriend and would want to share the experience with him
yeah i just find it odd its clear they want diffrent things the thing i find odd about her most is how she goes off at people for asking about moving out right after shes putting the fact shes looking at right move :\

Reactions: 1
she said this but then a few days ago put a tweet up saying she was looking at right move you can not say that then go mental when people ask you about moving out i dont see that as an odd question personally
She'll be looking at right move to buy a house for an investment. She has talked about this before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.